(DEAD) PS3 only Hitman Absolution Professional Edition $35.99 @ Best Buy

I think I may grab this to sit next to the HD trilogy I picked up..not that I'm worried about PMing to a lower price since I'm Premiere Silver, but those who aren't, today would be a good day to pick it up in case it drops lower..usually at Best Buy, once these CE's start dropping, they keep going down.

wow, this was available everywhere at 5:30am this morning, now its gone everywhere! I know most stores only had one copy, but this is crazy..might still go by a store to see.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Almost did it, regular edition dropping to $29.99 is too sad. I'll save my funds for MLB 13.[/QUOTE]

Why is it sad that a game drops in price?

[quote name='TooPoor']Why is it sad that a game drops in price?[/QUOTE]Because it usually (not always) indicates that it had poor sales?

[quote name='Vigilante']Because it usually (not always) indicates that it had poor sales?[/QUOTE]

It is also produced by Square Enix. Notorious price droppers (Even their coveted Final Fantasy series drops like a stone now).

I must say that this game is great. well worth it at that price for the PE, might have to find some cash for that

[quote name='token2k6']wow, this was available everywhere at 5:30am this morning, now its gone everywhere! I know most stores only had one copy, but this is crazy..might still go by a store to see.[/QUOTE]

If the store only had a single copy then the inventory checker usually claims it is unavailable for pickup.

If the store is close, I’d check in person.

[quote name='Grammaton-Cleric']If the store only had a single copy then the inventory checker usually claims it is unavailable for pickup.

If the store is close, I’d check in person.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I actually called one and they said they just processed an in-store pickup order, but listed 3 other stores that still showed some. I called one and they did a 'phone sale' without actually charging me over the phone and held it for me. Just got it. Opened it in the car, man it smells so good! Its like they put extra 'new game' scent on the box..

[quote name='Vigilante']Because it usually (not always) indicates that it had poor sales?[/QUOTE]
How did the game do by the way? I played and beat it near launch and though it was great.

[quote name='MasaTFC']I must say that this game is great. well worth it at that price for the PE, might have to find some cash for that[/QUOTE]

I'm with you there, man. A lot of the Hitman "purists" didn't care much for Absolution, but i loved every minute of it. I've beaten it but at this price, i'll pick it up for the hardcover art book. Thanks OP!

Just picked up a copy at the store 2 mins away. Only 1 copy on the shelf, and shows 'Unavailable' online. Rang up $35.99.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']What's in the Professional Edition? I was waiting for the regular edition to drop to $15. :)[/QUOTE]

Fancy case (not steelbook), artbook, bonus DVD and a DLC code.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']What's in the Professional Edition? I was waiting for the regular edition to drop to $15. :)[/QUOTE]

• Exclusive "Making of Video"
  • Hitman Art Book
  • "Agency Gun Pack" DLC
I was thinking about it, but i have the regular edition already. It is a great game though

Also looks like PS3 only Xbox 360 PE is a bit more

I'm gonna pass on the Professional Edition.There was nothing in the extras that meant anything to me.I got the regular edition and haven't played it yet.I hope its good, I loved the previous Hitman games.

bread's done
Back