Photo
- - - - -

March Best Buy @Gamer Coupons: $5 DBZ Kinect, $8 AC:R 360, $20 Doom 3, TTT2, & ZOE HD

• Please log in to reply
713 replies to this topic

#451 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Crap, I forgot about the $5 cert that I need to use in the next few days. I'll have to buy something for 1 cent to make it work with DBZ. Too bad they don't have penny guides any more ;).

yup, got my free DBZ using the 2 coupons yesterday, very nice.

Wait wait, did I miss something? Is this just the normal, you reached X point $5 cert or is this something special I missed?
Posted Image

#452 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

Wait wait, did I miss something? Is this just the normal, you reached X point $5 cert or is this something special I missed?

The $5 cert was randomly given to accounts recently, so check your Rewardzone account to see if you got one.

#453 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

all the stores in NY sold out of DBZ. dang. NYC is the worst when it comes to deals.

#454 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Ah I see. Guess nothing for me then
Posted Image

#455 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

I just renewed my subscription yesterday and got the coupons in store but no best buy near me has a copy of DBZ.

#456 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

I used that random $5 certificate to get DBZ and a Twix bar for like $1.30. The Twix bar was delicious. I broke down and just snagged a coupon pack from the store since still no magazine (first time it has been so late).

These are what the coupon packets look like in store (only 1/3 stores I went to had them and they were on a shelf by new releases and Skylanders):

Spoiler

[IMG]http://http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/825/gameropen.jpg[/IMG]

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#457 wyatt8

wyatt8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Can anyone confirm they have received their digital copy of the mag yet? I see nothing in my inbox and I want to make sure I didn't miss it or junked it by accident.

Thanks!
Get hundreds of used classic video games at http://www.warpzonevideogames.com - Great Prices! Great Selection!

#458 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Can anyone confirm they have received their digital copy of the mag yet? I see nothing in my inbox and I want to make sure I didn't miss it or junked it by accident.

Thanks!

Yes I got it a week ago. Along with the email stating I can't get the paper magazine anymore because I just renewed:cry: and that is no longer an option

#459 Robert Conley

Robert Conley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Is there anyway to do a store search for new copies of Zone of the Enders? Their website only shows the pre-owned version.

#460 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Magazine finally shows up in the mail now DBZ Kinect is OOS. Doh!

#461 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

all the stores in NY sold out of DBZ. dang. NYC is the worst when it comes to deals.

ive acually had alot of good times with nyc deals except for target clearance items lol. i had to order dbz online and had it shipped to my home. you better do the same before its not avalible for shipping anymore as i was told yesturday at bestbuy that the game was discontinued
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#462 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

ive acually had alot of good times with nyc deals except for target clearance items lol. i had to order dbz online and had it shipped to my home. you better do the same before its not avalible for shipping anymore as i was told yesturday at bestbuy that the game was discontinued

probably the same for tekken tag 2 for the ps3, that is why it is removed from website

#463 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Crap, I forgot about the $5 cert that I need to use in the next few days. I'll have to buy something for 1 cent to make it work with DBZ. Too bad they don't have penny guides any more ;).

If you're referring to the free RZ certificate BB just sent out, it doesn't expire until 3/19.

#464 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

I tried to do an OMS in-store today for DBZ and the gaming rep said it was not available in the system. I ended up going to the Pickup section, they used Expresslane which allows them to make online orders for customers and manually adjusted the price for the coupon.

#465 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

So if you get the digital magazine, are the coupons still in-store only?

#466 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

So if you get the digital magazine, are the coupons still in-store only?

No they now give you a code to use online as well.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#467 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

Has anyone successfully combined the preowned Modern Warfare 3 coupon with the GCU 10% off preowned discount? Was it in-store or using the online digital version?

I tried buying pre-owned MW3 in-store today to see if last time was cashier error or not, but again the GCU 10% off preowned failed to combine with the @Gamer coupon. According to both the cashier and the manager, "the computer isn't allowing it" when it packages out. WTF, this used to work before?!

#468 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Has anyone successfully combined the preowned Modern Warfare 3 coupon with the GCU 10% off preowned discount? Was it in-store or using the online digital version?

I tried buying pre-owned MW3 in-store today to see if last time was cashier error or not, but again the GCU 10% off preowned failed to combine with the @Gamer coupon. According to both the cashier and the manager, "the computer isn't allowing it" when it packages out. WTF, this used to work before?!

I was having problems a while ago stacking the 10 percent off when KOA was on sale for 15.

#469 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

No they now give you a code to use online as well.

Ah man thats great! Now I may consider getting the magazine now that I can use them online.

#470 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

Got my magazine today and picked up ZOE and DBZ (in my possession for about 15 minutes). After $10 in RZ certificates it cost me $15 and DBZ helped me bump up up my credit $11 at the local GS.

I enjoyed the magazine. Perfect bathroom material. I will miss it.
Posted Image

#471 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

Lol oops...well on a different note, my best buy has Battlefield 3 on clearance for $20, I'm guessing that wont stack with the coupon?

The last time BB had coupons for BF3, some SoCal stores had the LE on clearance and the coupon stacked, making them free. No override was needed, so I snagged a couple of them. Don't know if that's still the case but it might be worth looking into...

#472 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

One of my Best Buy's didn't have any copies of Tekken Tag 2 for 360 so I went to a different one and picked up Tekken Tag Tournmanet 2 & Zone of the Enders HD Collection both Xbox 360 and for some reason they had to overide the ZOE 2 $10 off coupon cuz the system would not recognize it. Its possible Best Buy took ZOE 2 out of their search system???

#473 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

I enjoyed the magazine. Perfect bathroom material. I will miss it.

Me too. It was pretty good to have on hand when I ran out of TP. I'm not sure what purpose the digital version serves.

Do you think my xbox live avatar would be able to use it to wipe his ass?

#474 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:50 AM

Well I know why I was not getting my digital coupons this month. They sent me a paper copy. That is cool since the cover is Infinite.

#475 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

One of my Best Buy's didn't have any copies of Tekken Tag 2 for 360 so I went to a different one and picked up Tekken Tag Tournmanet 2 & Zone of the Enders HD Collection both Xbox 360 and for some reason they had to overide the ZOE 2 $10 off coupon cuz the system would not recognize it. Its possible Best Buy took ZOE 2 out of their search system???

You now have to do each game/coupon in a separate transaction, otherwise the computer won't package out the discounts correctly. I think Best Buy recently changed something in the way the system handles the coupons, as coupon + GCU 10% off preowned no longer works anymore either, which is BS.

#476 Mega_Douche

Mega_Douche

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

The last time BB had coupons for BF3, some SoCal stores had the LE on clearance and the coupon stacked, making them free. No override was needed, so I snagged a couple of them. Don't know if that's still the case but it might be worth looking into...

THanks for the heads up, Ill give it a shot.

#477 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Picked up my copy of Zone of Enders for the Xbox 360 since it performs better. I didn't use the coupon hoping that it would go lower before the month is over.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#478 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

Ugh, I think I should just go for digital.....
Magazine is still not here.... actually I don't even think I ever got my magazine early....
Hell... I think I might not even renew my subscription....

#479 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Picked up my copy of Zone of Enders for the Xbox 360 since it performs better. I didn't use the coupon hoping that it would go lower before the month is over.

thats exactly why im getting a copy tommorow. while 19.99$ after the coupon is good we have nothing to lose by holding it and just see what happens with the price
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#480 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

thats exactly why im getting a copy tommorow. while 19.99$ after the coupon is good we have nothing to lose by holding it and just see what happens with the price

other than the change is return policy of 15 days, lol