Photo
- - - - -

Ninja Blade (360) $4.99 new/$3.99 Used|Too Human & Vampire Rain $1.99 NEW at Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#61 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

Yeah I just want good condition cases and not a mangled "new" case. Don't really care all the much if it is gutted.

xivpads.png

#62 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

So there's like no chance that any of these will be sealed, huh?

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#63 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

I got ninja blade and too human.

The ninja blade copy I got was gutted but, I seen theres a store in my area that has sealed copies so Im thinking about picking up another. The copy of too human I got actually looks brand new, I was surprised. Im debating on picking up more copies of too human just because the case is 1.48 and I could use some more cases.

#64 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

My understanding in Vampire Rain may be the worst game this generation. Almost unplayable.

Yeah, but for $2 you may also get a brand new sealed case :)

#65 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

bah none online, shouldve known. doubt i have time to swing by a game stop until my day off on wednesday. Not that I WANT any of the games. but for those prices, I cant NOT get them. Doubt mine has any of them new or used though.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#66 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

I actually really like Too Human, I've kept it in my collection for a long time. If I had to put a price on what I would pay for it if it were rare, I'd go up to $20 or so to get it again.

Thinking about Ninja Blade. I owned it once but it was one of those games I traded without really playing when the value was still high.

#67 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Inebrious Infinitus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

lol, what is all this trolling about NG3 and ninja blade being better than NGII? either you guys have terrible taste or like your games to offer no challenge. what a joke

#68 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

Saw this yesterday and passed but changed my mind this morning. All 3 at the same store so put an order for 1 of each.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Dark Souls (Replay)   :3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy   :psp: Valkyria Chronicles II

Recently Completed -  :ps3: Rain 2/2    :ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 3/1  :3ds: The Starship Damrey 3/2   :psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana 3/8

Selling  :psp: Class of Heroes II PSN Codes $10 

#69 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Don't forget about the 20% coupon still good for a few more days. For $3, I will get Ninja Blade.

#70 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Don't forget about the 20% coupon still good for a few more days. For $3, I will get Ninja Blade.

What coupon?

Currently Playing -   :pc: Dark Souls (Replay)   :3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy   :psp: Valkyria Chronicles II

Recently Completed -  :ps3: Rain 2/2    :ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 3/1  :3ds: The Starship Damrey 3/2   :psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana 3/8

Selling  :psp: Class of Heroes II PSN Codes $10 

#71 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

To save $.80?! Not worth the printer ink.

#72 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

My store had all in stock, sealed.
Posted Image Posted Image

#73 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

That's a good one too. People hated on it because people hate on anything that's not Call of Duty or Gears or Halo, but it's actually good. A cult classic. Def worth a buy.

(Vampire Rain) Actually it was because of the horrible stealth mechanics, invisible walls and laughable vampire dialogue. But if by "cult classic" you mean "so bad it's good" I'll agree with you.

Too Human isn't great either but it was worth it at $5, so definitely worth $2. Red Faction: Guerrilla is a good game, better than Armageddon, and a great deal at $5 even though it's a few years old.

#74 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Yes gutted games suck. What most don't realize is that a lot of "used" games are actually brand new and just had the wrapper removed due to contract requirements with vendors. If you buy MW2 you may get a new copy. I bought Street Fighter Vs Tekken "used" and it was literally brand new. This is common with DS games and 3ds games as well (if they are complete).

Just saying...
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#75 Sanges99

Sanges99

And Ya Know That's Right

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Not that I WANT any of the games. but for those prices, I cant NOT get them.

Spoken like a true CAG hoarder, namaste brother. :applause:
25u01gl.gif

!!! CAG DISTRESS SIGNAL !!!
Fellow CAGs hear my desperate plea! I started a GoFundMe to help cover emergency vet bills,
please see
the link for details. Even donating a dollar would be a help to pay my massive debt.

#76 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Make sure that the coins are all crusty and stuck together. Put them in saran wrap.

if they complain, say the coins are "newsed" and if they haven't seen them before, it's new to them.

Yea, but they will probably charge him a refurb fee on the coins.

#77 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

I was able to stop by a gamestop today and got a copy of Ninja Blade.The gamestop still had the old price on the case of $10 but when he scanned it it came up to $3.99. I had no luck finding Vampire Rain, but im not gonna waste time and gas looking for it.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#78 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

No luck finding a sealed Too Human. Both stores I tried said they were told to gut them b/c of the destroy order. Have them reserved at another store, so fingers crossed.

#79 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

I have an extra disc only copy of too human, if a cag wants it for cost+shipping pm me

#80 bizmat

bizmat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

I have both Ninja Blade and Too Human on hold, we'll see how "NEW" they are though..

#81 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

i watched some gameplay and talked myself out of it, no way

#82 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

(Vampire Rain) Actually it was because of the horrible stealth mechanics, invisible walls and laughable vampire dialogue. But if by "cult classic" you mean "so bad it's good" I'll agree with you.

Too Human isn't great either but it was worth it at $5, so definitely worth $2. Red Faction: Guerrilla is a good game, better than Armageddon, and a great deal at $5 even though it's a few years old.

I thought it was pretty great. One of the scariest games I've ever played. Those vampires were FREAKY and if they saw you there wasn't even time to evacuate your bowels before they killed you.

I played it on PS3 though because that version has extra content and better box art.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#83 Redbaron67

Redbaron67

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Any of you new Too Human owners wanna coop it send me a PM.

#84 Baldur

Baldur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Grabbed Too Human, but used... came out to like $5 something after shipping. I won't hold my breath on the condition being decent enough for a resale. :/

#85 ScarlettsUnderBoob

ScarlettsUnderBoob

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Too Human always looked like a great game. Thanks OP.

#86 Mad dog

Mad dog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Picking up Too Human today thanks again OP.

Posted Image

#87 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Serious NG3 and NB is better then NG2, what are you guys over here smoking...

NG3 is a joke, NG may have dumb storyline, but NG3 takes the cake in chessy, out of this world story...

NB looks like some ps1 one game, the gameplay is horrendous and camera angle is way way way off

#88 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

I got Ninja Blade for under $3 after coupon.

#89 HooBallz

HooBallz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Picked up a new Too Human and used Ninja Blade. Thanks OP.

#90 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

A local Gamestop told me they have Too Human, but told me on the phone it was $5.

Any chance it will ring up at $1.99 in the store?