psp games buy one get one 50% off at gamestop

Does BOGO 1/2 off end up being better or worse than B2G1? I waited so long for a BOGO sale that most of what's left isn't complete.

[quote name='kamakazi5']Does BOGO 1/2 off end up being better or worse than B2G1? I waited so long for a BOGO sale that most of what's left isn't complete.[/QUOTE]

BOGO 1/2 off = 25% off each item
B2G1 = 33% off each item

Not sure. I think depends on price of the games. There wasn't alot of complete games. There were alot of 4.99 games. 2 games for 8 dollars ain't bad. I picked up
ssx on tour
midway collection
capcom
crazy taxi. (This was complete) all for 20 bucks.

Anyone else want to help me set up a Games To Get List for PS2 and PSP? The Gamecube 75% off caught alot of ppl by suprise and they ended up missing a bunch of gem's, and now will end up having to pay second market value on most.

[quote name='Gosha']I think I'll try and find Growlanser and a few of the other late release PSP titles.[/QUOTE]

See that's what I mean, didn't know about growlanser but apparently they are very good games and rare too, would of not known to look for them!

My store had some surprising gems. I picked up Gungnir, Crimson Gem Saga, and Ys: Oath in Felghana for just $24. All were complete and in perfect condition.

Took a shot a ordered Star Wars Elite Squad and Metal Slug XX. Was really hoping for complete with no luck. Plus, the stores have been no help with any PSP inventory. Tons of PS2 still around ...???

They had this deal live a week or so ago and I was able to snag a couple things in conjunction with the b-day coupon but most of the stuff was UMD only :cry:.

Some stuff I picked up from the sale:
Ys Seven
Valkyria Chronicles II
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy Tactics
Taito Legends Power Up
Tactics Ogre
SNK Arcade Vol 1
Phantasy Star Portable
Namco Museum Battle Collection
Midway Arcade Treasures
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Capcom Classics Reloaded
Capcom Classics Remixed
Atari Classics Evolved
Activision Hits Remixed
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters
Tokbot
Darkstalkers
Riviera

[quote name='JYabbz']They had this deal live a week or so ago and I was able to snag a couple things in conjunction with the b-day coupon but most of the stuff was UMD only :cry:.

Some stuff I picked up from the sale:
Ys Seven
Valkyria Chronicles II
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy Tactics
Taito Legends Power Up
Tactics Ogre
SNK Arcade Vol 1
Phantasy Star Portable
Namco Museum Battle Collection
Midway Arcade Treasures
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Capcom Classics Reloaded
Capcom Classics Remixed
Atari Classics Evolved
Activision Hits Remixed
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters
Tokbot
Darkstalkers
Riviera[/QUOTE]
you lucky bastard, I wanted most of the collection games. I found sega, Capcom, and one of my all time favorites Capcom puzzle collection

I managed to get a few games I would not have bought otherwise, totalling $10. All were UMD in generic cases with no manual.

For the deal:
SSX on Tour (I already had the Gamecube version)
Half-Minute Hero (I failed at the demos, but wanted it anyway)

Bought separately:
Brooktown High (less than $2)

At another Gamestop I found Half-Minute Hero with original case and manual. I bought it and will return the first back at the original store. That will mean the sale won't apply but after trying SSX on Tour, I'm ok paying the nonsale price for it, bringing the grand total to $12.50 or so for all three.

[Edit] And that's what happened, only getting back half the purchase price due to the sale. I'm ok with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back