• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

got yesterday: (price was $57 total)

Posted Image

and for $50

Posted Image

came in the mail from ebay, was about 12-13 for everything including shipping:

Posted Image

and this one is from late feb., some stuff isnt pictured but complete rb1 bundle with beatles rockband for $50:

Posted Image

Nice haul, glad I'm not the only one that still loves RockBand:applause:Where'd you find the bundles? I've been meaning to upgrade from the Wii versions for the last several years, bt haven't found a deal yet
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#32 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Posted Image

#33 plvl

plvl

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Nice haul, glad I'm not the only one that still loves RockBand:applause:Where'd you find the bundles? I've been meaning to upgrade from the Wii versions for the last several years, bt haven't found a deal yet

Cragslist, I bought them cause I sold my rb2 bundle awhile back

#34 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Posted Image

HOLY COW, that image needs a diet/ No offense, but trying to fit it all in my screen makes this nearly unreadable. Maybe it's just me

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just me. Alls cool now*facepalm*
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#35 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Posted Image

shawnmelo, my regular anime post buddy, except maybe for elessar, but haven't seen the elessar post anime in awhile. :*(
Posted Image

#36 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

Posted Image
Picked this up at one of my local Thrift Stores. Surprised to see it at that price; their games are normally priced $6+. Checked the inside and it look pretty mint. Also picked up a Gamecube Power Brick for $5 + 20% off.

Posted Image
Bought this at a Mall Gamestop on Sunday, everything was mint and complete.

The Sales Associate told me that someone traded in their entire PSP Collection the other day, 55+ titles. They told said that a customer came in on Friday and bought 20+ of that said collection. They also came back the next day and cherry picked what was left.

I went to Gamestop on Saturday but had to come back the next day cause I didn't have my wallet. Some of the stuff I missed out on Capcom Classics Remix and Reloaded, Ys Double Pack, Persona 2 Innocent Sin. I can just imagine what I missed out on the 20+ titles. >< :lol:

shawnmelo, my regular anime post buddy, except maybe for elessar, but haven't seen the elessar post anime in awhile. :*(

Haven't bought any anime in a while. Also, Chaos; Head is one of my favorite animes. The plot could be confusing at times, but when I understood it, it mind f'd me. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#37 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

lol yeah i will post more tomorrow got some stuff coming hopefully tomorrow.

#38 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

More stuff from the weekend:

Spoiler

Not pictured:

-Etrian Odyssey IV
-Tiger & Bunny Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
-Young Justice Invasion: Destiny Calling

#39 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:06 AM

And Tsukento coming in with another anime post too!

I feel at ease. ^__^
Posted Image

#40 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

Oh wow, how much was that Wolf's Rain? Been looking for that, it's one of the few Bandai titles I want & missing.

#41 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

Oh wow, how much was that Wolf's Rain? Been looking for that, it's one of the few Bandai titles I want & missing.

check rightstuf wolfs rain is on there for $37.49 but hurry they only have 46 left. I purchased one last week.

#42 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

And Tsukento coming in with another anime post too!

I feel at ease. ^__^

Yup yup. I should have more to post up soon, whenever Viz decides to send more copies of the manga I ordered during the Viz sale on RightStuf.

check rightstuf wolfs rain is on there for $37.49 but hurry they only have 46 left. I purchased one last week.

That's exactly where I ordered it from.

#43 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

Posted Image
Picked this up at one of my local Thrift Stores. Surprised to see it at that price; their games are normally priced $6+. Checked the inside and it look pretty mint. Also picked up a Gamecube Power Brick for $5 + 20% off.

Posted Image
Bought this at a Mall Gamestop on Sunday, everything was mint and complete.

The Sales Associate told me that someone traded in their entire PSP Collection the other day, 55+ titles. They told said that a customer came in on Friday and bought 20+ of that said collection. They also came back the next day and cherry picked what was left.

