Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy 2 day sale. Sleeping Dogs $29.99, Madden 13 $34.99 and more.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

:360::ps3:Sleeping Dogs - $29.99
:360::ps3::wii:Madden 13 - $34.99
:3ds:Kingdom Hearts 3D - $22.99
:ds:Victorious: Taking the Lead - $7.99
:ps3:God Of War Bundle - $47.99
:ps3:Infamous Bundle - $47.99
:ps3:Twisted Metal Bundle - $47.99
Vita Cradle - $11.99
Vita Card Case - $4.79

#2 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

Lame SD "sale."

#3 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

Sleeping Dogs is outstanding. It's worth $60.

#4 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

wasn't the dualshock 3 bundle on sale $39.99 last year?

#5 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

the GOW bundle would have been mine if it was 40

#6 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Would be nice if there was a black dual shock bundle on sale, I refuse to buy the colored ones now because of sony cheeping out the plastic.
Posted Image

#7 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

I'm still waiting for Sleeping Dogs go below $25.
I'm shocked its still at $29.99.

#8 wreckemtexastech

wreckemtexastech

Red Raidin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Would be nice if there was a black dual shock bundle on sale, I refuse to buy the colored ones now because of sony cheeping out the plastic.

what happened?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Decent price for Madden 13. Hasn't been that low for a while.
Posted Image

#10 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

which 2 days?

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#11 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

the GOW bundle would have been mine if it was 40

Same here.
Posted Image

#12 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

And I just paid $40 for a red target dualshock controller...

#13 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hey...I might actually grab one of those PS3 Dualshock Bundles. For a new PS3 owner, should I get the GoW Saga/Red Combo or InFamous Collection/Blue Combo?

#14 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hey...I might actually grab one of those PS3 Dualshock Bundles. For a new PS3 owner, should I get the GoW Saga/Red Combo or InFamous Collection/Blue Combo?

The GoW one, it comes with more games and a 30 day membership to PS+(I have heard it does not include PS+ anymore but the description on BB's website say it does so ymmv maybe).

Includes God of War, God of War II, God of War III, God of War: Chains of Olympus*, God of War: Ghost of Sparta*, exclusive bonus content*, a PlayStation Plus trial** and a Deep Red DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

#15 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

wasn't the dualshock 3 bundle on sale $39.99 last year?

The various bundles have been on sale for $40 at BB both late last year and also earlier this year, I believe.

#16 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

The GoW one, it comes with more games and a 30 day membership to PS+(I have heard it does not include PS+ anymore but the description on BB's website say it does so ymmv maybe).

Are these new or something? On YT, I can only find videos of the GoW Origins/Dualshock Bundle instead of the GoW Saga/Dualshock Bundle. Anyways, do you know if the GoW Saga included is a "not for resale" copy?

#17 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

which 2 days?

http://www.bestbuy.c...ories&gf=y&cp=1

Banner says 3/1-3/2, so Fri and Sat.

#18 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

Are these new or something? On YT, I can only find videos of the GoW Origins/Dualshock Bundle instead of the GoW Saga/Dualshock Bundle. Anyways, do you know if the GoW Saga included is a "not for resale" copy?

I can't remember with this bundle specifically but the twisted metal one had "not for resale" on it.

#19 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

I wish the Vita cradle was cheaper, I'd definitely buy one. Sleeping Dogs is a phenomenal game! Can't recommend it enough!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#20 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

I can't remember with this bundle specifically but the twisted metal one had "not for resale" on it.

Thanks, I was searching for "GoW Saga Dualshock Bundle" instead of "Ultimate Combo Pack." Even with the not for resale, I'll probably get it. Thanks!

Oh, 1 last question. If I buy a 12 month PS+ Subscription, will the trial add onto the sub? Should I use the trial, then wait for it to expire to enter my code? Will the sub add onto the month of PS+ in the Saga?

#21 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Decent price for Madden 13. Hasn't been that low for a while.

Seasons over so I'd expect price drops to occur more frequently in the near future.

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#22 RandyGordo

RandyGordo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Thanks, I was searching for "GoW Saga Dualshock Bundle" instead of "Ultimate Combo Pack." Even with the not for resale, I'll probably get it. Thanks!

Oh, 1 last question. If I buy a 12 month PS+ Subscription, will the trial add onto the sub? Should I use the trial, then wait for it to expire to enter my code? Will the sub add onto the month of PS+ in the Saga?

The PS+ trial adds on to your existing membership. I put in two trial codes and it added two months to my subscription end date.

#23 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

shit sale.

#24 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

The PS+ trial adds on to your existing membership. I put in two trial codes and it added two months to my subscription end date.

#25 KnightRobby

KnightRobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

Sleeping Dogs is outstanding. It's worth $60.

I agree! It was actually one of my favorite games of 2012. I really hope UFG is working hard on Sleeping Dogs 2 and for next-gen!
NOTE: WebQuad Out On eBay!
Posted Image

#26 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

I agree! It was actually one of my favorite games of 2012. I really hope UFG is working hard on Sleeping Dogs 2 and for next-gen!

If you believe the hacker who leaked all of the Durango specs, then Sleeping Dogs 2 is already in development.

http://kotaku.com/59...deo-game-hacker

#27 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

I'm still waiting for Sleeping Dogs go below $25.
I'm shocked its still at $29.99.

It's actually a clearance SKU item but seems like most stores don't utilize the clearance sections like my local stores do. Plus, one of my fav stores has all clearance at 50% all the time so $25 for Sleeeping dogs for months now. The PS3 game/controller bundles are clearance too $30. The vita game card case can be beat at walamrt I think it's $4 on rollback.

Edited by Enuf, 01 March 2013 - 09:03 AM.

#28 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

...30 day membership to PS+(I have heard it does not include PS+ anymore but the description on BB's website say it does so ymmv maybe).

The 30 PS+ membership was only in the first few prints of the game. All new prints exclude it, and no longer have the error on the box (says GoW III supports 3D). Since the controller bundle came after GoW Saga stopped including the PS+ code, I'd say that it is very unlikely that you'll get one in this bundle.

You are aware that 'not for resale' is only meant for the original retailer, right? I seriously facepalm whenever people go 'you can't sell that, it says not for resale right there!'. It's like those tags on mattresses that say you can't remove them, or bad legal stuff will happen. It only applies to the original retailer. Not the consumer.

The only possible negative I could see with the 'not for resale' tag on the barcode, is that it may lower the value to game collectors if it ever becomes worth anything years from now.

#29 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

I'm in for a ps3 bundle. Either GoW or TM. I just purchased a PS3. I need to go to BB to renew my Unlocked anyways.
Posted Image

#30 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

You are aware that 'not for resale' is only meant for the original retailer, right? I seriously facepalm whenever people go 'you can't sell that, it says not for resale right there!'. It's like those tags on mattresses that say you can't remove them, or bad legal stuff will happen. It only applies to the original retailer. Not the consumer.

The only possible negative I could see with the 'not for resale' tag on the barcode, is that it may lower the value to game collectors if it ever becomes worth anything years from now.

I don't want to go to BB or GS to trade in a game and have to take out the cover art to trade it in. The employees don't see a barcode, and see that message, then don't take it. In this case, I don't see myself trading it in (soon anyway), so this time, I'll get it.