Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

Not seeing much...

I was at one of the remaining 'Disney Stores' last week and all they were offering was a $10 giftcard with pre-order. Nothing at FYE either...

The Target version does feature - 'Scatological Humor'. I guess that is the way they now describe poop jokes?

Thanks, InvaderZim. Now I'm going to have to start working the phrase "scatological humor" into my vocabulary. Regularly.

Not finding much either on the special offer front. Amazon has the Bluray special edition for pre-order. They did have a pre-order bonus, but I'm not sure if it's still valid.

Thanks for the link! I was hoping to find a coupon for this. I was going to buy it regardless, so I'm more than happy to save $7.00.

@b3b0p if anything, 3D is becoming a more ubiquitous feature in new televisions. Of course, you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Thanks for the coupon! I have my pre-order on Amazon still with the older $5 off coupon, but it only ever went down to $28. Maybe it'll go down further within the week, otherwise I'm heading to Target.

thanks guys, i appericate the quick response. 3D seems to be sticking around surprisingly long. I do have a 3D LCD Monitor that i can hook up to the ps3 but i don't use it often but the 3D sets are usually only 2 to 3 bucks more then standard Blu-ray. I figure if i get sick of the 3D i can always sell them seeing i'll make a profit on it or not down the road. But honestly once i get a bigger tv and see if i can adjust to it better, then i'll make that deicison :)

[quote name='Frahps']Thanks for the coupon! I have my pre-order on Amazon still with the older $5 off coupon, but it only ever went down to $28. Maybe it'll go down further within the week, otherwise I'm heading to Target.[/QUOTE]

When should we cancel? I prefer target exclusive $28-$7cpn-red card vs amazon $34-$5.

[quote name='Pounce!']When should we cancel? I prefer target exclusive $28-$7cpn-red card vs amazon $34-$5.[/QUOTE]Amazon should match it down to Target's $28 price, so it would be $23 after the $5 coupon.

They're likely to ship out over the weekend or Monday at the latest, so as long as you cancel by Friday, you should be OK.

Worst case if you don't cancel it before shipment, you can always refuse it for delivery which will send it back to Amazon and turn it into an auto-return, though Amazon really doesn't like those happening too often.

Snagged the coupon. Wow a lot of legwork to get it!

This was an excellent movie BTW. Any gamer will appreciate it. Hugely underrated IMO.

[quote name='king9x']I can't seem to sign up the Scott's site to print out that coupon.

Need to look elsewhere for a deal.[/QUOTE]Worked for me without a single issue.

It's a multi-step process, which requires signing up on the link in question, which makes a code. Said code is redeemed on the Disney Movie Rewards site and then you print the coupon out from there.

Again, worked without any issue for me.

I had issues with the Coupon Printer program, but just uninstalled, reinstalled, and it worked just fine. Shame the coupon won't work for Amazon, but if I can get a ride up to Best Buy, I'll just use it there.

Thanks OP. Now to figure out if Target will be the cheapest place to get this, or if Best Buy will offer it at a better price.

[quote name='pummy84']Thanks OP. Now to figure out if Target will be the cheapest place to get this, or if Best Buy will offer it at a better price.[/QUOTE]

bestbuy 2d is $22.99, 3d $27.99

[quote name='shrike4242']Worked for me without a single issue.

It's a multi-step process, which requires signing up on the link in question, which makes a code. Said code is redeemed on the Disney Movie Rewards site and then you print the coupon out from there.

Again, worked without any issue for me.[/QUOTE]

It was a cookie issue, switched from Chrome to IE and it worked.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm reading this coupon right, but just to clarify - it is only good for the 3D version, right? If I could use it on the 2D and get it around $15-$16 I'd bite, but I have a hard time paying more than $20 for a blu, even if it's a movie I really enjoyed.

[quote name='argyle']Well I'm pretty sure I'm reading this coupon right, but just to clarify - it is only good for the 3D version, right? If I could use it on the 2D and get it around $15-$16 I'd bite, but I have a hard time paying more than $20 for a blu, even if it's a movie I really enjoyed.[/QUOTE]

Per the advert on DMR, it's good for either BR release - there's even a picture showing both versions.

[quote name='henry00x']bestbuy 2d is $22.99, 3d $27.99[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I got choices then. Probably go with Best Buy.

You never saw the movie? If you know anything about classic snackfoods, it's full of smiles and surprises.

[quote name='soonersfan60']You never saw the movie? If you know anything at all about classic games, it's full of smiles and surprises.[/QUOTE]

Your really don't need much knowledge of classic games. I was hoping for more, but this movie is not really about that. Its mostly its just glimpses of classics games during the passage of time. Its still a good movie and worth watching.

Don't know if this would be considered a spoiler(its pretty generic), so I will hide it.
If you know that qbert, pacman, donkey kong and tapper are older games from the 80's and they have characters unique to each game, then your fine. Some more recent games also are in it like street fighter, mortal kombat, sonic, mario, house of the dead, dungeons and dragons, ect... The things happening to the characters is pretty universal/generic. The movie mainly centers around 2 fictitious games. So no specific knowledge is needed.

Love to see that... I wish the Wreck-It-Ralph game was actually a collection of mini-games from the movie, including Sugar Rush, etc., instead of just a platformer.

I fucking hate Scott and Disney. Sh!t does not work for me no matter what browser. Keep getting the error - "disney.globalreg.carbon.error.login_once_modify_email"

Amazon has dropped the 3d version down to $27.99. I got the $5 off coupon bringing it to $22.99. Oops just saw shrike beat me to the punch.

[quote name='DNukem170']Not sure about the other 2, but Fix-It Felix is now an actual video game.[/QUOTE]

yeah, arcade game collectors can get pretty crazy. I have had people contact me looking for empty nintendo cabs. wreck it ralph makes for a decent arcade game. Plays like firetrap meets rampage.

Sugar rush.. Really? That game would be horrible. Try rush 2049, ferrari f355 challenge, daytona, or one of the drift racing games like initial d or maxium tune. I think hero's duty would make a better arcade game than sugar rush.

[quote name='oldboy26']Has Amazon changed the price of their 3D with coupon order? Mine still shows $31!! Canceling if they don't.[/QUOTE]

Mine shows $27.99 - $5.00 = $22.99

Mine is updated now too. I would cancel but I probably won't get a chance to go to Bestbuy during the week so I will keep the Amazon order.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']So looks like Target has the best price 28 and 21 after coupon, right?[/QUOTE]

20.99 for 3d, 12.99 2d after coup

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']So looks like Target has the best price 28 and 21 after coupon, right?[/QUOTE]

I just saw a "Sneak Peek" of next week's Walgreens Ad (3/3 - 3/9) and they have it listed for $26.99.

Edit: nevermind, it's the Blu-ray/DVD Combo NON-3D

[quote name='cgxcswim']Here is the link to the $7 Scott coupon: http://www.scottbrand.com/offer/disneywreckitralph

Seems Scott is the new source for Disney coupons.[/QUOTE]

I have a question about this coupon.

Right now there's no way for me to print this at home, and when I went to do it at the library they have a "no install" policy on their computers about the coupon installer (dumb). Is there any way I could get a PDF of it?

bread's done
Back