Photo
- - - - -

Plug and Play TV games?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Are there any good TV plug and play games? Im looking for a cheap, 20 dollars or less with Pac man & dig dug, or maybe other retro classic games from atari/arcades. I seen some on amazon, but im not sure if these are being made anymore. The one i do have is breaking, and the same one is being sold on amazon for 100 dollars. These are the ones you just plug into the Red/White & Yellow jacks to play on any tv.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#2 kit352

kit352

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

old ps1 and atari classics disk. Should be about 20 bucks on craigslist. ebay is about 40 shipped.

#3 ghostsong

ghostsong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

Check your local Walgreens/Cvs/Rite Aid for the Atari and Genesis ones. The prices on these things seem to be jacked up almost double online. I've also recently seen a lot of the smaller Namco joystick ones at K-Mart.

#4 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Kmart might be a gold mine... Look around and you might find the one going for $100.

#5 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

Are there any good TV plug and play games? Im looking for a cheap, 20 dollars or less with Pac man & dig dug, or maybe other retro classic games from atari/arcades. I seen some on amazon, but im not sure if these are being made anymore. The one i do have is breaking, and the same one is being sold on amazon for 100 dollars. These are the ones you just plug into the Red/White & Yellow jacks to play on any tv.

I believe I still have a brand new wireless Namco plug and play with Pac-Man, Dig Dug and Mappy along with two other games on it. If I do, I'd be willing to trade it. I just sent you a PM.