140 replies to this topic

#31 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image Buy two get one free all Wii U Games

Posted Image Free $25 gift card with any Wii U Console purchase

(Various) Buy one get one free on select dance titles: Just Dance 3, Just Dance 4, Hip Hop Dance Experience, Just Dance Disney Party are pictured. Other titles in store. (seems to exclude the Wii U version of JD4)

:360: :ps3: Dead Space 3 $49.99

:pc: Diablo 3 $49.99 :pc: Starcraft II $29.99

#32 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Oh shit, do I want to do Best Buy's B1G1(50%) sale this week or B2G1F next week...

Hmm. At Best Buy I'll get RZ points but at Target I can get that additional 5% off.

Decisions.

oIi9lub.png

#33 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Keep in mind folks, "Buy 2, get 1" essentially means pay $40 per game for 3 games in a single transaction. You're better off waiting for them to be $20 each.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#34 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

I feel like this has been asked a bunch of times, but I have to know:

Does Best Buy PM gift card offers?

#35 Eye Carumba

Eye Carumba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

$35 is about as good as those Xbox LIVE cards are going to get nowadays.

#36 Eye Carumba

Eye Carumba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Are there even enough Wii U games out there to go nuts on a B2G1 deal? I see NSMBU, ZombiU, and...any recommendations?

#37 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Are there even enough Wii U games out there to go nuts on a B2G1 deal? I see NSMBU, ZombiU, and...any recommendations?

I still need to pick up Batman & Assassin's Creed, and I have a interest in Ninja Gaiden 3 and the Warriors Orochi title.

Scribblenauts and Sonic Racing are excellent as well but I already own those.

oIi9lub.png

#38 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Sribblenauts, Sonic Racing, Warriors Orochi 3 and Ninja Gaiden were good.. Batman, Assassin's Creed and Darksiders if you havent picked them up but Darksiders was just 14.99 for 360 and ps3.

#39 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Based on the demo, I'd stay far away from ZombiU. Mario is excellent though.

#40 BigK_201

BigK_201

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Oh shit, do I want to do Best Buy's B1G1(50%) sale this week or B2G1F next week...

Hmm. At Best Buy I'll get RZ points but at Target I can get that additional 5% off.

Decisions.

I get in the same argument with myself sometimes. When I do, I do the numbers and see which one will leave me with having to spend less. So, figure out what you want to buy, see how much you would pay at BB, then see how much you would pay at Target. Keep in mind that Target will price match BestBuy.com and Amazon.com. Last time they had a B2G1 at Target, I price matched each of the games I wanted with Amazon.com and then got their B2G1 deal. I didn't have any trouble with my Target doing that but could be YMMV.

Just a suggestion :)

#41 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

ZombiU is very classic survival horror. A lot of people really enjoy it. Esp if you are into more of the classic Resident Evil than the newer ones.

#42 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

**Fixed.

Seriously, the way you talk about women, I think we'd all be surprised if a woman actually put up with that crap.

Uh, I think that's the first time I ever even mentioned my woman (or women in general) on this site, so kudos to you for judging my entire personality on that one short post.

Seriously though, I don't run out and fill up my credit card every time the misses asks for something. If that's the kind of woman you like though, more power to you. Far be it from me to judge. I only commented because it was just one of those "DAMN" moments where I heard the whipped sound in my head. Especially when it was coming from a fellow CAG.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#43 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Based on the demo, I'd stay far away from ZombiU. Mario is excellent though.

Wat? ZombiU is the best Wii U game by far.

oIi9lub.png

#44 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

How is family guy? It reminds me of that 1st Simpsons game on Xbox 360

Can't comment on the game itself, but Amazon has it for $24.99 this week.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#45 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

I've called and asked Best Buy if they would and the person I talked to said that they would. I called a stores customer service and was asking about a recent Gift card deal on a 3DS XL target had going. May differ from store to store but it wouldn't hurt to try it just take the Target ad in with you and show/ask them.

I never actually did the transaction as I decided to wait for a better deal to come along.

#46 bunck

bunck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

I assume these cards will work on the new Xbox when it comes out, the original cards worked for the 360, so I wonder why they are going for so cheap lately.

#47 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yes, it's been asked many times.

And by policy, they don't. Although some have gotten them to do it but it seems pretty rare. I personally have not been able to do it at my stores.

#48 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Disappointed and surprised that Scribblenauts, Batman haven't dropped in price more since launch.

When Scribble was $40 at Target during mid-December I thought for sure that would be its normal price in early 2013.

We're only a week away from March and I'm hoping for some big Wii U launch game price cuts.

I know Warner Bros will make the move and cut Scribble/Batman to $20-$30 eventually, they always do. I just hope I don't have to wait until after the summer.

#49 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Def in for a 1 year sub, thanks op

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#50 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Decisions.

What is there to decide? There is no reason to go with best buy since target splits the discount between the three games allowing you to return whatever you don't want.

#51 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

I've called and asked Best Buy if they would and the person I talked to said that they would. I called a stores customer service and was asking about a recent Gift card deal on a 3DS XL target had going. May differ from store to store but it wouldn't hurt to try it just take the Target ad in with you and show/ask them.

I never actually did the transaction as I decided to wait for a better deal to come along.

Cool. Thanks! Now I can answer some other guy that asks a super common question :)

#52 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

family guy game is good but not worth $40, I would pay $20

#53 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

is the 100% promo extended ?
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#54 Inwa

Inwa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Anyone know if this would include preorders?

#55 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

What is there to decide? There is no reason to go with best buy since target splits the discount between the three games allowing you to return whatever you don't want.

I uh...why would I return a game?

oIi9lub.png

#56 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

is the 100% promo extended ?

Ends 2/23

#57 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Ends 2/23

awww man !!!! ive been thinking about trading in my ps3 collection of games that i wanted to keep cause of gaikai comming to the ps4 and vita, should i trade them in ? my games would get me over 90$ (alot of them are older titles). i dont know if i can wait till the next 100% promo as these values will prob drop by then
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#58 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

Looks like I'll be PMing Dead Space 3 for sure next week, hopefully it'll be the $39.99 that we've seen this week!

#59 argyle

argyle

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Wow, your wife must be extremely spoilt for you to do that for her. I'd never let my woman pull that crap on me, I'd make her use her phone or computer or disconnect Netflix completely before I paid the $35 to Xbox Live.

Wow, you must be a moron. I do things for my wife because - gasp - I love her, not because she demands it. If you're so selfish that you won't even spend $35 on someone else, I'd be highly surprised if you found anyone to stick around you for any length of time. :roll:
Posted Image

#60 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

awww man !!!! ive been thinking about trading in my ps3 collection of games that i wanted to keep cause of gaikai comming to the ps4 and vita, should i trade them in ? my games would get me over 90$ (alot of them are older titles). i dont know if i can wait till the next 100% promo as these values will prob drop by then

if it was me i would trade them in, since you never know when the 100% might be back