Dead Space 3 Post Valentines Day DLC Contest (few hours left, great odds to win!)

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
While Valentines day is now behind us, we at JustPushStart wanted to do something to celebrate. Since nothing says love quite like Dead Space, we're offering up a few Dead Space 3 DLC codes to some lucky readers. These include the Marauder pack, Sharpshooter pack or Tundra Recon pack for the PS3 or Xbox 360, so who could say no to new gear?
For those interested in trying their luck, simply tell us how you would survive with your significant other here and you'll be entered to win. You can also earn entries by telling us your favorite scene from Dead Space 3 via Facebook or Twitter, so there are plenty of chances to win!

Good luck and have a fantastic day!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SackManBoy']did all three requirements! thanks! definitely happy with my comment on your site.[/QUOTE]

It was very amusing.

Ah I commented prematurely, is there any way to edit a comment after it has been posted?

I was going to add in:

Girlfriend telepathically communicates with the Marker: "OH HELL NO, I know you aren't telling my boyfriend what to do... That's my job!"

This of course is all fun and games, as I am sure none of us have a nagging significant other :D

[quote name='MochaRaf']Ah I commented prematurely, is there any way to edit a comment after it has been posted?

I was going to add in:

Girlfriend telepathically communicates with the Marker: "OH HELL NO, I know you aren't telling my boyfriend what to do... That's my job!"

This of course is all fun and games, as I am sure none of us have a nagging significant other :D[/QUOTE]

There isn't, but I'll add it for you if you tell me where to put it.

[quote name='admiralvic']There isn't, but I'll add it for you if you tell me where to put it.[/QUOTE]

At the very end, but as guess it isn't a big deal, lol.

[quote name='Bent 00']I entered via all methods. Playing DS3 now - just started chapter 7 on Impossible.[/QUOTE]

Very nice! One thing that is great (bad?) about the DLC, is that you can use DLC weapons on any mode (including classic) right off the bat.

[quote name='tier1dc']so who won?

did these codes get sent out?[/QUOTE]

Xbox Side:

Jesse M.
Actual Silver Fox
Nutman

PS3 Side:

Joseph Shivak

The other two PS3 winners are still pending, so there is a chance we might have to redraw winners.

bread's done
Back