The Official CAG March 2013 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I'm probably going to spend little on games this month. Just bought a Nikon d3100 for $300

photovz.jpg

Squarehead why not just combine your posts? Either between 7pm and 11pm you went back out to purchase that at gamestop or you get mail twice a day. Or you like to post a few things at a time lol.

So far this month I have gotten:
-Metal Gear Rising
-Dead Space 3 CE guide
-Dead Space Art Book
-Dead Space Catalyst
-Dead Space Salavage
-Dead Space Liberation

I am also going to be getting Tomb Raider and God of War Ascension when they release.

[quote name='AugustAPC']The girl on the bottom right... her face is melting![/QUOTE]Nah, that is just the designer's quirk. I bet that set cost a pretty penny. Especially since it is unlikely to be relicensed.

[quote name='DNukem170']Nah, that is just the designer's quirk. I bet that set cost a pretty penny. Especially since it is unlikely to be relicensed.[/QUOTE]

Not if you go for the individual volumes. Got the full set for ~$25 shipped a few months after the Bandai NA announcement.

[quote name='DNukem170']I bet that set cost a pretty penny.[/QUOTE]

It was a bit more than I wanted to pay, but it was the last one I needed to finish the set, so I said why not.

[quote name='jer7583']Seems like a bad move with razors edge version out soon.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he/she want the swag?

I pick up a Kingston 120Gb SSD drive at staples for $68.

Best Buy The Last Story LE for $23.99.

Seems I haven't posted my grabs in a while, so here's a mix of my stuff from February and this month:

2d76a0k.jpg

333uykm.jpg

2rp7mu8.jpg

29dh5wo.jpg

fozqf6.jpg

1ryzjo.jpg

Also downloaded the following:

-Phantasy Star Online 2 (Vita)
-Vanquish (PS3)
-Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X (PSP/Vita)
-Retro City Rampage (PS3/Vita Cross-Buy)
-Final Fantasy IX (PS3/PSP/Vita)
-Mega Man 2 (3DS Virtual Console)
-Super Mario Bros. (3DS VC)
-F-Zero (Wii U VC)

got yesterday: (price was $57 total)

IMG_20130302_190518_zps462e651c.jpg

and for $50

IMG_20130302_230151_zpsecea57c0.jpg

came in the mail from ebay, was about 12-13 for everything including shipping:

IMG_20130302_1907051_zpsf07a4032.jpg

and this one is from late feb., some stuff isnt pictured but complete rb1 bundle with beatles rockband for $50:

IMG_20130302_190759_zps0b32fa2b.jpg

Took a trip to Gamestop and managed to find these today.

Q9YTDlZ.jpg

Games are

Ninja Gaiden 3 Collectors Edition (360) - $29.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collectors Edition (360) - $17.99
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - $17.99
King of Fighters XIII (360) - $24.99
Akai Katana (360) - $14.99

No photo for this one but I got Max Payne 3 game on demand on 360. Been bidding on eBay recently but all auctions go for over £10, on GoD its £4.49 (520 MS points) so I jumped on it.

Almost 8GB download though!!

[quote name='Hemi']Damn that's a sexy Scryed Collection...[/QUOTE]

yeah it was only $60 and its in pretty much brand new condition. I was really lucky to find it.

So these are technically February pick-ups, but the Thread was closed. I rather do a big dump than each individual purchase anyway.

357q15l.jpg

Metal Gear Rising CE (NA edition)

11trlfk.jpg

Crysis 3 and Dead Island: Riptide Steel Book from Best Buy. (Lucky to have found it)

2ex0y04.jpg

Dead Space 3: Limited Edition and Vampire Rain (Gutted New - Rung out Used - 1.49)

33zef0g.jpg

Ninja Blade (Also Gutted New - Rung out Used - 3.49) And Too Human (Gutted New - 1.99. Even though the sticker says Pre-Owned, I traded cases. The Pre-Owned copy's case was in much better condition.)

313p3co.jpg

Hitman HD Trilogy (Well - we all know it isn't a true trilogy since it doesn't start with 1) Premium Edition (Picked up at BB when it was on sale - can't find the receipt tho, but I think it was like $25)

2po8mrt.jpg

Red Faction: Armageddon ('New' - 5.99)

Even though I had to search high and low for a complete/decent conditions on the GameStop 'new' games, I think I did pretty well! Considering, a local game store still has 2 copies of Too Human sealed for $30, but I don't think I am willing to spend that much on this game. Just nice to have it in my collection.

[quote name='Scorch']The PC version is 32GB[/QUOTE]

Holy!!

Well the Xbox is actually 14GB as theres three other DLC packs on top.

