Ninja Blade (360) $4.99 new/$3.99 Used|Too Human & Vampire Rain $1.99 NEW at Gamestop

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']It's pretty good. Better than Ninja Gaiden 2 but worse than 3.[/QUOTE]

Youre kidding right? Better than NG2? I guess if youre into QTE events every 2 minutes that makes sense. Cant speak for NG3, havent played it yet.

[quote name='limelight022']Youre kidding right? Better than NG2? I guess if youre into QTE events every 2 minutes that makes sense. Cant speak for NG3, havent played it yet.[/QUOTE]

It was just more fun and had more epic moments.

Not to mention it actually runs at a stable frame rate.

Im going to pass Since ive already owned this before and know Itll just sit in my collection. for those that havent played it you cant go wrong for the price! It's not as good as Ninja Gaiden, but its not a bad game either. Just be warned that its not a quick pick up and play type of game, as the checkpoints can be like an hour apart.
Sorry for the lack of punctuation. I'm typing on my phone.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Is too human worth a dollar fifty?[/QUOTE]

It's worth 2 dolla but I'd pay 5 dolla and fify cents.
Yeah it's allright. Can't go wrong with $2 worth.

Red Faction armagedon is also $5 new. I tried to pick up a few of the listed games today but they were OOS. ill try again tomorrow when im in nyc.

[quote name='whoknows']It's pretty good. Better than Ninja Gaiden 2 but worse than 3.[/QUOTE]

So ninja gaiden 3 is the best of the 3?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You got it all reversed! Of course, if you are a GTE lover and don't care about strategic combat and died by the first group of ninjas in front of Muramasa's door step in NG2, then I can see the reasoning.

I bought a new Ninja Blade that looks like it had been used three times over.

I told them and they gave me the used price.

So...that was nice of them.

Will wait when this game is free.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I liked Ninja Blade - ill prob grab TH and VR for $4. Especially since i have $7 credit sitting to burn.[/QUOTE]
Yeah QTE's always makes games good

[quote name='whoknows']Asura's Wrath is a fantastic game.

Ninja Gaiden 3 > Ninja Blade > Asura's Wrath > Vampire Rain > Ninja Gaiden 2[/QUOTE]
So NG 2 is the top game or NG3? I never understood those alligator mouths

[quote name='GUNNM']Is it a QTE if its just hit Y at the right moment for a better grade?[/QUOTE]

Of course it is.

[quote name='whoknows']Asura's Wrath is a fantastic game.

Ninja Gaiden 3 > Ninja Blade > Asura's Wrath > Vampire Rain > Ninja Gaiden 2[/QUOTE]

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge > Ninja Gaiden 3 > Asura's Wrath > Ninja Blade > Vampire Rain > Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 > Ninja Gaiden 2

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Lack of sealed copies near me is disappointing.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you'll find any.

[quote name='GUNNM']So NG 2 is the top game or NG3? I never understood those alligator mouths[/QUOTE]

Should be obvious which game is the best.

[quote name='Indignate']

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge > Ninja Gaiden 3 > Asura's Wrath > Ninja Blade > Vampire Rain > Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 > Ninja Gaiden 2

[/QUOTE]

Nah man. Razor's Edge ruined Ninja Gaiden 3.

I grabbed Ninja Blade and Vampire rain. Vampire Rain is new so I'm sure it'll be a gut, and Ninja Blade is Used, so I'm hoping it's complete. Either way, thanks op!

[quote name='whoknows']That's a good one too. People hated on it because people hate on anything that's not Call of Duty or Gears or Halo, but it's actually good. A cult classic. Def worth a buy.[/QUOTE]

I never picked this up because I dislike stealth games and vampires but for $2 throw them together and I will give it a shot. Of course it was panned by all the review sites but again for $2...

I bought 2 Too Human new at the last Gamestop sale of that game and 1 came new and one came opened. I complained and they sent me 1 more....opened. I complained again and they sent me one more sealed. Gamestop's policy of selling used games as new is ridiculous. If only I could get away with something like that. My car has 7000 miles on it....sell it as new!

All of these games are terrible, but Too Human might almost be worth the price since the music is almost decent and some of the cutscenes are OK (even though it runs choppy throughout). Plus it might become a collector's item with it being officially discontinued and SK in trouble of going under, the value might spike up to $5 at some point!

