Photo
- - - - -

Dead Space 3 Post Valentines Day DLC Contest (few hours left, great odds to win!)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

While Valentines day is now behind us, we at JustPushStart wanted to do something to celebrate. Since nothing says love quite like Dead Space, we're offering up a few Dead Space 3 DLC codes to some lucky readers. These include the Marauder pack, Sharpshooter pack or Tundra Recon pack for the PS3 or Xbox 360, so who could say no to new gear?
For those interested in trying their luck, simply tell us how you would survive with your significant other here and you'll be entered to win. You can also earn entries by telling us your favorite scene from Dead Space 3 via Facebook or Twitter, so there are plenty of chances to win!

Good luck and have a fantastic day!

Edited by admiralvic, 27 February 2013 - 04:13 AM.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#2 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

Bump

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#3 TheLiptonDipper

TheLiptonDipper

Brony 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

Entered, thanks for the opportunity.

#4 SackManBoy

SackManBoy

Trading Timeout - Under Investigation

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

did all three requirements! thanks! definitely happy with my comment on your site.

#5 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

did all three requirements! thanks! definitely happy with my comment on your site.

It was very amusing.

#6 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Ah I commented prematurely, is there any way to edit a comment after it has been posted?

I was going to add in:

Girlfriend telepathically communicates with the Marker: "OH HELL NO, I know you aren't telling my boyfriend what to do... That's my job!"

This of course is all fun and games, as I am sure none of us have a nagging significant other :D

#7 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Ah I commented prematurely, is there any way to edit a comment after it has been posted?

I was going to add in:

Girlfriend telepathically communicates with the Marker: "OH HELL NO, I know you aren't telling my boyfriend what to do... That's my job!"

This of course is all fun and games, as I am sure none of us have a nagging significant other :D

There isn't, but I'll add it for you if you tell me where to put it.

#8 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

There isn't, but I'll add it for you if you tell me where to put it.

At the very end, but as guess it isn't a big deal, lol.

#9 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

At the very end, but as guess it isn't a big deal, lol.

Added.

#10 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Added.

Very kind of you sir, thank you very much!

#11 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

Little over a day left.

#12 Bent 00

Bent 00

Show me ya moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

I entered via all methods. Playing DS3 now - just started chapter 7 on Impossible.

#13 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

I entered via all methods. Playing DS3 now - just started chapter 7 on Impossible.

Very nice! One thing that is great (bad?) about the DLC, is that you can use DLC weapons on any mode (including classic) right off the bat.

#14 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Few hours left, great odds of winning something!

#15 tier1dc

tier1dc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

so who won?

did these codes get sent out?

#16 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

so who won?

did these codes get sent out?

Xbox Side:

Jesse M.
Actual Silver Fox
Nutman

PS3 Side:

Joseph Shivak

The other two PS3 winners are still pending, so there is a chance we might have to redraw winners.

#17 Bent 00

Bent 00

Show me ya moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

Did you give away that PS3 DLC yet?