I went to Gamestop on Saturday but had to come back the next day cause I didn't have my wallet. Some of the stuff I missed out on Capcom Classics Remix and Reloaded, Ys Double Pack, Persona 2 Innocent Sin. I can just imagine what I missed out on the 20+ titles. >< :lol:

Haven't bought any anime in a while. Also, Chaos; Head is one of my favorite animes. The plot could be confusing at times, but when I understood it, it mind f'd me. :lol:

Why didn't you have them hold the copies for you?! Craziness! Oh well, live and learn I guess.

xivpads.png

#44 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

No good sales, and I'm out of room for anime again =P

Last things I bought was Aria and Black Lagoon, I think...

#45 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

Why didn't you have them hold the copies for you?! Craziness! Oh well, live and learn I guess.

I should've done that, but I forgot to; had a bunch of other things to worry about that day. Plus, I don't really have a particularly chummy relationship with that specific Gamestop unlike the other one I actually frequent. :lol:

But I can probably find Persona 2 real quick

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#46 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

My latest RightStuf Manga box came in:

Pokemon Adventures DPPt Volume 7
Pokemon Adventures R&S Volume 15
Rosario + Vampire Volume 11
Naruto Volume 60 (I can't believe I own a 60-volume series)
Bleach Volume 55 (I can't believe I own TWO 60-volume series)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol 13
Ultimo Volume 4

Also recieved InuYasha Final Act Set 2 on Blu-ray a week or so ago for about $25. Now to somehow find Set 1 that is not ginormously expensive. Why the hell is Set 1 so rare?

#47 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Spoiler

Enjoying Sim City immensely. Going to jump into Tomb Raider once it's my brother's turn to make his city ;)

#48 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

#49 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image

hyrule historia from amazon
The vita games and journey from the sony mega clearance sale
MGSHD from bestbuy since its going OOP
xenoblade for a fellow CAG!

#50 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Posted Image

How's the Haganai manga? I really wish I could understand Japanese to read the light novels.

#51 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

How's the Haganai manga? I really wish I could understand Japanese to read the light novels.

I haven't read the manga yet since i just got it but I picked it up since they were cheap on amazon and I love the anime.

Posted Image
this just came in the mail and all box sets are complete with every volume.

#52 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

World God Only Knows Season 1, Spice & Wolf Complete Series and Ouran High School Host Club Anime Classics all arrived today.

Also, I think somebody new at USPS or somebody from the original vendors is being rough with the packing of these things. Spice & Wolf and Ouran both came with their latches broken (both new) and my last few BR sets ordered online also had broken latches. Before I would get a broken case once in a blue moon (even when loosely packed) but nowadays it has been happening a lot.

#53 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

I love speed grapher, I have that same box set. Just finished rewatching it with my wife, she likes anime but it has to be way above par for her to want to watch it, but she loved it too.

Posted Image

#54 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

I love speed grapher, I have that same box set. Just finished rewatching it with my wife, she likes anime but it has to be way above par for her to want to watch it, but she loved it too.

tbh I havent watched it yet but its a gonzo title so im pretty sure I will enjoy it.

Posted Image

#55 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

God of war saga $20 (gamestop) :D and The Last Story LE $40 (XSEED)

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#56 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

I love how everybody is buying Wreck It Ralph haha. Is it that good?

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#57 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

i dont know lol i bought it from target for $13 after the coupon.

#58 plvl

plvl

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

Yeah thats what Im wondering to

#59 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

I haven't read the manga yet since i just got it but I picked it up since they were cheap on amazon and I love the anime.

Posted Image
this just came in the mail and all box sets are complete with every volume.

WOOT SCHOOL RUMBLE! Where'd you buy it? I'd really like a copy:bouncy:

#60 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

WOOT SCHOOL RUMBLE! Where'd you buy it? I'd really like a copy:bouncy:

I got the starter set from ebay for $12 and the other 5 volumes from another seller for $24. I already purchased the save edition from rightstuf during the holiday sale but I rather have this set.