Photo
- - - - -

Kmart Weekly Ad (3/3 - 3/9) = $15 Gaming Coupon w/ Tomb Raider, MLB 2k13, MLB 13: TS

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Mikeatris

Mikeatris

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

I don't know it this will apply, but the front of the ad says Get a Bonus $5 Award Card for Buying over $50 of merchandise.

It applies. I picked up MLB 2K13 and got a 5.00 gift card to go with it. The 15.00 RZC does not go in effect until the 10th so I will go get The Show from BB later on as I have like 30.00 in GC there.

#32 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

It applies. I picked up MLB 2K13 and got a 5.00 gift card to go with it. The 15.00 RZC does not go in effect until the 10th so I will go get The Show from BB later on as I have like 30.00 in GC there.

Why'd you get MLB 2k13 when you're going to get The Show?

And, I think you meant $15 Gift Card, not RZC?

#33 bozemanriverrat

bozemanriverrat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Absolutely had the worst shopping experience ever in my 36 years tonight at K-Mart. Went in to get Tomb Raider and The Show. Wanted to purchase them separately in order to get 2 $5 Rewards Cards. Presented my SYWR card for both transactions. No $15 coupon for either game. Went to customer service where I was told those coupons were e-mailed to me and that I should call SYWR. Got home and called, went through many menus to get to a human voice, only to be told what I already knew, that the coupons were supposed to be printed from the register.

So I sit here with 2 games I want to start playing tonight but can't because I have to return them tomorrow. I'm not re-buying them either, even if they promise the coupons. Never again.

I think I'll just wait until sub $30 price drops for both now. Sorry Sony and Square, ya'll lost a first day sale due to poor ass customer service.

#34 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

You can only price match for 60 days on purchases made before April 19th and only if on sale at BB after date of purchase.

Yeah with the new policy, i wont be buying games new on console i guess until they drop or grab them on PC.

#35 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Absolutely had the worst shopping experience ever in my 36 years tonight at K-Mart. Went in to get Tomb Raider and The Show. Wanted to purchase them separately in order to get 2 $5 Rewards Cards. Presented my SYWR card for both transactions. No $15 coupon for either game. Went to customer service where I was told those coupons were e-mailed to me and that I should call SYWR. Got home and called, went through many menus to get to a human voice, only to be told what I already knew, that the coupons were supposed to be printed from the register.

So I sit here with 2 games I want to start playing tonight but can't because I have to return them tomorrow. I'm not re-buying them either, even if they promise the coupons. Never again.

I think I'll just wait until sub $30 price drops for both now. Sorry Sony and Square, ya'll lost a first day sale due to poor ass customer service.

Good luck with getting a $30 MLB 13 The Show before well into the season. If you're going to wait for that, then hats off to you!

#36 litobirdy

litobirdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

so just buy it online. coupons are there too.

#37 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

FYI,

I have never got an online coupon or online award card to work properly. Despite being opted in to the SYWR they just aren't sent to me even though I get the e-receipt e-mails.

To the above poster that had the problems after you enter your payment information the screen at the register will ask if you want your receipt e-mailed only, printed and e-mailed or no receipt. Make sure you always hit the "printed and e-mail" option.

Also make sure you're buying the games on a register that has the "catalina" machine (i.e. the one that prints out the coupons). Some registers don't have them.

#38 Mikeatris

Mikeatris

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

Why'd you get MLB 2k13 when you're going to get The Show?

And, I think you meant $15 Gift Card, not RZC?

Because I have both consoles and most of my friends get 2K and only 1 of my friends get both so that is why. Well the $15 you get for being the reward zone customer that printsnon the receipt, plus u get a $5 GC on top of that. I wind up getting The Show from BB anyways.

#39 lude21

lude21

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Chk ur rewards account. Just got $5 today...they gave me $3 a week ago too. I love it! They keep sending me free money! Must of got atleast $50-75 so far.

#40 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

Mine says redeem at sears. Guess that means I cant use it at Kmart?

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#41 goldeneye64

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

I ordered MLB The Show online on Saturday. Since I wasn't going to be able to make it to the store before the end of the weekend. The game shipped yesterday and I received it today with free shipping. I'm impressed with how fast I received it since I was expecting it to take around a week. After the initial order received email I haven't received anything about the $15 coupon. I tried adding a game to my cart and checked my account info online but I don't see it anywhere.

