Best Independent/Specialty Online Game Retailer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play-Asia is awesome to begin with, but it gets bonus points for me this time around for introducing free shipping for many games, CDs, etc. in 2012.

I'll add a few to consider.

NIS America: They've improved over the years and they keep getting better. I also really like their special editions.

Stone Age Gamer: They do ok and sometimes have some really cool stuff. They're also the only American retailer that I know of that sells the Retrode.

Kickstarter: I'm not sure if this really counts, but I've used them a few times in 2012 to positive results. It's a pretty cool idea and soon I'll be getting my OUYA thanks to it!

[quote name='KillerRamen']NIS America: They've improved over the years and they keep getting better. I also really like their special editions.[/QUOTE]

This is true. They're on top of their game now, for the most part. Other than the delays (which happened on Neptunia Victory today, lol).

I think I will go with the Indie Gala Store, just cause I think it deserves a mention.

GameDealDaily.com for sure in this category! I have seen some awesome deals on there and they give away free stuff.

NIS America because I love their games and exclusive pre order bonuses. They are the only one that can entice me to preorder.

I'm nominating LukieGames. They are extremely organized with their customer service. Their website and eBay account seem like separate entities, but when I need to call them about an eBay issue they found my order instantly and gave me the help I needed. They ship very promptly, stock damn near everything, offer email alerts for out of stock items, and have good sales now and then. So LukieGames gets my nomination.

Furthermore, we have recognized that statutory authorization for attorney fees is to be strictly construed. Gershuny v. Martin McFall Messenger Anesthesia Prof. Ass'n, 539 So. 2d 1131, 1132 (Fla. 1989). We have also recognized that a statute imposing a penalty must be strictly construed in favor of the one against whom the penalty is imposed and is never extended by construction. Hotel & Restaurant Comm'n v. Sunny Seas No. One, Inc., 104 So. 2d 570, 571 (Fla. 1958). We have recently applied this rule of strict construction to section 768.79. See Willis Shaw Express, Inc. v. Hilyer Sod, Inc., 849 So. 2d 276 (Fla. 2003). how to know he's good in bed tips ty960367 how to know if a man is good in bed secrets not good in bed lyrics
Which is no room to get adjusted to be financially successful people before and after. good in bed guide female secrets best can saliva from oral sex prevent conception xo990948 learn diseases you can catch through oral sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back