Resident Evil 6 PS3/Xbox 360 (New) $19.99 at Amazon

Donut2922

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
For Amazon links you can use amzn.com with the BXXXXXXX product code.

So the PS3 version of RE6 would be: http://www.amzn.com/B0050SXLQC

I'm not sure if they messed with the referrer code, but if you look at the actual links you have posted, the referrer code is added and it looks like the extra junk has been removed already so you might not need to do anything.

I think he may be asking how to make a link like this: Giraffe BJ 360

Copy the link URL to your clipboard
Type what you want the link to say in your thread body
highlight it and click the little chain-link button (next to the picture insert icon)
paste the link URL and click OK.

You can also do it with pictures:

Put the picture in the thread, click on it (little boxes appear on each side), then click the link button and paste the url.

Clicky-pic FTW!

Still haven't bit and it keeps getting cheaper... Prolly gonna just keep waiting and let it fall since it won't get played for a while.

[quote name='Kerig']I think he may be asking how to make a link like this: Giraffe BJ 360

Copy the link URL to your clipboard
Type what you want the link to say in your thread body
highlight it and click the little chain-link button (next to the picture insert icon)
paste the link URL and click OK.

You can also do it with pictures:

Put the picture in the thread, click on it (little boxes appear on each side), then click the link button and paste the url.

Clicky-pic FTW![/QUOTE]

LOL---Giraffe BJ. Can't be unseen.

What you do is this:
1) type what you want to link to IE: 360 Game
2) select the text which you want to be linked.
3) click on insert link and put the url that you wish the test to go to when clicked.

[quote name='Donut2922']Resident Evil 6 (new) is $19.99 at Amazon.

They PM'd Gamestop. The used pricing at Gamestop is not cheaper if you were curious.

Links:
PS3

Xbox 360

Question: How do you guys edit clickable links to an abbreviated format?[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back