Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy 2 day sale. Sleeping Dogs $29.99, Madden 13 $34.99 and more.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

I tried to find the GoW bundle but could only find the Twisted Metal one.
Posted Image

#62 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

I tried to find the GoW bundle but could only find the Twisted Metal one.

Yeah, suddenly, all my BB's near me are unavailable for store pickup and no shipping.

#63 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Is the camo dualshock 3 in the Killzone bundle made of the cheaper plastic you guys were talking about? Because I have that one and I still like the feel of it. I was thinking about picking up the God of War bundle and wondering if they would feel similar.

#64 itzknickknac

itzknickknac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

As much as I want that Sleeping Dogs game chances are, I'll buy the game at $30 and store it in my backlog.. I'd rather wait when it's around $20 and my backlog is much less.

#65 argyle

argyle

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Is the camo dualshock 3 in the Killzone bundle made of the cheaper plastic you guys were talking about? Because I have that one and I still like the feel of it. I was thinking about picking up the God of War bundle and wondering if they would feel similar.

Same here, I think some people are just pickier than I am tho. It still feels good to me, I haven't noticed any noticeable difference (and I've been playing my PS3 heavily since launch). Not saying there isn't one, but I'd imagine that 99% of the people buying it won't notice/care.
Posted Image

#66 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

I agree with the cheap quality comments. I purchased the Modern Warfare 3 digital camo controller. That left joystick broke within 2 months, while my original black, 2 years old controller having gone through heavy Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 gameplay for 2 years still works flawlessly.

Same here, I think some people are just pickier than I am tho. It still feels good to me, I haven't noticed any noticeable difference (and I've been playing my PS3 heavily since launch). Not saying there isn't one, but I'd imagine that 99% of the people buying it won't notice/care.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#67 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about the actual games expiring though, just because that would cause a MASSIVE shitstorm for everyone who bought the game after that date.

I would, considering I bought Ratchet & Clank All 4 One from Target recently with "Target Exclusive! Free download code for Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty inside!" with no expiration date advertised on the case, aaaaand it expired at the end of last year and does not work.

But I haven't tried pestering Sony about that as I told myself I would, so, YMMV in that regard.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#68 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

My Best buy was OOS of the GoW saga bundle

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#69 aldoussnow

aldoussnow

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Sleeping Dogs is outstanding. It's worth $60.

Agree I thought it was a really fun game. I totally forgot about true crime and it took me a couple days when this was released to realize it was the same game haha. did a decent job tho