Photo
- - - - -

Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#91 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Just double-checking if anyone had any trouble at Best Buy getting the coupon to work on the non-3D combo pack?

Can't help you with BB, but I can confirm Target took it with a simple scan so it does work. If you happen to have a Target nearby your BB and they reject it because they're idiots, just head over to the red dot for a smooth transaction.

#92 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

TRU wouldn't let me use the 20% and the 7. The system wouldn't allow and the manager wasn't having it either. May be YMMV but beware.

That's ridiculous. It's a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same transaction, which they allow.

I think said manager just didn't want it to go through.

#93 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

That's ridiculous. It's a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same transaction, which they allow.

Agreed! I was pissed and explained it to him but he wasn't having it. Oh well. I still got it for $13.xx.

#94 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

If Ralph is on sale then the 20% off coupon shouldn't/won't work. It says right on the front "Regular Priced Item" so not much argument there. That said like you pointed out if it is not on sale then 20% is the same as the prices anywhere else so a PM would probably be easier.

#95 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

The 20% coupon is for regular price items. All versions of the movie are on sale which makes the tru coupon not valid for the movie.

#96 spmahn

spmahn

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

Using the coupon, I picked the Blu Ray up at Target today for 12.99. Great deal!

#97 AACameron1

AACameron1

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

The link to sign up for an account is currently borked... fun.

#98 AACameron1

AACameron1

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

NVM, the sign up link doesn't work in Firefox... IE is fine, stupid IE. :)

#99 mkc848

mkc848

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Just double-checking if anyone had any trouble at Best Buy getting the coupon to work on the non-3D combo pack?

I had the opposite problem. They refused to take it on the 3D combo pack since the coupon did not say 3D on it. I even pointed out that the picture on the coupon was the 3D version, but they were not budging. So I just left and went next door to Target instead and they scanned it no problem.

#100 ryuzx

ryuzx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

I had the opposite problem. They refused to take it on the 3D combo pack since the coupon did not say 3D on it. I even pointed out that the picture on the coupon was the 3D version, but they were not budging. So I just left and went next door to Target instead and they scanned it no problem.

Also @Jadou, they took it without question, but their computer refused to acknowledge it. The guy just forced it through the computer at Best Buy.

I'm glad to know Target corporate is no-nonsense with customer service though. I did have one nearby, but I wanted to use some reward certificates. Best Buy corporate needs to up its game. Same for Toys R Us, from the other comments here.

Thanks to both of you for the feedback.

#101 pummy84

pummy84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

My Best Buy took my coupon for the 3D bundle with no problems. Can't wait to rewatch this movie tonight.

#102 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Mine had no problems either.

Also, does anyone else find the regular 2D BR cover to be superior to the 3D cover? While I dislike 3D, I will admit that they usually have better covers than the normal versions, but WIR's 3D cover is just very boring.

#103 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Managed to get the regular Blu-ray combo pack for a little under $12 after coupon + employee discount + REDcard discount. Thanks for posting the info about that manufacturer's coupon - I wouldn't have bought it for a long time otherwise.

#104 m3g4t0ky0

m3g4t0ky0

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

I didn't have any problems using the coupon on the 3D edition at Best Buy, even though the cashier had to get the manager to void the original transaction because she didn't redeem my RZ certs before entering the coupon amount (she didn't scan it), even though I told her I had them to use. Paid $6.87 for it.

#105 FadeToDark

FadeToDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

My printer broke and it won't let me print my $7 off coupon from Scott. I emailed Disney after it said I had redeemed it too many times and they said they would have to mail it and it would expire before it got here. Any ideas on how to work around it?

#106 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

Go to the library

#107 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

I was able to PM the $19.99 price target has at Walmart. Also used the coupon got the movie for $14.

#108 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

Mine had no problems either.

Also, does anyone else find the regular 2D BR cover to be superior to the 3D cover? While I dislike 3D, I will admit that they usually have better covers than the normal versions, but WIR's 3D cover is just very boring.

I agree. At first when I opened my package, I thought I was sent the 3D version because of the cover. lol

#109 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

My printer broke and it won't let me print my $7 off coupon from Scott. I emailed Disney after it said I had redeemed it too many times and they said they would have to mail it and it would expire before it got here. Any ideas on how to work around it?

couldnt you just create a new account just to sign in and print the coupon?

#110 FadeToDark

FadeToDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

couldnt you just create a new account just to sign in and print the coupon?

I tried, I assume it denotes it by iP address. It wouldn't work

#111 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

Target still the best place?

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#112 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

Target still the best place?

yup best deal for 2d version $19.99 - $7 coup = 12.99 , picked mine up today no problem

#113 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

Yea imma scoop up the 3D one.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#114 mig0

mig0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

I went to best buy, they were sold out of the 3d version but had tons of the 2d version. I'll have to check back tomorrow, or try a different store.

#115 BGPu

BGPu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

I was able to price match Target's price on the 2 disc set at Best Buy. Had $10 in Reward Zone certificates and the $7 coupon, so it wound up costing me less than 4 bucks.

#116 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

does anyone else find the regular 2D BR cover to be superior to the 3D cover? While I dislike 3D, I will admit that they usually have better covers than the normal versions, but WIR's 3D cover is just very boring.

Agreed and I'll take it one step further: They've been boring the crap out of me with their disc design lately. Plain blue with text for BD and silver for DVD. I want artwork on my discs, not these chincy flea market bootleg quality pressings. Last time I remember them doing anything at all was with Tron where they made each disc a different color identity disc.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#117 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Grabbed it at Target for only $14 with the coupon, thanks guys.

16Z462z.jpg

#118 kyoya

kyoya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

My experience at Toys R Us:

It did not work with the 20% TRU coupon and $7.00 off coupon as expected. The cashier at customer service was very cool about it though, even trying to get the register to accept the transaction (even after getting turned down by the manager before). It was worth a shot. I should point out that the WIR 3-D Blu-Ray combo back at TRU was on sale at $29.99 rather than $34.95. They had a very nice display case for it. Looks like I'll be saving that 20% off TRU coupon for another item.

Walked across the street to Best Buy with the $7.00 coupon and $5 RZ certificate and there was a slight problem with the transaction with a cashier who admitted she was on two hours of sleep. She scanned in the $7 manufacturer coupon first, which then would not allow the register to accept the $5 RZ coupon. She then had to have a manager come out and void the entire transaction, scan the $5 RZ coupon and the $7 manufacturer in that order for it to work. Walked out of Best Buy with the WIR 3D Blu-Ray for $17.14 after taxes.

Now, do I really want to push it and go for a Shady Brook Farms rebate? :roll:<sigh>

#119 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Gonna go pick up a 2D copy at Target tonight. My sister has a RED Card, so I'll get an extra 5% off along with the $7 off coupon.
607033.png

#120 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Used pharmacy rewards + red card + coupon
Excited to watch this tonight