Wii U Pro Controller Black $37 @ newegg *DEAD*

Newegg screwed me and a lot of other people on here with the 12 dollars off the pre order of this.

I really dont want to give them the business, but it's a good price with fast shipping and I doubt it goes down much cheaper soon

Thanks OP. In for 3 since I already had a white one and wanted to get ready for the future couch co-op games.

Douchbags are going to cancel my preorder of this controller with the $12 coupon, and then months later offer it again at the same price. F them!

[quote name='addicted2games']Douchbags are going to cancel my preorder of this controller with the $12 coupon, and then months later offer it again at the same price. F them![/QUOTE]

For $1 cheaper. I'll take that bribe.

[quote name='addicted2games']Douchbags are going to cancel my preorder of this controller with the $12 coupon, and then months later offer it again at the same price. F them![/QUOTE]

When it was going to be a Christmas present for someone, yes. You are indeed right! ;)

In for 1, thanks OP, just in time for Monster Hunter.

Also, these can be used on rooted android phones and PC's i was reading just last night.

I ordered one last night and used shoprunner.
It shipped out this morning :)

They also cancelled my pre order from last year and then made it available two days later.

I have no games that even use it right now but I'm sure sometime down the road i will get one that can use it.

They did that shit to me where they cancelled with the excuse of "no stock". Of course the damn thing shows up as available within the same week. I called up customer service and the nice lady there did give it to me for $38.

It was a shitty as move, but they've somewhat repaired it with me. I am definitely weary, but given that Amazon now charges me tax I have to love Newegg.

[quote name='girlracer']i've never had a problem with newegg and i've ordered alot but i guess things can happen from time to time.[/QUOTE]
Same. I've been ordering from Newegg for over half a decade and never had a single issue that is related to them.

Maybe it's because I've always lived in either CA or OR which is close to where they are based but. /shrug

bread's done
Back