Gamefly Subscription/Trial

jr233270

CAGiversary!
Feedback
139 (100%)
So I used to subscribe to Gamefly but I stopped because of the slow shipping times and the price - I think it is a bit too expensive.

With that said, I've been thinking about giving it another try as work has picked up so the money isn't as important as it once was. Does anyone know of any extended promotion/trial codes for Gamefly? Alternatively, anyone know where to get a cheap subscription?

I was pretty much in the same boat not too long ago. I looked around, and everything I found had long expired.
Even a thread here about special codes inside boxes of Sugar Crisp.
I ended up signing up via promotion with swagbucks. I got a discounted first month, and 800 swagbucks. You can redeem 450 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card code.

Other than that or signing up for a free month from somebody's referral,
Under different info, as you were previously a member.
I can't help you. Sorry.

http://www.gamefly.com/Gift-Certificate/Buy/

Just buy a gift certificate and redeem it on your account. I think this is the only legit way of getting a discount on a gamefly subscription. I loaded myself up with a few during the holidays when gamefly was running a promotion where it was essentially buy 2 months for the price of 1.

If you wait long enough, they'll pester you with emails to come back at a discounted first-month. I signed up for a free 1-month trial about a year ago, I've had 3 emails since "begging me"--which, personally, I've declined since I spent more time waiting for things to be received/shipped than actually playing the three games I wanted to try that month. :booty:

bread's done
Back