Which is better choice Tomb Raider 360 or PS3?

FNL 4EVA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just bought a PS3 from newegg and owned a 360 for years. I can not decide which ver is a better deal.. I am a noob ps3er so it has the unknown feel to it.

It really depends on which you prefer to play on. Id say go with xbox if some of your friends are getting it so you can play multiplayer or just get the ps3 version if you want more games on it.

id imagine the ps3 version is a port like most other multi plat games.. so id go with 360.. PS3 is good for Sony Exclusives and Netflix.. leave the rest for 360

[quote name='diazt350']It really depends on which you prefer to play on. Id say go with xbox if some of your friends are getting it so you can play multiplayer or just get the ps3 version if you want more games on it.[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer got terrible reviews so don't make your decision based on that.

Unless you specifically hear otherwise (Bayonetta), it's a safe bet that the two are pretty similar technically. Since this doesn't have any platform exclusives, get whichever you'd like. I tend to get the 360 version, all other things being equal, because I have more friends on XBL, so I can be connected even if playing single player games.

PS3 is showing SLIGHTLY better graphically (there are 360 vs PS3 comparison videos starting to pop up), but as usual Xbox is suppose to be slightly smoother.

I would say go with whatever platform you enjoy more or have more friends on if you're going to attempt the tacky multi-player. I highly prefer the Xbox controller over PS3, so I would go with 360.

I personally picked it up on PC :)

I'm going with the 360 version since I'm more familiar with it and to increase my gamerscore. I use the PS3 for exclusives and the few that work better on it, which are mainly fighting games.

Waiting for a used price (CAG, after all) but when I get it I'm going with 360 because that's where I played Legend, Anniversary and Underworld.

I went ps3 and tried 360 i made a good choice. 360 good but ps3 felt right and ps3 looked a bit better. It was smooth on ps3 to. I am waiting for it to be cheap on 360 to have more fun. TY for inputs.

bread's done
Back