Any other sites/apps similar to Free My Apps?

I use FreeAppSlots because they always seem to have the top apps in the App Store. There are other apps out there like FAS, but they don't seem to have as many free apps to cash out on.

[quote name='McCHitman']Are these sites legit? If so, how do they work and are they really worth it?[/QUOTE]
You dont know if you dont check them out but they are legit :D cuz I have earned at least $20 for giftcards. You just download these apps, more the better cuz sometimes they offers same apps, so you download 1 offered apps and can earn points for all of them.
Lets say: Hotels.com apps offer appears on all of these sites, you open the link to download this apps on all these sites, then you download it, open for 30s or a bit longer, then close, delete it whatever and you get points for all sites that you opened the apps from. Here is the points-system breakdown:

Sites Points/apps
Freemyapps 50-300p or even more
FeaturePoints 74-800p - 800 is for review paid apps.
Freeappslots 4 spins
Appbounty 90p

There are more of sites like these but I just like these, you can find out more by google yourself.

P.S just after I posted this, freemyapps offered an offer for 240p :D Here I go my $10 Itunes GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use all of the apps that kingcz listed and can confirm that they work as well.

There's also AppTrailers (check it out on the App Store) that you can download, and you get rewarded for watching trailers for apps/movies/TV shows/downloading apps. You can cashout via PayPal, Amazon Card, Steam Card, and many other ways. I have to tell you, though, that you don't earn money too fast, but you can probably get around $1 a day if you were to try (constantly watching trailers, doing the free daily lotto, downloading an app or two in the "offers" section, you get the point). I've made at least $40 from it in around 2 months, but keep in mind that there were days that I didn't even open the app and watch trailers.

I use FreeAppSlots.com a lot. They always have the top games in the App Store. Today I got Badland and the Other Brothers. I just got them an hour ago. They're great so far! :)

FeaturePoints!! This is BY FAR the best one I've ever used. Play it right and get a bunch of people to sign up under you and the possibilities are endless I guess :p I've made like $80 in 3 weeks :D I'll give ya a link (with my referral if you'd like to help me out ;D)

featurepoints.com/r/G8KHP9 (Use that if you're on your mobile device)

If not throw in the code G8KHP9 when it asks you to

I found FP before FreeMyApps, and when I stumbled upon FMA I was severely disappointed, so that just shows you how great FP is. Good luck! ;D

Seem like I've gotten a lot a refs, thx you guys 4 your support. @guys that aren't from CA, US or UK and seem to have so little apps to dl try setting a VPN by google 4 afreevpn. There you can find how to set up a VPN network on your Iphone and get load of points. Cheers :D

Hello Guys there is a new app called tapbooty which could easily give you amazon or paypal gift cards :
Please use this link from your apple devices tapbooty.com/r/VMPfw7H/

I know some more, you can email me at [email protected]

Thank you

FeaturePoints also is another app where you can download more than paid apps for free. I have a link to the CAG thread in my signature if you want to take a look at it.

Just found a new apps called Bamboo Wallet which offers various GCs included Nintendo, Xbox, PSN, Facebook, Steam. Check it out here if you want.
P.S.
JunoWallet & Bamboo Wallet are linked to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mainly use FMA as well.   I tried FreeAppSlots , but there is never anything to redeem on their wall.  I just started using Gnome Escape.  I use them to get free apps and FMA for gift cards.  I use them to get infinity blade III.  :D

Well, as most of you should know by now FreeAppSlots kicked the bucket (no surprise to anyone paying attention the last few months). I was sitting on over 350k points, lol. Let this be a lesson to always cash out your points on these free app programs ASAP... they can disappear overnight and without a trace. I was foolishly hoping that FAS would one day have some gift cards again and I got burned.

Stop wasting time on collecting points on those apps. Just use AppZapp and track the games you want and get them when they are free.

ALL apps go free/sale at some point.

I got burned with FAS as well.  FMA is still going strong for me.  Also, Gnome Escape now offers iTunes gift cards as well.  I just redeem a $25 gift card from them.

bread's done
Back