Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#61 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

Refuse it for delivery or put up a sign at your delivery address, with a signature, saying you're refusing the delivery of the package from Amazon.

Unfortunately they combined shipping on it with another pre-order that I had in for the new Robyn Hitchcock CD, which I do want, because they have the same tracking number. Oh well, I'll probably just keep it. :/

#62 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

Coupon printer refuses to print anything at all for me (including other coupons at their website). I deleted cookies, deleted/reinstalled the coupon printer, and tried it once with Firefox and once with IE. It just sits there at the "coupon is printing" screen.

Guess I'll be renting it at the library for $2...

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#63 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

Coupon printer refuses to print anything at all for me (including other coupons at their website). I deleted cookies, deleted/reinstalled the coupon printer, and tried it once with Firefox and once with IE. It just sits there at the "coupon is printing" screen.

Guess I'll be renting it at the library for $2...

Pm me tomorrow and I will email u one

#64 kyoya

kyoya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

I'm going to attempt a price-match on the Blu-Ray/3D combo pack at Toys R Us on Tuesday with either the Best Buy or Target ad, then I'm going to use this 20% off TRU coupon which I just saw:

Link:
http://trus.imageg.n...eader:Home-Page

Then I'll use the $7 off coupon which should bring it down to around $15 before sales tax. It's worth a shot, but I'm concerned that even though the Toys R Us website says they'll price match any competitor's ad if you present it at the store, the policy does vary by store. I'll try to report back on Tuesday if I had any luck.

Edited by shrike4242, 04 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#65 carramrod2109

carramrod2109

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

I hate this install for the coupon. I can't seem to get it to print at all after an hour of trying.

#66 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

I'm going to attempt a price-match on the Blu-Ray/3D combo pack at Toys R Us on Tuesday with either the Best Buy or Target ad, then I'm going to use this 20% off TRU coupon which I just saw:

Link:

Then I'll use the $7 off coupon which should bring it down to around $15 before sales tax. It's worth a shot, but I'm concerned that even though the Toys R Us website says they'll price match any competitor's ad if you present it at the store, the policy does vary by store. I'll try to report back on Tuesday if I had any luck.

Doubt you can do all three. I will try to use this coupon and the manf coupon on the regular blu to bring it to $11.xx + tax!

#67 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Link:

It says right on the 20% coupon, off regular price, so I doubt they would let you use it to begin with. You should be able to pricematch and use the $7 coupon but I doubt the 20% will work.

#68 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:24 PM

It says right on the 20% coupon, off regular price, so I doubt they would let you use it to begin with. You should be able to pricematch and use the $7 coupon but I doubt the 20% will work.

Exactly it's going to be a one or the other thing.

#69 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'm excited for this. I took the kids around Thanksgiving and when we got to the theater they were sold out so they've been waiting a while.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#70 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

We went during the day and were literally the only ones in the theater. Eventually a couple of 20 somethings wandered in, but left after about 10 minutes since I guess they weren't getting the jokes.

#71 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Exactly it's going to be a one or the other thing.

Actually, you can use both coupons, though you won't be able ot use it with a PM as well. The TRU coupon is a store coupon and the manufacturer coupon isn't a store coupon. You can use one of each per item and the store loses nothing on the manufacturer coupon because they get reimbursed for it.

You should be able to knock 20% off the price of the movie and then use the $7 off Scotts coupon. It should knock the 20% off whatever current non-PM'd price is out there (most likely $27.99 - $29.99) and then take $7 off with the Scotts coupon.

#72 m3g4t0ky0

m3g4t0ky0

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Yay, my pending RZ points posted today, so now I've got $15 towards the Ultimate CE. With the coupon, I should only pay like $6.50.

#73 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

FYI, looks like Amazon finally discovered that Target exists and has PM'd $19.99 for the standard edition.

#74 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Just checked on shipping from Amazon... expected arrival is between March 11 and March 14. Boo!

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#75 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

I just received Wreck it ralph from Amazon. I'm getting most of new release movies on Monday from Amazon. I hope I get Rise of the Guardian 3d on next monday. lol

#76 shinobi2u

shinobi2u

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

Same, I've tried 3 times and it keeps saying 'Sorry, this coupon has already been printed the number of times allowed or
this coupon link is no longer valid.'
even though I've installed the printing program, have my printer ready to go, etc. Anyone able to help me out with one of these coupons? I'd really appreciate it!

#77 Vysion

Vysion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

Amazon's pre-order price for the DVD is $16.99 now, the lowest they've had so far.
Vysion, that's vision with one i

#78 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

If the coupon isn't printing it's most likely some sort of pop-up blocker that isn't allowing you to go to the next step.

#79 skate4music

skate4music

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

Link:

Thanks for the coupon link.
However I doubt you will get a price match and the coupon.
Does anyone know Toys R Us' price for the 3d combo pack? Their website has it at $34.99 it would be nice if is cheaper instore Tuesday.

#80 eXciter1

eXciter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

I plan on price matching and using the coupon at Wal-Mart. You should be able to do the same at Toys R Us.

#81 kyoya

kyoya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

Thanks for the coupon link.
However I doubt you will get a price match and the coupon.
Does anyone know Toys R Us' price for the 3d combo pack? Their website has it at $34.99 it would be nice if is cheaper instore Tuesday.

No problem, if I don't have any luck (which is likely as everyone has pointed out), then at least it's good towards a Wreck-It Ralph toy or some other collectible from the movie. It appears the WIR blu-ray 3-D release is going for $34.99 - but it's unclear if that will officially change for tomorrow, I can't even find it on the TRU website.

Edited by shrike4242, 05 March 2013 - 04:19 PM.

#82 tiggerkiddo

tiggerkiddo

wants your blood...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

Finally got the coupon to print...had to press the button a few times before the program realized the printer was hooked up and on.

#83 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

I just watched the 3d Bluray of Wreck it ralph. Great Movie!!

#84 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

Anyone know if the digital copy is iTunes and uv crap?

#85 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Anyone know if the digital copy is iTunes and uv crap?

Disney doesn't do UV so it is iTunes.

#86 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

I didn't think they did but I haven't gotten anything since avengers
Thanks!

#87 kyoya

kyoya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

Here is another additional Wreck-It Ralph rebate deal I came across for those of you who purchase Honeysuckle White or Shady Brook Farms turkey products:

Save $5 by mail when you purchase Disney’s “Wreck-It Ralph” Blu-ray Combo pack plus any Shady Brook Farms or Honeysuckle White turkey product.

Honeysuckle White Rebate Form URL: http://www.honeysuck...Rebate_Form.pdf

Shady Brook Farms Rebate Form URL: http://www.shadybroo...Rebate_Form.pdf

You do have to clip the proof-of-purchase from the Blu-Ray packaging itself, and the offers do not specify if the proof-of-purchase from the Blu-Ray 3D combo pack is acceptable.

Edited by kyoya, 05 March 2013 - 02:33 PM.
Grammar

#88 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

No problem, if I don't have any luck (which is likely as everyone has pointed out), then at least it's good towards a Wreck-It Ralph toy or some other collectible from the movie. It appears the WIR blu-ray 3-D release is going for $34.99 - but it's unclear if that will officially change for tomorrow, I can't even find it on the TRU website.

No reason to use the 20% off coupon if it's at $34.99, as it would make it $27.99 after the coupon.

#89 ryuzx

ryuzx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Just double-checking if anyone had any trouble at Best Buy getting the coupon to work on the non-3D combo pack?

#90 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

TRU wouldn't let me use the 20% and the 7. The system wouldn't allow and the manager wasn't having it either. May be YMMV but beware.