Walmart release date delivery problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

I preordered metal gear rising to get the free soundtrack that came with it and it was listed as having release date delivery. I have not gotten my game yet and the delivery date says it won't come until the 26th! I have emailed them multiple times but I have gotten no response. Does anyone know of a better way to contact them? Has this happed to any CAGers before? This is the last time I ever preorder something from walmart.
Posted Image

"Ain't nobody said I couldn't ride that bitch, so I rode that bitch."

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

I have never ever seen anything on Walmart that advertises release day delivery.

#3 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

http://www.walmart.c...elivery/1088308
Posted Image

#4 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

http://www.walmart.c...elivery/1088308

Well if you met the guidelines then you'll get a $10GC

Video Games - Guaranteed Release Date Delivery

Be the first to play it - our Guaranteed Release Date Delivery program is available on select preorder video games at no additional cost. Preorder the game now and we'll deliver it the day of release.

Restrictions:
Offer applies on eligible items only.
The game must have an official release date that falls on a weekday.
Order must be placed within 4 business days of the game's release date.
Shipping address must be in the continental United States: excludes APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes and remote destinations.
Any changes to your order's details may affect the eligibility for Guaranteed Release Date Delivery.
Offer does not apply in the event a delivery attempt is made and a no one is available to accept the delivery, weather delays or nationwide manufacture delays.

Offer Details:
Receive the video game on the game's release date or we will send you a $10 Walmart eGift card.
In the event of a delayed delivery, please contact customer service within 48hrs. of delivery.

#5 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Ordered on the 15th so it was 4 days before releace. I just can't get a hold of them.
Posted Image

#6 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

Ordered on the 15th so it was 4 days before releace. I just can't get a hold of them.

It states 4 business days, business days do not count weekends and it MIGHT not count Presidents Day. The game came out on the 19th, 4 business days including Monday, would mean you needed to order it on the 14th (maybe even the 13th, not sure if counts the release date as one of the days).

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#7 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

It states 4 business days, business days do not count weekends and it MIGHT not count Presidents Day. The game came out on the 19th, 4 business days including Monday, would mean you needed to order it on the 14th (maybe even the 13th, not sure if counts the release date as one of the days).

Even so, on my order it says
(Your order has been shipped via UPS Mail Innovations and should arrive between Tuesday, 02/19/2013 and Tuesday, 02/19/2013.)
On other games they say it will ship on release day but takes a few days to get there.
Posted Image