Photo
- - - - -

PSN March Savings - $10 Back for every $50 spent (now - March 31st)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#31 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

This is a great deal for anyone who hasn't renewed ps+ yet.

#32 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Cross-buy Star Wars Pinball is out today for $10, that will get things started.

#33 chingychink2005

chingychink2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

it's been confirmed that a 49.99 PS+ purchase WILL qualify for the $10 back.

Woohoo, still have one of those cards from target...;)

#34 HenDoggy

HenDoggy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

so do i have to spend $50 at once or can i buy things separately adding up to $50 to qualify for the promo? does anyone know

#35 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Buy a $0.49 avatar? 8-)

You are a genius. I completely forgot about avatars since I never buy them, not even interested when they are free. Now I will get me a shiny paid avatar.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#36 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Sweet, was buying Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and Dragonborn today, perfect timing Sony

#37 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

it's been confirmed that a 49.99 PS+ purchase WILL qualify for the $10 back.

So that extra .01 doesn't matter? Im also wondering if its just total spent or if its all at once

When did this kick in? I actually bought a 1 year subscription YESTERDAY. Last night in fact because i wanted to get ninja gaiden plus for the vita before it went away. Will i still get the $10 back or am i screwed? That kinda sucks if it only started today
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#38 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

So that extra .01 doesn't matter? Im also wondering if its just total spent or if its all at once

When did this kick in? I actually bought a 1 year subscription YESTERDAY. Last night in fact because i wanted to get ninja gaiden plus for the vita before it went away. Will i still get the $10 back or am i screwed? That kinda sucks if it only started today

Yes, the ps store will treat a ps+ purchase as $50. it has not been confirmed that if you bought something else that is 49.99 it will count though -- only ps+ has been confirmed.

The cutoff is supposed to be 12:00 the morning of the 26th (some timezone, not sure which). so you probably won't get it. But you got Ninja Gaiden, so...

#39 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

so do i have to spend $50 at once or can i buy things separately adding up to $50 to qualify for the promo? does anyone know

You only have to spend at least $50 total during the effective dates of the promotion.

#40 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

They have no intention of slowing down any time soon... at least not until Holiday 2013, at least, when all your PSN purchases won't work on the PS4.

but they will work on the ps3

#41 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

That is just a list of games on sale it's not a spend this get this promotion. By this time most of us know that PSN is going to do the Gamer's Choice sale and then a spring sale. Again any smart person would not buy a game not on sale. It's basically an ad saying in case you are mentally challenged here are the games that will be on sale so don't buy them till next week. Also what if you had bought any of those games the week prior to announcement you'd still be out the sale price. Meaning yet once again it's a gamble and ill advised to buy anything that's not on sale.

#42 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

this is perfect for Dynasty warriors 7 empire, now the question is where the hell is it? it's suppose to release today but i havent been able to spot it at all

#43 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Wait wasn't One Piece and it's DLC on sale last week or the week before?

#44 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

this is perfect for Dynasty warriors 7 empire, now the question is where the hell is it? it's suppose to release today but i havent been able to spot it at all

I checked the online store browser and I only see the demo.

#45 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

It'll be there when the store updates.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#46 B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

DW7 Empires is up

https://store.sonyen...W7E000000000000

#47 steveomac1015

steveomac1015

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

this kind of promo is the exact reason why i held off on renewing my PS+ membership. I usually never spend enough for the "spend x amount, get y back". But i knew the PS+ membership would put me over the edge.

#48 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

Good deal, I'll make good use of it. :)

#49 jl_rival

jl_rival

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

If I use this opportunity to buy the Black Ops II season pass for $49.99, will that count as a $50 spending because I know that Sony will let it count for the 1 year ps+ membership. I just don't want to go to the trouble just to buy something else just to pass the $50 mark!
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/JL%20Mafia/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#50 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Dear Sony,

I have plenty of PS Vita games that I would be more than happy to purchase, however, I have run out of space on my memory card.

Please lower the price of your memory cards so I may purchase more games.

Signed,
Every PS Vita owner.

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Titanfall  :xb1:

#51 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

I think that's more than enough OT for this thread. Let's keep it on-topic, which may be a stretch for some people.

#52 B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Sorry for the trouble, shrike, and thanks for trimming the topic down.

If I use this opportunity to buy the Black Ops II season pass for $49.99, will that count as a $50 spending because I know that Sony will let it count for the 1 year ps+ membership. I just don't want to go to the trouble just to buy something else just to pass the $50 mark!

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-821413

$49.99 will cut it. No worries.

If you don't believe him, just toss in a .49 cent avatar or something.

#53 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Got DW7 Empires and Dawnguard, really didnt expect it to be 49.99. Whatever I guess, atleast they were nice enough to throw in the DLC.

Now I'm considering getting Fist of the North Star next week before the free DLC promo ends.....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

I hope ps+ keeps giving free games/etc for PS4 and PS3 til 2016. lol. im good til june 2016, and i dont think i need anymore just to be safe. I would love it if they were giving freebies away for ps4 ps+ while i still don't own it but could 'purchase' them online like you can do with ps3/vita ps+ offerings. Then when I eventually get a ps4 it will have years worth of content already for me... but idk.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#55 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

Wow this sucks. I spent $33 on One Piece and the dlc 3 days ago. I doubt Ill spend $50 with AAA games coming out in the following weeks to come.

Ha! I did the exact same thing.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#56 SereneStream

SereneStream

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Wow this sucks. I spent $33 on One Piece and the dlc 3 days ago. I doubt Ill spend $50 with AAA games coming out in the following weeks to come.

hooray for one piece fans! i was actually holding out on purchasing this until possibly the last day. glad i waited, now i can make it a part of my $50 purchase :]

#57 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:00 AM

Got DW7 Empires and Dawnguard, really didnt expect it to be 49.99. Whatever I guess, atleast they were nice enough to throw in the DLC.

Now I'm considering getting Fist of the North Star next week before the free DLC promo ends.....

yea, i was expecting it to be $40, might as well import it if i'm going to pay $50

#58 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

yea, i was expecting it to be $40, might as well import it if i'm going to pay $50

I'd import it, but my DLC wouldnt work. And I already have the majority of the costume packs (Only need to buy the newest 4 fantasy ones)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#59 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

I'd import it, but my DLC wouldnt work. And I already have the majority of the costume packs (Only need to buy the newest 4 fantasy ones)

do u mean the costume packs from dynasty warriors 7 and XL, i havent got any of those since I was waiting for the Empires release and i dont think i'll be buying DLC and if so i'll probably just make a Euro account

I guess now i'll have to wait a few weeks for my game to arrive, kinda wished i did this sooner tho

#60 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

Ohhh shit, if only I currently had a console that they would work on!

:applause:

Velo214.png
sig.gif