Good prices on men's blue jeans?

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So I havent bought blue jeans for a good 5-6 years but recently some of my jeans have developed holes in them and other wear and tear, and I need some new jeans for the office. I've shopped around a little bit online but am wondering what good deals are for a pair nowadays? $30? less than that? Mostly looking for your standard fare Wrangler, Levi's, etc, none of this skinny jean crap.

I would go to Burlington Coat Factory, TJ Maxx, and Ross for jeans.

What I usually do, is buy 3-4 pair from EACH store, take them all home, then try them on. Return what you dont like, or doesnt fit your body best. I HATE skinny jeans, and I am a average build guy (5'10, 180lbs) but you cant even sit down in skinny jeans lol.

Since I ride motorcycles (cbr1000rr sportbike), I need my jeans to "give" a little.

For cheap jeans, I get Walmart's Faded Glory brand--they're less than $10 and last longer than one might expect (granted, they're not all that fashionable since you did mention you need them for 'the office'), and for "leaving the house" jeans I wait for Old Navy to have a sale--they just had one last week for $19/pair but otherwise I find their regular prices exorbitant for their fashionable-but-falls-apart branding.

Old Navy jeans are good, and same with the Target brand whose name begins with "M". They are normally on sale and actually last a long while. Better than the jean thinner jeans i have bought from Sears.

I've never spent more than $30 on jeans.

I suggest Kohls, Macy's, or Marshalls, as they constantly have sales and deals. TJ Maxx is also good.

I currently rock Bullhead and Urban Pipeline.

My (rich) friend's suggested True Religion. I had no clue what they were at the time and when I looked them up, my jaw hit the floor. $200 for a pair of jeans?!? EFF THAT NOISE. In Tokyo they're even more expensive (where I was at the time when my friends made that suggestion).

thanks all for the replies. I struck out at the Target and JCPenney around me but did find a couple solid pairs of Levi's for $19/pair at TJ Maxx (of all places) yesterday. I'll be near a Kohls and Old Navy this weekend so I'll check those stores out as well.

Aha... I called it! TX Maxx! :) I think I was the first poster to recommend them. Glad it worked out for you, I cant believe people would pay $200 for jeans. I like name-brand stuff, but I am a bargain shopper too. I guess thats why we all live at CAG! :)

The best thing to do is to try to get more expensive jeans that have been clearanced out. A pair of jeans that costs $60, $80, or even more will always feel and fit way better than the $20 pairs you find at Walmart and the others. However, if you find them on clearance you can get more expensive pairs for $30 or less.

Like mentioned above, TJ Max and stores like that are a good place to hunt (although I've noticed that most of the jeans I see there lately are like those Tapout style brands and covered in crap designs), but you can also check the websites for places like American Eagle and others as they generally have a clearance section - just be prepared to find something you like and then have a 50% chance of it being available in your size.

[quote name='exceed19']Aha... I called it! TX Maxx! :) I think I was the first poster to recommend them. Glad it worked out for you, I cant believe people would pay $200 for jeans. I like name-brand stuff, but I am a bargain shopper too. I guess thats why we all live at CAG! :)[/QUOTE]

Haha yup! I ended up at Kohls ad old navy on Saturday and found nothing impressive at all. $200 for jeans is ridiculous, $20-$30 is the maximum I'm ever willing to spend on jeans.

bread's done
Back