H: Months of Gamefly W: Paypal. SOLD OUT AGAIN

Sharpevil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I'm no longer asking for more if you buy fewer months. My price is $12 per month. That's $11 less per month than a single month bought directly from gamefly.

I'm willing to go first with anyone who has more reputation than I do if you ask. I will generally assume that you are going first otherwise.

You can redeem gift certificates at the bottom of gamefly's "My Account" page.

TL;DR: Selling codes for 1 month of gamefly 2 game plan for $12 apiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
PMed you, but in case anyone has the same question, no, you don't have to be a new member. These are codes for free months of gamefly. You can use as many as you want.

EDIT: Well, there WAS someone asking about it. Guess he deleted his post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I'm not going to ask for any less. Gamefly's 2-game plan normally costs $23 per month. I'm asking for less than half that if you buy in bulk.

[quote name='Sharpevil']Sorry, but I'm not going to ask for any less. Gamefly's 2-game plan normally costs $23 per month. I'm asking for less than half that if you buy in bulk.[/QUOTE]

was 23 for 2 months a few months back..

i think you can still get 2 months 2 at a time for 26 bucks

go into gift certs

i think that is what people are bitching about

[quote name='slidecage']was 23 for 2 months a few months back..

i think you can still get 2 months 2 at a time for 26 bucks

go into gift certs

i think that is what people are bitching about[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit confused. Is someone selling gift certificates for less than I am? If that's the case, it makes sense. I know gamefly itself rarely has any kind of discount beyond the first two months. After that, it's $23 per month, pretty much straight up.

[quote name='Sharpevil']Not sure what you mean by 8 em. If you mean 8 dollars, I'm afraid I have to refuse. I'm sticking with $10.[/QUOTE]

that slidecage talk for 8 each LOL

maybe if you still have them this summer but i have around 10 months left i have to add and not sure how many they will allow to stack

another free bump though

[quote name='slidecage']that slidecage talk for 8 each LOL

maybe if you still have them this summer but i have around 10 months left i have to add and not sure how many they will allow to stack

another free bump though[/QUOTE]

So far as I know, you can put an unlimited number of codes in, as long as you have that many codes. Considering how many codes they've sent me, this would be the logical conclusion.

Free bump!

[quote name='backseatdog']Do you have to be a new user to use these months?[/QUOTE]

And nope! I was already an active member and the one I bought from him worked fine.

[quote name='Sharpevil']So far as I know, you can put an unlimited number of codes in, as long as you have that many codes. Considering how many codes they've sent me, this would be the logical conclusion.[/QUOTE]

i know last summer or maybe winter of 2011 (not the last sale) when they had them around 25 or so for 2 months some people reported of having their accounts closed for putting too many in at once. so what i do is buy 12 month of them and then just enter them every 2 months.... im prepaid till may now if you stil have them i might buy a few

[quote name='slidecage']i know last summer or maybe winter of 2011 (not the last sale) when they had them around 25 or so for 2 months some people reported of having their accounts closed for putting too many in at once. so what i do is buy 12 month of them and then just enter them every 2 months.... im prepaid till may now if you stil have them i might buy a few[/QUOTE]

I have 14 codes inputted at the moment on my account, so I expect the issue is either fixed or requires a huge number of codes.

bread's done
Back