Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

You got a computer from Goodwill? Nice!

#123 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

I traded my 2010 A4 in so I could get back into a Manual :bouncy:

Although I didn't have S-Tronic, only the S4's get true S-Tronic (DSG). FWD CVT Auto = MultiTronic, and Quattro Auto = TipTronic. VW/Audi DSG is fucking awesome transmission though.

Oh yeah I forgot the A4 doesn't have S-Tronic, because the A3 does. I was looking at an A3 because I want a hatch, waiting to see if they'll bring over the 14' hatch here because we're supposed to get an A3 Sedan instead, don't really want that. My buddy has an 11' S4 in Sprint Blue, it's an S-Tronic. I don't know, it's a good transmission and faster than a manual, but still not as fun as one.

I also really want a 92-94 UrS4. So I'm on a hunt for that, haha.

#124 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Posted Image

#125 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

lol how's the Power Rangers game? The SNES games were awesome:bouncy:

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#126 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

Ah Brainlord, had so much fun with that game

#127 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

I would say the Power Ranger game is good to say the least. Not awesome. But you can fight against each other with Megazords and Monsters (Not like the Street Fighter Style) in Multiplayer

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#128 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am REALLY pleased with the Chell figure. Here are a few more pics. It really looks great.

Spoiler

WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#129 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

Haven't tried it yet. Was 2.50, couldn't pass it up :)

Also got these in a trade today. Gonna sell EB and most likely end up making money on the deal (free Dracula X, woo-hoo!).

Posted Image

#130 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

*Sees Earthbound*

You lucky son of a bitch.

#131 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

Wiggy, how much will you be asking for that? I'd be interested if its not already sold.

#132 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

Well since I am trading my PS3 for a WiiU decided to trade in the leftovers of what I had for the PS3 and picked up these for $5 out of pocket.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#133 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Well since I am trading my PS3 for a WiiU decided to trade in the leftovers of what I had for the PS3 and picked up these for $5 out of pocket.

Posted Image

Woot! Super Paper Mario is SICK!!! Nice haul:applause:though personally I'd have kept the PS3

#134 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

Woot! Super Paper Mario is SICK!!! Nice haul:applause:though personally I'd have kept the PS3

I never really have been the biggest fan of sony's exclusives. Sure infamous, Uncharted, God of War are fun but I've kinda gotten sick of them after the multiple sequels. I'm also not deeply interested in the large number of exclusive rpgs at the moment. I'm sure I'll pick one up down the line but I figured I would take the opportunity to get a WiiU for now. The only game I am really missing out on is The Last of Us and I really wasn't all that excited for it. Everything else I can play on my 360. Plus theres always that charm that I get when I play a Nintendo game. Kinda surprised I never got a Wii or a Gamecube when they were current.
Posted Image

#135 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

Not much but happy with it

Posted Image

Posted Image

#136 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

It's a Kinyo VHS rewinder. Just pop the hood, slide a tape in, and enjoy the luxury of being able to move on to another movie without having to wait for the first one to rewind! It serves little purpose for me now, but I wanted one so bad as a kid and it was dirt cheap, so I went for it. Not sure what kind of car it's based on, though...I can't even say if it's based on a real car. I know absolutely nothing about cars; I barely even know how to drive one. Heh.

I never really have been the biggest fan of sony's exclusives. Sure infamous, Uncharted, God of War are fun but I've kinda gotten sick of them after the multiple sequels. I'm also not deeply interested in the large number of exclusive rpgs at the moment. I'm sure I'll pick one up down the line but I figured I would take the opportunity to get a WiiU for now. The only game I am really missing out on is The Last of Us and I really wasn't all that excited for it. Everything else I can play on my 360. Plus theres always that charm that I get when I play a Nintendo game. Kinda surprised I never got a Wii or a Gamecube when they were current.

I know how you feel. I hate God of War and I don't really like Uncharted, so I mainly only care about a couple of JRPG's and some of the future exclusives. I wouldn't be able to get myself to trade in my PS3, though...but between PS3 and Wii U, Wii U is the clear winner. It's probably my favorite console ever (if you don't take nostalgia into account).

#137 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

I know how you feel. I hate God of War and I don't really like Uncharted, so I mainly only care about a couple of JRPG's and some of the future exclusives. I wouldn't be able to get myself to trade in my PS3, though...but between PS3 and Wii U, Wii U is the clear winner. It's probably my favorite console ever (if you don't take nostalgia into account).

This was actually I think the third PS3 I've owned. Got one at launch and traded it for an iPad, and then had another that I forgot what I traded it for. Finally I had this one from Black Friday. Just never really felt the love with it, all of my friends are on Xbox and lately I've been getting into Shmups which have a much better stronghold on the Xbox. I'm sure I'll end up with another PS3 before it's all said and done. Just figured I'd take the opportunity to get a WiiU without having to fork out the cash for it
Posted Image

#138 parKer

parKer

CheapyT Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

Not much but happy with it

[IMG]

Nice pickup. Syphon Filter 1 was one of two titles that got me into video games.
26.2 | 13.1

:ps3: Tomb Raider (MP only)
:ps3: PS+ IGC

#139 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Grabbed GoW Ascension CE, I now fucking hate steelbooks, cannot remove the game without breaking it, center will not release

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#140 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

Nice pickup. Syphon Filter 1 was one of two titles that got me into video games.

really? that's awesome. I remember playing it as a little kid and not being able to beat it. I was able to beat it with the help of my older brother. Great game.