#42 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

I ordered MLB The Show online on Saturday. Since I wasn't going to be able to make it to the store before the end of the weekend. The game shipped yesterday and I received it today with free shipping. I'm impressed with how fast I received it since I was expecting it to take around a week. After the initial order received email I haven't received anything about the $15 coupon. I tried adding a game to my cart and checked my account info online but I don't see it anywhere.

I doubt you will ever see that $15 gaming coupon...

#43 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

I doubt you will ever see that $15 gaming coupon...

I'm not shitting you. I ordered an Xbox 360 4GB kinect bundle that was "supposed" to come with a $50 award cart from Kmart.com AND in a seperate order a week later I ordered a 3DS XL that was "supposed" to come with a $30 award card from Kmart.com.

Both these orders were in September of 2013.

I just received a $30 Kmart Gift Card in the mail last week. I am still e-mail and calling the SHC online solutions department regarding the $50 award card.

I was expecting problems prior to making the purchases so I took screen captures of each step and they are still giving me problems.

Each time I call or e-mail they play stupid like its the first time they have heard of my problem and after I tell them all the previous times I've called and e-mailed (I keep notes) they say that each time I call/e-mail it opens up a new case number which means I go to the back of the queue. So bascially you're fucked if you do nothing and you're fucked if you called. It took me politely stating that I was just going to open a dispute with the BBB to get a $30 Gift Card sent out. I was told they'd have to do a review on the $50 Gift Card cause of the value.

The kicker is I was also supposed to get 15% back in SYWR points for the 360 purchase (I used a coupon; no exclusions) and I know I'll never see those points.

They have some pretty good rewards but they never get distributed correctly. I will never use their .com website unless it is a straight up good deal that doesn't involve coupons or rewards points.

#44 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

I'm not shitting you. I ordered an Xbox 360 4GB kinect bundle that was "supposed" to come with a $50 award cart from Kmart.com AND in a seperate order a week later I ordered a 3DS XL that was "supposed" to come with a $30 award card from Kmart.com.

Both these orders were in September of 2013.

I just received a $30 Kmart Gift Card in the mail last week. I am still e-mail and calling the SHC online solutions department regarding the $50 award card.

I was expecting problems prior to making the purchases so I took screen captures of each step and they are still giving me problems.

Each time I call or e-mail they play stupid like its the first time they have heard of my problem and after I tell them all the previous times I've called and e-mailed (I keep notes) they say that each time I call/e-mail it opens up a new case number which means I go to the back of the queue. So bascially you're fucked if you do nothing and you're fucked if you called. It took me politely stating that I was just going to open a dispute with the BBB to get a $30 Gift Card sent out. I was told they'd have to do a review on the $50 Gift Card cause of the value.

The kicker is I was also supposed to get 15% back in SYWR points for the 360 purchase (I used a coupon; no exclusions) and I know I'll never see those points.

They have some pretty good rewards but they never get distributed correctly. I will never use their .com website unless it is a straight up good deal that doesn't involve coupons or rewards points.

I ordered a red nintendo wii from the kmart website back in 11/2011, which advertised a $50 gaming coupon. Waited 2 months for it and nothing. Called kmart customer service multiple times and they would deny the promo ever existed or just plain have no clue what I'm talking about. Luckily Josh was still here on CAG, he promptly sent out a $50 gift card plus a $20 bonus gift card for my troubles.

Since Josh is gone now, I will never buy anything off the kmart website.

#45 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

I ordered a red nintendo wii from the kmart website back in 11/2011, which advertised a $50 gaming coupon. Waited 2 months for it and nothing. Called kmart customer service multiple times and they would deny the promo ever existed or just plain have no clue what I'm talking about. Luckily Josh was still here on CAG, he promptly sent out a $50 gift card plus a $20 bonus gift card for my troubles.

Since Josh is gone now, I will never buy anything off the kmart website.

I remember that promo. It was supposed to be 50,000 SYWR points ($50). I got in on that through SD (this was before my time on CAG) and I had to wait almost 4 months to get the SYWR points. I was told that system was being overhauled and they'd post in two weeks; then a month, then I'd get an e-mail... and it was just one long wait after another.

That is why I new that it'd be a gamble on those other purchases I made in September of 2012 but I thought taking screen shots would be a open and closed case. Now I just call every friday to see what direction they'll take.

I've had some pretty shitty shopping experiences but SHC customer service is hands down the worst of any major retailer in the U.S.