Heads Up! Random PowerUp Rewards coupons in Active Offers. New set exp. 9/30/13

klimb22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I just checked my PUR (Pro) account and 3 coupons popped up out of nowhere in my Active Offers. All expiring 9/30/13.

20% off pre-owned games and accessories

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in select stores only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Get 30% extra in-store credit for every game you trade

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the store listed above only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

15% off a one time purchase of new product or accessory

Offer valid 4/4/13 – 9/30/13. Limit one coupon per customer. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other discount offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer excludes video game systems, Game Informer subscriptions, and gift cards.

YMMV. So don't go calling up PUR CS if you don't get anything.

The previous set of coupons were rumored to be sent out to PUR members who are in the vicinity of a store that had closed and/or moved, but who really knows at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you're signed in, where do you go to check for this? I'm not seeing anything called "Active Offers".

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='Squashy']Does the new game coupon apply to pre-orders?[/QUOTE]
it should if you go in and pick it up I'd think. Most of these coupons are store only I think..

Doh! Didn't get any of them, though I did notice that they have a $20 off preowned coupon available for 16000. Does anyone one know if that $20 off coupon would work with this 20% off coupon or the Bday coupon?

do you have to use up points for these coupons? or are these "free" coupons? Because I currently see the 20% off coupon under "new rewards" but it says I need to use 16000 PUR points to get it.

Yeah I noticed I had these available for a bit. Just haven't found much use for them yet considering the birthday coupon thats been available and the 50% bonus going on.

These are free coupons. I actually had these pop up about a week ago, used them, they disappeared, and now they're back in my active offers and they're different coupon codes so I'm guessing I just got the coupons twice. SWEET!

[quote name='morrodox']Once you're signed in, where do you go to check for this? I'm not seeing anything called "Active Offers".

Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]
You have to sign in. GO to Dashboard or My Account tab.
[quote name='Roc74']do you have to use up points for these coupons? or are these "free" coupons? Because I currently see the 20% off coupon under "new rewards" but it says I need to use 16000 PUR points to get it.[/QUOTE]
No. They are "free". They don't even "sell" these particular coupons.

Anyone feeling generous enough to gift a coupon to me? One of my local GS locations just got a copy of Xenoblade in stock! just called put it on hold and gonna go pick it up later :bouncy:

[quote name='klimb22']
No. They are "free". They don't even "sell" these particular coupons.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, then I guess I didnt get it. Pretty good coupons if you get them. I wonder what determines who gets them or not? Random or seniority or activity?

[quote name='klimb22']You have to sign in. GO to Dashboard or My Account tab.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Guess I didn't get any.

Nothing for me. My sub expires in 6 days after like 8 years straight. I seriously think I'm going to actually let it expire this time.

didn't get one either, wanted the coupon for new one and use it on either metal geal collector edition or the bo2 care package.

I hate these random coupons where some get them and some dont without any explanation as to why people get them. I dont even care about the coupon as much as I just want to know what factor dictates who gets a coupon. Is it truly random? Is it based on activity? Buying a lot of games? Not buying enough? It's blowing my mind!

[quote name='crunchewy']Regarding whether or not they are one time use. My code for 15% new ends with 9Q9G. Do others have the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Mine is different from yours. I think these are truly one time use - much like the B2G1 sent to your account after signing up/renewing PUR. I'm sure it'll disappear from active offers once used.

[quote name='sninh']Well I didnt get one so if anyone doesn't want theirs i'll be glad to take it off your hands[/QUOTE]

Seconded. I could actually "trade" someone for the UPC to the 20% off birthday coupon for March. I assume using the UPC without the coupon is YMMV, but a guy I gave it to earlier said it worked fine and I know a lot of people are cool with their local GS employees.

[quote name='mpaullin']Seconded. I could actually "trade" someone for the UPC to the 20% off birthday coupon for March. I assume using the UPC without the coupon is YMMV, but a guy I gave it to earlier said it worked fine and I know a lot of people are cool with their local GS employees.[/QUOTE]

lol

bread's done
Back