Posted Image

#141 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

I went to a gamestop that was a honeyhole of complete ps2 games. picked up man hunt 2 and steelbook of splinter cell chaos theory. I was really surprised the extra disc was in there as well. if my phone will work I take picture
[url=ign.com]

#142 parKer

parKer

CheapyT Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

really? that's awesome. I remember playing it as a little kid and not being able to beat it. I was able to beat it with the help of my older brother. Great game.

:lol: I was the opposite of you. I wasn't into video games at all so I needed the help of my little brother, who had already beaten the game. The PSOne was his, so I played whatever he had, which was only 2 games - Syphon Filter 1 and MGS 1.
26.2 | 13.1

#143 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

I had a very different experience with that game. I disliked it so much that it greatly influenced my decision to hold off on getting a PS1.

#144 parKer

parKer

CheapyT Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

I had a very different experience with that game. I disliked it so much that it greatly influenced my decision to hold off on getting a PS1.

I actually liked the game, but also for the novelty (now nostalgia) of it as it was the very 1st console game that I had ever played. We were not a video-gaming family (parents got us into sports and weekly library visits) and my little brother didn't get his PSOne until 2003.
26.2 | 13.1

#145 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Spoiler

Pictured:

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition: 79.99 Pre-Ordered at Best Buy (actually have 2 of these, one is not pictured due to storage)

Tomb Raider w/ Comic: 59.99 Best Buy (Pre-Ordered and part of the GCU promo "Victory can be PreOrdered")

Tomb Raider w/ Steel Book: 59.99 Target

Medieval Moves/ Sport Championship Move Bundle: 14.97 Sears

Flame Red 3DS: 75.xx Sears (Picked it up in the beginning of March, received it yesterday for my Birthday.)

Fire Emblem Awakening: 39.99 GameStop (Actually got lucky and they didn't have a gut version)

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: 14.99 Target

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct: 37.49 (Best Buy - Price Matched Amazon. Also got this for my Birthday)

Everything except Tomb Raider was picked up yesterday (3/12) with the extra money I had received. Also my GF is the one who took it upon herself to pick up the 3DS and TWD:SI for me. Wasn't expecting the TWD:SI, but I was with her when she picked up the 3DS cause of my deal hunting prowess, haha. Just wasn't allowed to have it until my b-day arrived, lol.

xivpads.png

#146 ShogunNage

ShogunNage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Posted Image

on the left was a blank cover of all new x men, on the right Gi joe #1 from image got it in a lot with the other 24 issues, im going to custom bind these

Posted Image

on the left is black jack vol 1 and 2 the series is going oop, on the right Bokurano: Ours vol 1. I havent bought manga in years, and wanted to get back into it, looking at my small collection there are series i want to finish and some i need to get back cause i lost them in a move.

Posted Image

fighting spirit vol 5 and 6, trying to finish buying it a little bit at a time. On the right is Legend of the Dog Warriors - Hakkenden

Posted Image

Le Chevalier D'Eon, missing vol 6

Posted Image

baki the grappler season 1, only saw most of season 2 online. Really like the theme

#147 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

i won superbad from sinfulfate recent lowball and Avatar the last airbender book 1 came from ebay for a good price (its sealed).

Posted Image

Posted Image

#148 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Went to Blockbuster on a whim to check out their clearence stuff since the store is closing. Picked up Resident Evil Afterlife, Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns, Batman Under the Red Hood, GI Joe Resolute, and Sky Captain for $5 each. GI Joe and and Pokemon were DVD, everything else is Blu-ray. And Pokemon is the only one even remotely scratched. Sadly, Dollar Genral nearby didn't have any Blu-rays.

Roses was also nearby and they had the Da Vinci Code giftset with replica Cryptex for $10.

Stopped in FYE and they were having a "Buy 2, Get 3rd for $1" deal going on. Picked up s-CRY-ed Complete Collection (2nd version), Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: The Return of Heatblast, and .hack//Legend of the Twilight Complete Collection. .hack// was the $1 DVD.

#149 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

Posted Image
Picked up the last copy of Tales of the Abyss LE 2 and Star Driver Vol. 1, along with TotA Vol. 4 from RightStuf. Also nabbed Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on a whim since my co-workers were getting on my case about picking it up so we can play online. That and the game does look very nice and includes a DLC code to give Naruto Son Goku's dogi.

#150 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Posted Image

Le Chevalier D'Eon, missing vol 6

Wow, that's a really nice set:drool:How is the actual show? I've seen it pop up rather frequently but never checked it out