Skylanders Giants Ninjini $15.99 + Shipping

wow..$5.56 for shipping..bringing it to $21.xx, I was all set to pull the trigger, but I can wait a few weeks to save a little more than $5 to pick one up at $14.99 plus tax.

Thanks though OP, I got super excited over this.

Thanks a ton, OP! Bought it, along with $65 more worth of stuff to get free shipping. Guess what amount of stuff will get returned to the store?

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Thanks a ton, OP! Bought it, along with $65 more worth of stuff to get free shipping. Guess what amount of stuff will get returned to the store?[/QUOTE]

Heh, I bought Skylanders Wii U for this purpose.

There's also a code TRU20OFF I think for the next few days to go 20 % off online purchases of $100 for those of you that want to go the buy a lot route.

With shipping, the B1G1 40% off does make them pretty much regular price. But this would be a good way to pick up Legendary Skylanders. My son has been wanting Legendary Bouncer. I'm not sure that TRU even gets them in the store, anymore, but it's available online. I was tempted to do this deal to get Ninjini and Legendary Bouncer, but Ninjini is sold out. Probably a good thing. I'm just tempted to go ahead and pick up the $9.99 Bouncer from Amazon and put it up for his birthday, just in case, and if I find a Legendary Bouncer, than maybe I can take it somewhere and exchange it.

bread's done
Back