Free $30 Game of Your Choice - WINNER ANNOUNCED

adonis 27

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone. So my workplace has company contests every other week and if you win the contest, you're given $30 to spend on someone else other than your self. I was going to buy ingredients for sushi to make for my coworkers, but they changed the rules and now the money has to be spent on a complete stranger. So, I won this week and decided that I will be buying a $30 game of the winner's choice. I figured since this place has saved me hundreds, I could give back a little.

Some Rules To Follow:

• Your CAG account Join Date MUST be 1 year or older (so anything that is before March 2012 is good to go)

• Do NOT PM me, asking me to pick you, or else you'll automatically be taken out of the running

• The game MUST be from Amazon

• The game can NOT exceed $30 (not including S&H). However, you can get multiple games, as long as it, again, doesn't exceed $30

How To Enter and Stuff:

• Simply type in what game you'd like if you won, and for which system you'd like the game on

• Contest ends 3/2/2013 at 11:59pm PST

• The winner will be chosen at random, using Random.org, and then posted on this thread. I will PM the winner some time on Sunday to get their shipping address

Good luck everyone

*WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT*
And the winner is....

Sharp Katana

Congrats!

I want to add that if I win again, then more than likely I will hold another contest just like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kentucky Route Zero http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BLVM01E?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Thanks

bread's done
Back