Photo
- - - - -

Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3) - $14.99 @ Newegg.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

I've never played any Silent Hill games, but I'd like to. Too bad this turned out crappy. So it's not even worth $15?

It is. It had some annoying performance (mainly slowdown) and graphical issues at release, but it's actually pretty solid post-patch. They listened to fan complaints and improved the games' performance and redid the fog and addressed a lot of the issues fans had (some of the complaints in the previous posts in this thread and the photos posted of the docks are taken directly from pre-patch discussion...a lot of those issues have been fixed).

It's not quite 100%...but it's close enough post-patch to be perfectly enjoyable, especially if you're new to the series. A lot of the legitimate lingering complaints post-patch seem to be really subjective (i.e. whether or not you like the new voice acting, the occasional texture difference). I actually loved playing through the games again with the fresh coat of paint, and I'm a long-time fan of the series going back to the original on ps1.

#32 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

Waiting for $10 or less.

good luck on that, ebay has this $30-$40 currently

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#33 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

good luck on that, ebay has this $30-$40 currently

It's gonna happen lol

xivpads.png