PC Square Enix Games Bundles

I think the OP is underselling this deal a bit. Hitman and SD for $30 is already pretty awesome, but the whole damn lot for $45? That's pants-poopingly awesome. Does SE have their own client that they make you DL to run their games?

[quote name='iamsmart']I think the OP is underselling this deal a bit. Hitman and SD for $30 is already pretty awesome, but the whole damn lot for $45? That's pants-poopingly awesome. Does SE have their own client that they make you DL to run their games?[/QUOTE]

If you put your mouse cursor over the game your interested in, it will tell you. For example, Battlestations: Pacific is a Non-Steam code, so you'll use their client (Which is slow as hell if you live in the US) where every other game you get a Steam code.

All but one of the 2 for $10 are steam activated. On the parent website (getgamesgo.com) Sleeping Dogs and Hitman: Absolution both say Steam for the DRM.

Pretty solid deal. If I didnt have just about all of the games I might have bit for $45. I was in the market for Hitman so I grabbed that from Amazon for $17

[quote name='iamsmart']I think the OP is underselling this deal a bit. Hitman and SD for $30 is already pretty awesome, but the whole damn lot for $45? That's pants-poopingly awesome. Does SE have their own client that they make you DL to run their games?[/QUOTE]

Changed, :D

Man. That's a sweet deal. If my backlog wasn't so damn huge already I'd probably bite on the Sleeping Dogs and Absolution pack.

[quote name='TooPoor']I assume all are digital downloads?[/QUOTE]

No each one is hand delivered by a uniformed delivery boy.

Hitman Absolution was just 17 and Sleeping Dogs can be had for 10

I believe all of the 2 for 10 games were 5 and under except for Dungeon Siege 3.

Luckily there was no pants pooping.

bread's done
Back