So far just The Orange Box from Games on Demand. Not expecting to buy much outside of Bioshock infinite. Wanted to pick up Tomb Raider, but decided to pass, as my backlog is just to be, and my interest was waining. Will get it when it drops to $30-40 no doubt:)

[quote name='plvl']got yesterday: (price was $57 total)

IMG_20130302_190518_zps462e651c.jpg

and for $50

IMG_20130302_230151_zpsecea57c0.jpg

came in the mail from ebay, was about 12-13 for everything including shipping:

IMG_20130302_1907051_zpsf07a4032.jpg

and this one is from late feb., some stuff isnt pictured but complete rb1 bundle with beatles rockband for $50:

IMG_20130302_190759_zps0b32fa2b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice haul, glad I'm not the only one that still loves RockBand:applause:Where'd you find the bundles? I've been meaning to upgrade from the Wii versions for the last several years, bt haven't found a deal yet

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Nice haul, glad I'm not the only one that still loves RockBand:applause:Where'd you find the bundles? I've been meaning to upgrade from the Wii versions for the last several years, bt haven't found a deal yet[/QUOTE]

Cragslist, I bought them cause I sold my rb2 bundle awhile back

[quote name='shawnmelo']
GHG9t0k.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HOLY COW, that image needs a diet/ No offense, but trying to fit it all in my screen makes this nearly unreadable. Maybe it's just me

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just me. Alls cool now*facepalm*

CIMG1241_zpsb735d252.jpg

Picked this up at one of my local Thrift Stores. Surprised to see it at that price; their games are normally priced $6+. Checked the inside and it look pretty mint. Also picked up a Gamecube Power Brick for $5 + 20% off.

CIMG1230_zps9393c91b.jpg

Bought this at a Mall Gamestop on Sunday, everything was mint and complete.

The Sales Associate told me that someone traded in their entire PSP Collection the other day, 55+ titles. They told said that a customer came in on Friday and bought 20+ of that said collection. They also came back the next day and cherry picked what was left.

I went to Gamestop on Saturday but had to come back the next day cause I didn't have my wallet. Some of the stuff I missed out on Capcom Classics Remix and Reloaded, Ys Double Pack, Persona 2 Innocent Sin. I can just imagine what I missed out on the 20+ titles. >< :lol:

shawnmelo, my regular anime post buddy, except maybe for elessar, but haven't seen the elessar post anime in awhile. :*(
Haven't bought any anime in a while. Also, Chaos; Head is one of my favorite animes. The plot could be confusing at times, but when I understood it, it mind f'd me. :lol:

[quote name='Squarehard']

shawnmelo, my regular anime post buddy, except maybe for elessar, but haven't seen the elessar post anime in awhile. :*([/QUOTE]

lol yeah i will post more tomorrow got some stuff coming hopefully tomorrow.

More stuff from the weekend:

2wpiezd.jpg

Not pictured:

-Etrian Odyssey IV
-Tiger & Bunny Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
-Young Justice Invasion: Destiny Calling

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Oh wow, how much was that Wolf's Rain? Been looking for that, it's one of the few Bandai titles I want & missing.[/QUOTE]

check rightstuf wolfs rain is on there for $37.49 but hurry they only have 46 left. I purchased one last week.

[quote name='Squarehard']And Tsukento coming in with another anime post too!

I feel at ease. ^__^[/QUOTE]
Yup yup. I should have more to post up soon, whenever Viz decides to send more copies of the manga I ordered during the Viz sale on RightStuf.

[quote name='shawnmelo']check rightstuf wolfs rain is on there for $37.49 but hurry they only have 46 left. I purchased one last week.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly where I ordered it from.

[quote name='Olengie']
CIMG1241_zpsb735d252.jpg

Picked this up at one of my local Thrift Stores. Surprised to see it at that price; their games are normally priced $6+. Checked the inside and it look pretty mint. Also picked up a Gamecube Power Brick for $5 + 20% off.

CIMG1230_zps9393c91b.jpg

Bought this at a Mall Gamestop on Sunday, everything was mint and complete.

The Sales Associate told me that someone traded in their entire PSP Collection the other day, 55+ titles. They told said that a customer came in on Friday and bought 20+ of that said collection. They also came back the next day and cherry picked what was left.

I went to Gamestop on Saturday but had to come back the next day cause I didn't have my wallet. Some of the stuff I missed out on Capcom Classics Remix and Reloaded, Ys Double Pack, Persona 2 Innocent Sin. I can just imagine what I missed out on the 20+ titles. >< :lol:

Haven't bought any anime in a while. Also, Chaos; Head is one of my favorite animes. The plot could be confusing at times, but when I understood it, it mind f'd me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you have them hold the copies for you?! Craziness! Oh well, live and learn I guess.

[quote name='Squarehard']
shawnmelo, my regular anime post buddy, except maybe for elessar, but haven't seen the elessar post anime in awhile. :*([/QUOTE]

No good sales, and I'm out of room for anime again =P

Last things I bought was Aria and Black Lagoon, I think...

[quote name='StryderOmega']Why didn't you have them hold the copies for you?! Craziness! Oh well, live and learn I guess.[/QUOTE]

I should've done that, but I forgot to; had a bunch of other things to worry about that day. Plus, I don't really have a particularly chummy relationship with that specific Gamestop unlike the other one I actually frequent. :lol:

But I can probably find Persona 2 real quick

My latest RightStuf Manga box came in:

Pokemon Adventures DPPt Volume 7
Pokemon Adventures R&S Volume 15
Rosario + Vampire Volume 11
Naruto Volume 60 (I can't believe I own a 60-volume series)
Bleach Volume 55 (I can't believe I own TWO 60-volume series)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol 13
Ultimo Volume 4

Also recieved InuYasha Final Act Set 2 on Blu-ray a week or so ago for about $25. Now to somehow find Set 1 that is not ginormously expensive. Why the hell is Set 1 so rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back