CAG Physical White Elephant Game Sharing Thread #1

boosted02gt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
Welcome to the first thread of my new idea.

The concept is simple. Post your name saying that you are looking for a game and willing to send a game. You cannot specify what individual game, what type of game, or anything else. This is a secret game exchange. YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING UNTIL IT SHOWS UP.

The cost is $3.00 paid by a paypal gift to the sender. This is to cover the shipping fees associated with mailing the games. The game itself will be free essentially because you will get the $3.00 back from the person that you ship to. This is about community building and gamesharing so if you are asking for a game you must be willing to send a game.

Without further ado, here is the simple rules.

1) You post your name in the thread. This means that you are asking to get a game as well as willing to send a game.
2) You will receive a game from the person who posts directly above you.
3) You will send a game to the next person who posts below you.
4) No games are mailed until this 3 person group is completed.
4) When you receive your game you come to the thread and modify the trade list (See Below) to show what you received.
5) You play your new game
6) Rinse and repeat

SPECIAL RULES

1) You may send away more than one game but they need to be done on individual posts (Do not say "I have 4 games for trade." MAKE ONE POST, WHEN THE GROUP FILLS THEN DO THAT ONE TRADE, THEN POST AGAIN AND WAIT FOR THE GROUP TO FILL)
2) Do not go and get a bunch of copies of Madden '06 to trade or anything like that. If a trader is observed to keep trading the same garbage game to the group then they will be asked to no longer trade.

Trade List

The Trade List is only to be modified when a group is put together and when items are received. It should essentially reads as a chain.

Example - In this example I am person C

Person A - sends xxxxx
Person B - receives xxxxx
Person B - sends yyyyy
Person C - receives yyyyy

Person C - sends zzzzz
Person D - receives zzzzz

You should only need to go to the list to input the game that you received and who sent it to you. This keeps the surprise for the person receiving your game. I will try to make sure that it stays in a somewhat fashionable order but it will be a Wiki post so everyone can change/rearrange at their own leisure.

Lets get it started

Trade List

boosted02gt - sent - White Knight Chronicles International Edition
Mageshadow - received - White Knight Chronicles International Edition - 2/25/13
Mageshadow - sent - Brink
Thefurrypanda - received - Brink
Thefurrypanda - sent - Condemned 2: Bloodshot
fettmaster - received - Condemned 2: Bloodshot
fettmaster - sent
frostybroc - received
frostybroc - sent - Monster Hunter Portable 3 HD Version
boosted02gt - received - Monster Hunter Portable 3 HD Version
boosted02gt - sent - UFC 2009
Allfrankedup - received - UFC 2009
Allfrankedup - sent -
ravenbear - received

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in lol. So i wait til someone posts below me? A little confusing. Might be easier not to pay for shipping at all...i just send my game the next person sends a game etc.. Idk. But im in regardless.

EDIT: Package sent to fettmaster!!

@ thefurrypanda

The only reason for the money exchange is so that no one screws anyone else over. I don't want people to receive a game but not send one. This could obviously still happen but at least you were paid $3.00 to not get anything.

I will get it going then, I will contact Mageshadow for an address. furrypanda needs to wait for the next person.

I am throwing my name back in the mix. I have a game to send.

I am waiting on confirmation from Mageshadow or furrypanda about their swap.

Edit : FrostyBroc Paid. PM sent to AllFrankedUp

That isn't a big deal, Throw your name back into the mix and be willing to send out another game to someone else. AllFrankedUp is waiting for someone to send a game to.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']would defeat the purpose if I just put the game I got back in lol. Don't have anything else I'm looking to get rid of :p[/QUOTE]

Feel free to just toss it back in.

I didn't know what to send you, most of the games I own are very generic, commonly owned games that I've picked up for cheap, and even better most of my games are digital. If anything I can ship you White Knight Chronicles and you ship me Brink back, I wouldn't mind as I didn't even get to play Brink.. lol

[quote name='frostybroc']Received game from fettmaster
Game sent to boosted[/QUOTE]

Edit the main post with the game you received.

Game is shipping out to ravenbear Monday.

bread's done
Back