Photo
- - - - -

Most Memorable CAG Villain 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

Poll: Who was the Most Memorable CAG Villain of 2012? (1608 member(s) have cast votes)

Who was the Most Memorable CAG Villain of 2012?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

BLUEDOTLOUNGE Never sent out prizes for the 2011 Extra life campaign.

I am happy to donate, but that guy kept saying he would send stuff out and never did.

That was super shady! I'm assuming he kept all those donated prizes for himself?

#32 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

The Mana Knight

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#33 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

SoB, even though he's been banned for awhile, he still made his way back onto the forums through his ridiculously priced lot on eBay for his over priced collection. That douche... ~_~

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#34 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

How is Tommy Love (the king of all scalpers) not on this list yet?

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#35 ColdAssFashion

ColdAssFashion

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

Digital River.

#36 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

I Am The Cheapest Gamer. Miss that fucker.

#37 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

I want to vote for Pepsiman, but is he really even going to get the prize?

#38 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

I Am The Cheapest Gamer. Miss that fucker.

When did this happen? Man I didn't get out of my corner of the site enough didn't eve know Cheapest was banned.

I agree with the Pepsiman nominations.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#39 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

I have to nominate Pepsiman. But not in the traditional villain sense. More in the "Mordant from MMPR movie" sense.

#40 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

How is Tommy Love (the king of all scalpers) not on this list yet?

I don't think he can be nominated till next year, since this was recent.

I nominate adriley313 for taking a dump on his lowball and taking 5 months to have the items sent out, I don't even know if he has things pending.

The guy was actively trading and constantly talked about upcoming pick ups before even trying to settle his depths.

#41 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Most of the people in the deals forum. Especially in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread. Yikes.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#42 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

Most of the people in the deals forum. Especially in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread. Yikes.

This.

I nominate the whole deals forum in general. People are ridiculous in there. Repost a deal and they throw a temper tantrum. Post something that's not a deal and they throw a temper tantrum. Post something that they don't think should be counted as a deal and they throw a temper tantrum.

Too many people who think they're junior mods up in there.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#43 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

Or they come in and thread crap. "THIS WAS $2 CHEAPER A MONTH AGO, DUMBASS!!" It's really annoying.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#44 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

Or they come in and thread crap. "THIS WAS $2 CHEAPER A MONTH AGO, DUMBASS!!" It's really annoying.

Exactly. If they don't also provide a time machine they shouldn't be posting about deals from the past and throwing a fit over the current deal that costs slightly more.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#45 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

Now kiss.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#46 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

It has to be Vaas from FarCry 3. He was one of the best in game villains in a very long time. If you haven't seen him then you have to at least watch a youtube video of "The definition of Insanity"

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#47 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

I am going to third this.

Lots of butthurt in the deals forum.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#48 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

It has to be Vaas from FarCry 3. He was one of the best in game villains in a very long time. If you haven't seen him then you have to at least watch a youtube video of "The definition of Insanity"

But did he piss off a lot of CAGs in the trading forum?

I am going to third this.

Lots of butthurt in the deals forum.

One reason why I tend to avoid the deals forum unless I need to go there for whatever reason. There are some good threads there, but in general... ehh...
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#49 sdoxas

sdoxas

CAG Elite General

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

sdoxas

#50 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

IAmTheCheapestGamer

He made sure to let you know how cheap he was and derailed many threads due to that insistence. He's completely gone now, so things have gotten better. I'm sure that he still hasn't spent that $50 that he had in his PSN wallet because he doesn't like anything.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#51 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

needler420

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#52 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Guys, Pepsiman is as much of a villain as Sloth is from The Goonies. He's just a little simple and unstable. I'm on "team coke" so I got "shitty coke proudcts" last year for Christmas, but you can't say he's a villain for that.

The real villain was IATCG. Arguing on the internet is trivial, but that didn't stop him from doing it all the goddamn time. He argued just to argue, and he usually did it in the Deals forum, derailing every thread he set his sights on. There's the Politics forum for that sort of douchebaggery.

Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#53 SeanAmI

SeanAmI

No you cannot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

needler420

I second this:
He is a douche on multiple forums
He has a terrible grasp of the English language
He is also a hypocrite who complains about repos, while offering modding services himself.

Edited by SeanAmI, 31 March 2013 - 10:52 PM.

#54 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

needler420

I second this, he is a douche on multiple forums

3rd.

Never seen a single post from the guy that moves a thread forward, only back or completely off track.

#55 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

I vote WiggyX for trying to sell illegal repros on two forums and getting shut down.

needler420.png

#56 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Pepsiman isn't a villain. He provided a lot of laughs.

No real villain stands out this year, I think. IATCG is gone and we shouldn't give him the satisfaction of winning anything.

I guess Needler420 gets my vote for now.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#57 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

i vote wiggyx for trying to sell illegal repros on two forums and getting shut down.

lol!

#58 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

I Am The Cheapest Gamer

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#59 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

3rd.

Never seen a single post from the guy that moves a thread forward, only back or completely off track.

4th'd.

#60 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

taintedzodiac for the dump and run of VGFive.

While I'd agree, it didn't happen on CAG so I don't think it counts. Although he certainly deserves it.