Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy 2 day sale. Sleeping Dogs $29.99, Madden 13 $34.99 and more.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

I tried to find the GoW bundle but could only find the Twisted Metal one.
Posted Image

#62 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

I tried to find the GoW bundle but could only find the Twisted Metal one.

Yeah, suddenly, all my BB's near me are unavailable for store pickup and no shipping.

#63 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Is the camo dualshock 3 in the Killzone bundle made of the cheaper plastic you guys were talking about? Because I have that one and I still like the feel of it. I was thinking about picking up the God of War bundle and wondering if they would feel similar.

#64 itzknickknac

itzknickknac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

As much as I want that Sleeping Dogs game chances are, I'll buy the game at $30 and store it in my backlog.. I'd rather wait when it's around $20 and my backlog is much less.

#65 argyle

argyle

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Is the camo dualshock 3 in the Killzone bundle made of the cheaper plastic you guys were talking about? Because I have that one and I still like the feel of it. I was thinking about picking up the God of War bundle and wondering if they would feel similar.

Same here, I think some people are just pickier than I am tho. It still feels good to me, I haven't noticed any noticeable difference (and I've been playing my PS3 heavily since launch). Not saying there isn't one, but I'd imagine that 99% of the people buying it won't notice/care.
Posted Image

#66 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

I agree with the cheap quality comments. I purchased the Modern Warfare 3 digital camo controller. That left joystick broke within 2 months, while my original black, 2 years old controller having gone through heavy Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 gameplay for 2 years still works flawlessly.

Same here, I think some people are just pickier than I am tho. It still feels good to me, I haven't noticed any noticeable difference (and I've been playing my PS3 heavily since launch). Not saying there isn't one, but I'd imagine that 99% of the people buying it won't notice/care.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#67 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about the actual games expiring though, just because that would cause a MASSIVE shitstorm for everyone who bought the game after that date.

I would, considering I bought Ratchet & Clank All 4 One from Target recently with "Target Exclusive! Free download code for Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty inside!" with no expiration date advertised on the case, aaaaand it expired at the end of last year and does not work.

But I haven't tried pestering Sony about that as I told myself I would, so, YMMV in that regard.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#68 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

My Best buy was OOS of the GoW saga bundle

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#69 aldoussnow

aldoussnow

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Sleeping Dogs is outstanding. It's worth $60.

Agree I thought it was a really fun game. I totally forgot about true crime and it took me a couple days when this was released to realize it was the same game haha. did a decent job tho