[quote name='GUNNM']Will wait when this game is free.[/QUOTE]

You missed your chance then:

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/02/free-game-ninja-blade.html

[quote name='GUNNM']So NG 2 is the top game or NG3? I never understood those alligator mouths[/QUOTE]

The alligator always eats the best of two meals :)

I am anti-gutted, but for $1.99 I'll finally bite on a Too Human copy from a Gamestop near me even if gutted. Hell, I won't even use bills. I'm going to pay for it with sock drawer change.

It must be a mistake that they're selling Too Human. The court recently ordered all copies to be destroyed because the developer used the unreal engine without paying Epic.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I am anti-gutted, but for $1.99 I'll finally bite on a Too Human copy from a Gamestop near me even if gutted. Hell, I won't even use bills. I'm going to pay for it with sock drawer change.[/QUOTE]

Make sure that the coins are all crusty and stuck together. Put them in saran wrap.

if they complain, say the coins are "newsed" and if they haven't seen them before, it's new to them.

[quote name='rumblebear']It must be a mistake that they're selling Too Human. The court recently ordered all copies to be destroyed because the developer used the unreal engine without paying Epic.[/QUOTE]

As far as i know it was only for copies still in the distribution warehouse. Ones that had already gone to retailers neednt be destoyed unless they were bought back. Toysrus is still selling them for $30.

I'll try and find some or all of these this week.

Too Human is worth $2, there are actually some pretty cool ideas behind it, but MY GOD that unskippable revive animation. It's as bad as everyone says and then some.

Man eff this BS! I saw this post and went to a GS to grab NinjaBlade. Store indicated they had a new copy in stock. Upon arriving, I didn't see it 'spined' in the new section. I overlooked it b/c it had their generic GS artwork inside the case. No manual. For a second I wondered if the artwork, and manual were bundled with the disc, a stupid thought I know..wasn't the case. The lady then said she would take 10% off as 'shop worn' I politely declined and was heading out.

I glanced at the pre-owned section and bam! A spined copy hit me straight in the face. I took that up to the register and said this works out better b/c its a $1 cheaper and has the artwork and manual. She then proceeded to tell me I could have that case and manual and she would still give me the new disc. Not wanting to argue of 50 cents, I said fine. She left the disc in the white paper CD holder and put it inside the case. I figured in my head she wanted to get rid of her new copy and was going to replace the dummy artwork that was 'new' as 'pre-owned' a win win for her..

I just sat down to log the game into my spreadsheet, was taking the disc out of the paper holder and this thing looks like it was sent thru the ringer! My bad for not checking it, but I've NEVER seen gutted 'new' discs in this kind of shape..Now, since I was visiting family today where I bought it, I have to go to another store. I peeled off all the pre-owned stickers. If this new store tries to tell me that the shop worn discount is on there so I must have known about the disc, I am going to raise holy hell and point to a little puncture in the case and the tattered manual as that was the reason. This just sucks, never thought I'd have to check the back of a 'new' disc, gutted or not. Lesson learned!!

For those who didn't know the pick up at store option is a reliable way to confirm if the games are in stock , you don't have to actually purchase the game they just hold it for you

[quote name='token2k6']Man eff this BS! I saw this post and went to a GS to grab NinjaBlade. Store indicated they had a new copy in stock. Upon arriving, I didn't see it 'spined' in the new section. I overlooked it b/c it had their generic GS artwork inside the case. No manual. For a second I wondered if the artwork, and manual were bundled with the disc, a stupid thought I know..wasn't the case. The lady then said she would take 10% off as 'shop worn' I politely declined and was heading out.

I glanced at the pre-owned section and bam! A spined copy hit me straight in the face. I took that up to the register and said this works out better b/c its a $1 cheaper and has the artwork and manual. She then proceeded to tell me I could have that case and manual and she would still give me the new disc. Not wanting to argue of 50 cents, I said fine. She left the disc in the white paper CD holder and put it inside the case. I figured in my head she wanted to get rid of her new copy and was going to replace the dummy artwork that was 'new' as 'pre-owned' a win win for her..

I just sat down to log the game into my spreadsheet, was taking the disc out of the paper holder and this thing looks like it was sent thru the ringer! My bad for not checking it, but I've NEVER seen gutted 'new' discs in this kind of shape..Now, since I was visiting family today where I bought it, I have to go to another store. I peeled off all the pre-owned stickers. If this new store tries to tell me that the shop worn discount is on there so I must have known about the disc, I am going to raise holy hell and point to a little puncture in the case and the tattered manual as that was the reason. This just sucks, never thought I'd have to check the back of a 'new' disc, gutted or not. Lesson learned!![/QUOTE]

But according to Gamestop, it is brand new because it has never been inserted inside of a video game console.

bread's done
Back