$15 off The Hobbit Blu-Ray or 3D Blu-Ray combo w/LEGO LOTR game purchase

SilentBob50023

CAGiversary!
Feedback
463 (100%)
Save $15 off The Hobbit Blu-ray or Blu-ray 3d Combo Pack

Buy one Lego Lord of the Rings Video Game and receive $15 off your pre-order purchase of The Hobbit Blu-ray or Blu-ray 3d Combo Pack. This offer is valid through March 18, 2013. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1500193162&pf_rd_i=468642

Only a deal if you haven't already bought the game, like me. Plus, with Amazon's price matching, you may save more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the price of the Lego LOTR drops a bit on 360. Since its currently at $35.xx, both the game and movie come out to $50 at checkout after discount. But if I assume the movie would cost me around $20 on release day (I always aim for that price or lower), then I would have payed near $30 for the Lego game. If it drops $10 or more from the current price, I'm in.

[quote name='nightmare452']Hopefully the price of the Lego LOTR drops a bit on 360. Since its currently at $35.xx, both the game and movie come out to $50 at checkout after discount. But if I assume the movie would cost me around $20 on release day (I always aim for that price or lower), then I would have payed near $30 for the Lego game. If it drops $10 or more from the current price, I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

According to Camelcamelcamel, the lowest price that the LOTR games have been since release at Amazon is $29.99.

Too bad that the PC version isn't included as well, since that game has been down to $7.50 many times in the last few months.

[quote name='RedDragon']No Extended Cut version ??[/QUOTE]

Sure, your extension will be released in theaters as Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in 2013 and then The Hobbit: There and Back Again in 2014

[quote name='joshnorm']Sure, your extension will be released in theaters as Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in 2013 and then The Hobbit: There and Back Again in 2014[/QUOTE]

He means the extended cut of part one which will be released later this year, much like the first trilogy did.

[quote name='RedDragon']No Extended Cut version ??[/QUOTE]

C'mon now, how are Peter Jackson & Co. going to double- and triple-dip if they don't release the theatrical version a few months after its premiere and then release the extended version a few weeks before the next film comes out!?

I liked the movie, even if it ran a little long, but I want to see EVERYTHING they filmed, so I'm waiting until November for the 3D EE. The theatrical version doesn't even have any good special features! I'm waiting for FOUR COMMENTARY TRACKS AND A FEATURE-LENGTH DOCUMENTARY!!!

Oh, and if you're talking about the game... I don't think that's gonna happen.

Thats a tempting offer, but i think i can save my money and just get the EE

Just bought this deal today (last day) and the Wii game has dropped to $26.79 so it makes the package deal about $1 cheaper now. You get the Wii game for $11.79.

bread's done
Back