NewEgg Nintendo sale *Expires 2/28/13 midnight*

I asked the customer service/chat if this was the version of FlingSmash with the remote or not, and the woman said she could not verify. If it isn't the correct one, you can send it back unopened and get a refund. Did Nintendo actually release a version with just the game? I thought the only one they released was the bundle, however it doesn't say bundle anywhere in the title of the listing, and does say "game".

[quote name='nintendokingdom']I asked the customer service/chat if this was the version of FlingSmash with the remote or not, and the woman said she could not verify. If it isn't the correct one, you can send it back unopened and get a refund. Did Nintendo actually release a version with just the game? I thought the only one they released was the bundle, however it doesn't say bundle anywhere in the title of the listing, and does say "game".[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure it is not the remote bundle. If you type in the UPC for the remote bundle (045496902018) into newegg's search it shows that it is out of stock.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'm thinking of getting Kirby just for the 40 Club Nintendo points.[/QUOTE]

Kirby Mass Attack is actually really fun. Points or not, definitely worth a purchase at that price.

As much as I love Adventure Time, the demo did not impress. Has anyone else had the same feels but enjoyed the actual game?

Crosswords Plus is good for the price if you liked the original on the DS. It has wordsearch, crosswords and anagrams if you like word games. Unlinke the original you don't have to hold the 3DS sideways like a book.

NewEgg Y U NO have New Super Mario Bros Wii???

[quote name='prettycrazy']As much as I love Adventure Time, the demo did not impress. Has anyone else had the same feels but enjoyed the actual game?[/QUOTE]

Do you like Zelda II? If so then you'll probably enjoy the gameplay. Just be aware it's short and quite easy. There's a hard difficulty after you finish that I really wish has been unlocked from the start. Also, although pretty much every major character makes an appearance, there isn't much original dialogue recorded for the game, it's mostly sound bites yanked from episodes.

[quote name='gatordeve86']Think I am gonna pick up another copy of Lego Barman 2 so my son and I can play together[/QUOTE]

They changed the name to Lego Root Beer Tapper.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Lego Batman 2: So good, it gets mentioned twice.[/QUOTE]
One of them is for 3DS and the other is for Wii.

Man, I never thought Mass Attack would drop this low. I picked it up for $15 way back thinking it wouldn't drop any more than that (as most popular Nintendo franchises don't).

[quote name='Vinny']Man, I never thought Mass Attack would drop this low. I picked it up for $15 way back thinking it wouldn't drop any more than that (as most popular Nintendo franchises don't).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']How low can Kirby go!!![/QUOTE]
:bomb: I paid over $20 for it sometime on October of 2011 and still haven't played it yet. :wall:

Oh well, I am happy to see that Nintendo's prices are finally not holding at MSRP forever and ever.

Would have liked to see a little more love on the handheld side, but this isn't too bad overall. Very happy to see NSMBU finally dropping in price (even if it is only a sale), but it's still around $20 too much for me to dive in.

[quote name='prettycrazy']As much as I love Adventure Time, the demo did not impress. Has anyone else had the same feels but enjoyed the actual game?[/QUOTE]

My review of the Adventure Time as a person who isn't a huge fan of the show, if it interest you at all (note, when I say not a huge fan I just mean I'm not really into it, I have no negative opinion of it at all).

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'm thinking of getting Kirby just for the 40 Club Nintendo points.[/QUOTE]

Last year a lot of DS and Wii games got their CN point values reduced. You should check the official CAG Club Nintendo thread (linked in my signature) for a link to new coin values.

[quote name='htz']One of them is for 3DS and the other is for Wii.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I realized that later. It would help if the OP specified that.

[quote name='Vinny']Man, I never thought Mass Attack would drop this low. I picked it up for $15 way back thinking it wouldn't drop any more than that (as most popular Nintendo franchises don't).[/QUOTE]

I think that myth has dropped some time ago. There are many Nintendo games that hold their value, and there are those that don't.

[quote name='Jasonlydon']Is it a problem if I'm considering Fortune Street for $10 even though I'm fairly confident I will never play it?[/QUOTE]

Seek help from a qualified professional.

Is Spirit Camera worth $9? Seems to have low reviews...

[quote name='nintendokingdom']I asked the customer service/chat if this was the version of FlingSmash with the remote or not, and the woman said she could not verify. If it isn't the correct one, you can send it back unopened and get a refund. Did Nintendo actually release a version with just the game? I thought the only one they released was the bundle, however it doesn't say bundle anywhere in the title of the listing, and does say "game".[/QUOTE]

why even waste your time ordering and then returning.. it won't include it.. also newegg returns are a pain

[quote name='n64ra']Seek help from a qualified professional.

Is Spirit Camera worth $9? Seems to have low reviews...[/QUOTE]
I was on the fence and decided to skip it. You have to be in a well lit room with a table (to use the AR manual) and also be able to freely spin around (to move the camera via the gyroscope). Since I only play handhelds when I'm lying in bed, this one isn't a fit for me.

The other complaint I've read is that it's only 2-3 hrs long with little to no replay value.

I was going to get Lego Batman but before I do I need to know, is it the same as the console version?

I though the demo was spectacular, I love the old school 2d feel. Wayforward is one of the best up and coming developers with there 2d games in my opinion.

I may bite for 21, I'm not sure yet. I wanted the collectors edition haha

[quote name='RySenkari']If you like Monopoly at ALL, Fortune Street is more than worth it for $10.[/QUOTE]

You've sold me.

Is Fortune Street a good 4 player multiplayer game? Does it get competitive? Stay exciting? Not take TOO long?

EDIT: Whatever, I bought it :V It's a Nintendo game for $10 I can't resist.

Fortune Street is awesome. It isn't really a party game, since it can be sort of complicated and games take forever, but it is a lot of fun against the A.I. and there is some real strategy involved when it comes to winning on the advanced boards.

Be warned, though - The A.I. cheats. They'll get the most magically perfect dice rolls far too often for it to truly be up to chance. You can overcome their cheating with good strategy, however, so it evens out a bit.

In for Fortune Street and Mass Attack. Thanks OP!

I've been getting 1st Party Nintendo Wii Games because there's only oh... like 1 game worth having on the Wii U right now if you own a PC. Not to mention my Wii won't last forever.

[quote name='prettycrazy']As much as I love Adventure Time, the demo did not impress. Has anyone else had the same feels but enjoyed the actual
game?[/QUOTE]

I hated the game. It had its charm (sound effects and music), but it was a poor re-skin of Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, which is an odd choice to pick for a modern tribute. Fighting enemies is pointless and you're on a perpetual fetch quest, but the NPCs expect you to know where to find everything. Just a dull slog with charming graphics.

And I effing love adventure time.

I must be one of the few that did not care for Fortune Street. I bought it near launch and ended up getting rid of it soon after. I actually like the Mario Party games way more than FS.

[quote name='addicted2games']I must be one of the few that did not care for Fortune Street. I bought it near launch and ended up getting rid of it soon after. I actually like the Mario Party games way more than FS.[/QUOTE]

Fortune Street and Mario Party are two very different games, like someone else said, Fortune Street is basically Mario Monopoly.

Grabbed NSMBU, been waiting for a sale on it.

bread's done
Back