CAGiversary!
Available 3/5

Wreck-It Ralph

Collector's Edition (Blu+DVD) $19.99
Ultimate Collector's Edition (3D Blu+Blu+DVD+DC) $27.99

Red Dawn (2012) (Blu+DVD+DC) $22.99

Credit to bainbridge's_stache @ br.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='larrythefatcat']Wreck-It Ralph 3D combo pack for $20.99 AC? Yes, please![/QUOTE]$20.99 AC? How so?

I'm waiting for Amazon to match this and have it be $22.99 AC with my existing pre-order and $5 off coupon.

If the coupon works on the regular blu ray/dvd combo pack like the Peter Pan one did, I'll be happy with the 12.99 price on it.

[quote name='shrike4242']$20.99 AC? How so?

I'm waiting for Amazon to match this and have it be $22.99 AC with my existing pre-order and $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I thought the info on the Scott coupon was spread out pretty well already.

[quote name='cgxcswim']There is a $7 Scott coupon for this. It seems they will be the new Disney coupons from now on. http://www.scottbrand.com/offer/disneywreckitralph[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, I printed it out and completely forgot what the URL happened to be.

[quote name='mitch079']If the coupon works on the regular blu ray/dvd combo pack like the Peter Pan one did, I'll be happy with the 12.99 price on it.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, the coupon is valid for any Blu-ray of 'Wreck-It Ralph'.

[quote name='hauz20']Hmmm, you think Amazon CS would knock off another couple bucks after knowledge of the Scott coupon?[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty "hit or miss"/YMMV kind of thing, but considering some of the price adjustments given out by Amazon CSRs in the past I wouldn't be surprised!

[quote name='joeydude0715']Will Target accept the Scott's coupon for Wreck it Ralph? Never used a manufacturer coupon there[/QUOTE]

Yes, they will accept any manufacturer's coupon.

[quote name='joeydude0715']Will Target accept the Scott's coupon for Wreck it Ralph? Never used a manufacturer coupon there[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xbox_mole']Yes, they will accept any manufacturer's coupon.[/QUOTE]

xbox_mole is completely right, Target will definitely accept a manufacturer coupon. When they send in the coupon, the issuer of the coupon directly reimburses them... so it's pretty much as good as cash.

Also, if you buy the item using the coupon and then return the item, you'll get what you paid AND money back for the coupon, too... I noticed this when I changed my mind about keeping 'I, Robot' in 3D.

[quote name='dominator']Nice, I've heard good things about Wreck-It Ralph and I may go for the 3D version if the coupon is indeed
allowed.[/QUOTE]

It is a great movie. And you can use it on either version. There isn't any wording on the coupon saying it is for the 3D or regular combo pack. I'm sure there might be a cashier that might say you can only use it on the 3D one because of the picture on the coupon. Just tell them to scan it and it'll work.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Yes, they will accept any manufacturer's coupon.[/QUOTE]

Will BestBuy accept the coupon? I rather have BB PM the Target Ad and purchase it there so I ge RZ points.

[quote name='Methoes']Will BestBuy accept the coupon? I rather have BB PM the Target Ad and purchase it there so I ge RZ points.[/QUOTE]

PM and coupon is double dipping.

[quote name='cgxcswim']PM and coupon is double dipping.[/QUOTE]

The only time this becomes an issue is when you are doing a price match and using a Best Buy coupon. They should do the PM and take the manufactures coupon, and if they say they won't they are wrong. I have never had a problem at my local store.

Target tends to both PM and accept a manufacturer's coupon on the same item without issue... I've done both on a few Disney titles at a few different stores and I've never had an issue.

[quote name='neoz']It is a great movie. And you can use it on either version. There isn't any wording on the coupon saying it is for the 3D or regular combo pack. I'm sure there might be a cashier that might say you can only use it on the 3D one because of the picture on the coupon. Just tell them to scan it and it'll work.[/QUOTE]

The page on Disney Rewards about the coupon has the regular combo pack on it, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Not sure if I'll opt to get the 3D version myself, as I have no plans to get a 3D-TV anytime soon, but I do like to future-proof.

The retailer doesn't lose anything on accepting a manufacturer coupon, as they get reimbursed for carrying it. That's why they have to accept it.

PM + manufacturer coupon isn't double-dipping, PM + store coupon is double-dipping.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']Target tends to both PM and accept a manufacturer's coupon on the same item without issue... I've done both on a few Disney titles at a few different stores and I've never had an issue.[/QUOTE]

Target's policy with coupons and price matching differs based on what type of coupon is used.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise#q1976

[quote name='Target Website']Can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:
• Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
• Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.
• Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.
• Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.
[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']The retailer doesn't lose anything on accepting a manufacturer coupon, as they get reimbursed for carrying it. That's why they have to accept it.

PM + manufacturer coupon isn't double-dipping, PM + store coupon is double-dipping.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much nobody that works in a retail store understands this though. I wish that stores would do a better job explaining that a manu coupon is actually even better than cash (because the store gets reimbursed something extra for redemption -- which is usually a small amount and kind of insignificant on bigger coupons, but is relevant for smaller coupons).

Amazon just matched the 3D version and lowered, but did not match, the regular edition. Wish we had the BB ad to compare but I don't see this being much lower. Looks like Target might actually be the best buy for once! :O

$22.99 at Best Buy is it; terrible price TBH. I was honestly thinking this would be $14.99 or less so I'm probably going to wait on a real price.

bread's done
Back