Impractical Jokers

SilentBob50023

CAGiversary!
Feedback
463 (100%)
The four guys from Impractical Jokers (seen on TruTV) are doing a nationwide tour, coming to my area in late April. I've already bought tickets.

It's one of the few things I ever regularly watch on TruTV since a lot of the "Most Shocking" and "World's Dumbest" (not to mention tired old Cops episodes) are repeated ad nauseum.

Anybody else watch Q, Murr, Sal and Joe embarrass each other on this show? Some of their bits are absolute comedy gold, and I have to imagine some people come close to wanting to beat these guys down.

Fake/real, I enjoy the show and find it entertaining, I always get a good amount of laughs out of it and that's all I need. Hope you enjoy seeing them live SilentBob.

[quote name='$hady']Show is silly but wouldn't even consider seeing them live. It's the opposite of everything the show is...[/QUOTE]

This, unless they go Jersey Boys and start pranking people on the phone.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You mean Jerky Boys.[/QUOTE]

lol... There you go, I couldn't remember that like it depending on my life. I just had Jersey Boys stuck in my head, I knew somebody would get it.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You mean Jerky Boys.[/QUOTE]
Haven't thought about those guys in years. Frank Rizzo and the Egyptian Magician were a couple of my faves.

bread's done
Back