What should I expect to pay for a used PS3?

frankwhite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hi. So I've been thinking about getting a PS3 lately and I was curious as to what a good price for a used console would be. I was speaking to someone on this site about buying their 120G console but they wanted $240 for it. I felt that was kind of ridiculous since I could get that console brand new for $250. Any ideas on what a good price would be? Also, let me know if you know someone looking to sell theirs. Thanks.

Amazon Warehouse deals has the Uncharted 3 GOTY 250GB bundle for $174. You could also probably get something similar from Cowboom.

Cowboom is your best bet. I got a PS3 Slim 160GB for $150 in great condition. You can probably get one for even less.

That's probably what I'll do then. Thanks for the suggestions. I never even heard of cowboom until you guys mentioned it. Did you guys get the protection plan? Seems like it would be a good idea to do that.

Unless you're desperate for it right now, consider that you'll likely find it a good bit cheaper toward the end of the year after the PS4 hits market.

bread's done
Back