NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#482 itzknickknac

itzknickknac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

I don't know if this is the right place to go but:
Anyone giving (or selling) away their DLC codes for ps3? I will buy via paypal depending if the price feels right. PM me!

Edited by itzknickknac, 07 March 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#483 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

You playing on 360? Flawless on ps3 the 3+ hours i played tonight.

No, Im playing on PS3. Its not so much about the lag, its just fundamental game design that is lacking. You can't say that clunky melee combat is flawless haha. The hit detection is straight up awful.

but I'm still having fun with it, problems and all, But its far from flawless haha.
Posted Image

#484 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

No, Im playing on PS3. Its not so much about the lag, its just fundamental game design that is lacking. You can't say that clunky melee combat is flawless haha. The hit detection is straight up awful.

but I'm still having fun with it, problems and all, But its far from flawless haha.

The melee u just have to get better. You catch people off guard and do it. I am happy they did it like that. You do know they also got a melee perk you can use. I do not have a issue i catch people camping and wham. This is not a kung fu game... I recommend more practice. I know when to use and not. You know if they made it like you want everyone would be doing it nonstop. The stuff works fine for me. I recommend Sleeping dogs good brawler.

#485 cheap05

cheap05

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

So Bestbuy decided to screw me over on my pre-order. I went and pre-ordered the Collector's Edition last Thursday and went to pick it up yesterday afternoon, but for whatever reason, they were sold out of the xbox 360 version. Apparently there was either a mix-up with handing out xbox collector's edition instead of ps3 editions to customers, or that one of the employees thought it was okay to allow some of the customers to upgrade from their regular edition pre-order to the collector's edition.

I was then told by one of the employees that there was pretty much nothing they could do. One of my friends also works there, and although he tried to think of different ways to solve the problem (calling other bestbuys, etc.) he pretty much told me to wait it out and see if anyone returns it.

I'm going back tomorrow to see if I could talk to the store manager. Has anyone else dealt with this situation before and have any tips? I was going to give him the ole' you're losing a customer bit, but other suggestions are gladly welcome.

#486 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Looks like they took down completing the rest of the scavenger hunt challenges. I had 3 left to do for pictures but they aren't showing up anymore.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#487 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

I'm going back tomorrow to see if I could talk to the store manager. Has anyone else dealt with this situation before and have any tips? I was going to give him the ole' you're losing a customer bit, but other suggestions are gladly welcome.

The 360 version of the CE is still available from .com so it should be transferable. See if they can do a warehouse transfer to the store. Then you won't have to go through any hoops especially if you preordered for the $20 bonus.

If they won't do it for you go to another bestbuy and explain the situation. Have them do it for you and have them use your preorder from the other store. They will have to sell you the game in full before they get it in store. But as long as you have that original preorder attached to the game's final purchase you should be ok.

Bestbuy.com can't do anything to ensure you the bonus even if you wanted to buy it from there. So try in store first and if all else fails buy it online and complain to back office. I'm sure you'll get your bonus and something extra for the hassle.

#488 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

So Bestbuy decided to screw me over on my pre-order. I went and pre-ordered the Collector's Edition last Thursday and went to pick it up yesterday afternoon, but for whatever reason, they were sold out of the xbox 360 version. Apparently there was either a mix-up with handing out xbox collector's edition instead of ps3 editions to customers, or that one of the employees thought it was okay to allow some of the customers to upgrade from their regular edition pre-order to the collector's edition.

I was then told by one of the employees that there was pretty much nothing they could do. One of my friends also works there, and although he tried to think of different ways to solve the problem (calling other bestbuys, etc.) he pretty much told me to wait it out and see if anyone returns it.

common problem at bestbuy, never trust them to hold your item for you. I remember at my bestbuy they put out all the zelda collectors editions for people to buy and screwed everyone with preorders.

however they still have it for sale on their website and it's not sold out anywhere so I don't see why the manager can't order one for you and for you to pick it up when it gets in.. Whenever they screw up my order they just order a new one, although you're probably screwed for the $20 reward because you have to pick it up within 7 days.

#489 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

not sure if I'm reading right but are people getting standard copies of the game as their preorders at Best Buy - not the BestBuy bundled version?

#490 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

not sure if I'm reading right but are people getting standard copies of the game as their preorders at Best Buy - not the BestBuy bundled version?

The bundled version includes the standard version in a slipcase with the comic.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#491 zeonmx

zeonmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

Does anyone know if amazon is still giving out art book with the final hour edition? It doesn't say anything about the art book in the product description.

#492 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

Does anyone know if amazon is still giving out art book with the final hour edition? It doesn't say anything about the art book in the product description.

yea i'd like to know as well... it still says it is the "final hours edition" does final hours mean artbook or is that just the dlc?

#493 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

For people that got the Amazon Final Hours edition: was the skin DLC emailed or packaged inside the game?

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#494 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

For people that got the Amazon Final Hours edition: was the skin DLC emailed or packaged inside the game?

packaged inside

#495 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

Other than Gamestop that prints their DLC on the receipt, all retail copies of Tomb Raider that promised pre-order DLC: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Best Buy is inside the case. I know as I have them all. LOL

#496 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

This has become a worse since BB moved preorders pick-ups to customer service, who know nothing about it and think the gaming center are still doing them. This results in no preorder copies being held and all of them just sitting on the shelves or gaming center desk with noone there.

#497 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Other than Gamestop that prints their DLC on the receipt, all retail copies of Tomb Raider that promised pre-order DLC: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Best Buy is inside the case. I know as I have them all. LOL

A friend at GS got extra codes for me and his friend. I guess they can get outside game to. He said he gets them from the computer. I have yet to start single to try gs sp one.