Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Summoner 1 $39.99 +s/h on Amazon.

Good find this game is kick ass. I preferred this much more than the Digital Devil Saga.

I wish the PSP versions came over to the US

Inb4 sold out, too much, damn flippers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, in for 1! I've actually been looking for this game at a reasonable price for the past couple of weeks. $40 for a new copy is great!

[quote name='DillonKC']Any difference in the Canadian version?[/QUOTE]

Is this the North American Version for the US? I just saw the seller name and wanted to confirm

[quote name='Atlantik00']Is this the North American Version for the US? I just saw the seller name and wanted to confirm[/QUOTE]

All NA.

What I am surprised about is why PLayCanada doesn't sell it on ebay.

Bought a copy, I haven't played a SMT other than P4G, so if I don't like it I guess I can make a small profit on eBay at least but I'm expecting to keep it.

Hmm if i didn't have a copy of this id probably pick one up. Not sure how reliable playcanada is though. Im prety leery about 3rd party sellers on Amazon. Ive had quite a few give me garbage. I remember getting a fable 2 collectors edition with an obvious reseal and an actual used sticker on the damn thing under the wraping o_O

Is this one pretty valuable? Maybe its worth getting one to keep sealed

[quote name='Kenshindono']Hmm if i didn't have a copy of this id probably pick one up. Not sure how reliable playcanada is though. Im prety leery about 3rd party sellers on Amazon. Ive had quite a few give me garbage. I remember getting a fable 2 collectors edition with an obvious reseal and an actual used sticker on the damn thing under the wraping o_O

Is this one pretty valuable? Maybe its worth getting one to keep sealed[/QUOTE]

I think it is worth having one sealed. I would be all over this if they accepted paypal lol.

PlayCanada is also legit, they are the ones that bought a shit ton of Ni No Kuni WEs.

[quote name='destro4eva']Did Atlus reprint these like they did the other Shin Megami games?[/QUOTE]

Nope if they did it would have been cheaper. I think PlayCanada just had a stockpile.

Did PlayCanada feel bad or something? Oh the irony, People wanted them dead since they were selling the NNK for $400+, but what do you know, karma's a bitch and now we are buying from them this game for a incredibly decent price.

Thanks OP, I'll think about the decision I made later but I can't say no to this since I'll probably never find one sealed at this price ever again.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Nope if they did it would have been cheaper. I think PlayCanada just had a stockpile.[/QUOTE]

Probably true, I know they reprinted Nocturne & the 2 Digital Devil Saga games, thought they might re-up this one too. But considering the PS2 is long gone from the shelves, I kinda doubt it.

[quote name='Cibello20']In for 1. Thanks OP! It was one of the few games I wanted to add to my collection. :)[/QUOTE]

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the idiots on this board going around rating everything one star? It misleads browsers to what is inside. People see 2 stars and think it is some shoddy seller and don't even bother clicking.

Who cares if it is PlayCanada? It is a good deal. Get over yourselves.

This may actually be a reprint as some other retailers have listings up, currently out of stock though, with a release date of February 19th 2013 and MSRP of $29.99.

I can't post links yet but search on ImportCDs, CDUniverse, and VideoETA's sites.

gah, I really want this, but it's not the best time to be dropping cash on anything

If anyone gets an extra and wants a huge stack of guides in exchange for this, hit me up

[quote name='wingsxvengeance']This may actually be a reprint as some other retailers have listings up, currently out of stock though, with a release date of February 19th 2013 and MSRP of $29.99.

I can't post links yet but search on ImportCDs, CDUniverse, and VideoETA's sites.[/QUOTE]

That would suck... well for me and the others that payed $40.

Lol yeah no kidding, if we paid an extra $10 well too bad but at least got in on it since I don't think they reprinted a large amount of these.

Anyways, to further add to this:

I got another email from Atlus marketing (not sure if they tweet this stuff, probably do), this one actually mentions a rare PS2 game they are about to release again that some of you might be interested in: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner -- Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army. According to this email used copies go for $80 though I have no idea if that's accurate. Anyways, I imagine the value will drop which could be bad if you own it but good if you still need it. It will ship February 18th.

Got some more info from Atlus. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner -- Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army has 1,116 copies shipping this week. Another game, though this one recent, that they are printing more of is the Disgaea 4 premium edition for PS3. There are 900 copies shipping the week of March 4th.

Taken from VGCollect

Yeah, I think the guy that bought 100 of these just made PlayCanada's job a LOT easier.

Well decided to hold and see if Atlus is really reprinting this game.

Its an okay game but not something I must get right now.

thanks, wish I had kept my original version when it was easy to find way back but I was in need of money and had to get rid of stuff >_>

bread's done
Back