Black wii nunchuck 8.99 Kmart Online Deal

I picked one up for shipping earlier. Good deal and it matches my Deluxe WiiU. I had one for $10 earlier but called to get that order cancelled. No brainer for $9

Good luck with that. Sears used to have tons of great deals on clearance games. They've been practically ransacked in recent times.

[quote name='Super Sonic']Good luck with that. Sears used to have tons of great deals on clearance games. They've been practically ransacked in recent times.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of Sears, I just picked up a white wii nunchuck for $1.25 on their clearance shelf.

Picked one up yesterday to go with my solo Black Wii-Mote. In store all they had were the Wii U branded ones that rung up at 19.99. I did a store-pickup with Go-fer (or whatever the hell the service is called) while I was standing in store. Walked back to lay-away to pick up my order and they brought me a Wii U branded one.. makes perfect sense....

Thanks for the tip Monoxide, after a bit of googling and resetting my forgotten pasword, I was able to do an instore pickup and also use up what little balance of rewards I had left.

www.mygofer.com

... just in time to now I just get this. [This item is in high demand and is now temporarily out of stock at the store you selected.] ... you can choose free shipping but I don't know how reliable it'll be seeing as they let me put 999 of them in my cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back