Heads Up! Random PowerUp Rewards coupons in Active Offers. New set exp. 9/30/13

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#91 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Eff'n GameStop. Oh well. The 15% off would have been perfect for GOW: Ascension. I guess I'll go with Amazon instead and get the preorder credit.

#92 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

Probably for members that don't purchase much/or haven't bought anything in a while. No coupons here or birthday coupon for this month either. :-(

I buy things all the time and got them twice within the last week.

#93 LyricalOne

LyricalOne

Lurker & such

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

Well I can confirm that it does work with pre-orders, as long as you use it when you are physically paying and picking up the game.

I personally got mine (even though I just spent like 200+ dollars so far this year) and used it for Metal Gear RR, on the collector's worth 150 Lol.

#94 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

True that! I didn't get anything either and have 45k life time points. Way too much for a student heading to college soon XD but the games... *o*

Heh, I can attest to that; classes + games are definitely taking up a majority of my money :(

659629.png?68329996

#95 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

Got my coupons as well.

#96 AZR43L

AZR43L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

Gah! Still nothing. Would have loved to use the 15% on Etrian Odyssey IV. I still have $61 in credit from the 3DS to XL trade in from waaay back (compared to 0 Best Buy credit)...Gamestop just doesn't do it for me.

#97 BattlehunterAlex

BattlehunterAlex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for mentioning op!

#98 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

Didnt get em.

I even work for the company... go figure.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#99 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:52 AM

Didnt get em.

I even work for the company... go figure.

lol no jutsu

#100 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

Well I can confirm that it does work with pre-orders, as long as you use it when you are physically paying and picking up the game.

I personally got mine (even though I just spent like 200+ dollars so far this year) and used it for Metal Gear RR, on the collector's worth 150 Lol.

I got them in my account also. So your saying the 15% off coupon works on collector's editions? :hot:

#101 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

uh oh! i think we will get 100 pgs of bitching...got a whole month left

#102 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Damn straight.

#103 SoulesSamurai

SoulesSamurai

Ninja skills like whoa...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

Nothing here... o well back to DmC....
Posted Image

#104 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

¡ooq˙˙˙ʇunoɔɔɐ ʎɯ uı ƃuɥʇoN

#105 fettmaster

fettmaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

My apologies if this has been covered already. but does the +30% coupon stack with the +50% deal they have going on?

#106 redroversk

redroversk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Nothing here, well at least jesus loves me

#107 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Nothing for me, and so far I have NEVER gotten an extra coupons I've seen others talk about on here. On BB a bunch of times yeah, but never GS...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#108 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Nothing for me, and so far I have NEVER gotten an extra coupons I've seen others talk about on here. On BB a bunch of times yeah, but never GS...

Then i suppose you dont really have anything to complain about. Ive never received any mystery BB coupons or certificates nor have i received any from GS. Things could be worse

#109 lehviput

lehviput

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Wow, I actually have the offers. This kinda makes up for not getting the Sony offers last year.

#110 Croozer

Croozer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

I think these coupons might be for high rollers only.

I have two PUR accounts and I got the coupons for the one I have 100k lifetime points on. And I did not get any coupons for the one that I only have 6k lifetime points.

#111 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

I have two PUR accounts and I got the coupons for the one I have 100k lifetime points on. And I did not get any coupons for the one that I only have 6k lifetime points.

no i think it's random. i have way more than your points and didn't received anything. I'm not complaining, just saying.

#112 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

I have 210k on a year old account and didn't get any coupons. So much for highrollin'.

#113 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

And?

Random coupons are a stupid marketing scheme. All they EVER achieve is pissing off the customers who dont get them. Especially when smug people who get them flaunt them over the people who dont.

I have over 200k lifetime points on my new account, 150k on my original (before they screwed up my points calculations and i had to call for every purchase to get points added which forced me to sign up again). Not to mention the years of loyal service to them as a manager. Its things like this that make me completely abandon a company. Is they petty, sure. But if they dont appreciate the thousands of $$ i spend annually, then ill spend that cash at a company who will.

#114 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

no i think it's random. i have way more than your points and didn't received anything. I'm not complaining, just saying.

Hey every one just figured out why these codes were only sent out to random people. I got the February PowerUp rewards summary email today and at the bottom it says we're sorry your local GameStop closed down. Here's some coupons to make up for it.

So basically if you used to shop at a gamestop that closed down or "moved" you got these three coupons.

#115 wolverinevsx23

wolverinevsx23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

I have around 100,000 PUR total, got those coupons about 2-3 weeks ago, and used the 15% off new on my Metal Gear Rising Collectors Edition ($22.50 off).

#116 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

Is there a way to check how much I saved, or are you just keeping track?

The workers always point it out any time that I buy something. It shows on their register screen.

#117 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

nothing for me although, i just discovered that i have a b2g1 free coupon that needs to be used soon

#118 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hey every one just figured out why these codes were only sent out to random people. I got the February PowerUp rewards summary email today and at the bottom it says we're sorry your local GameStop closed down. Here's some coupons to make up for it.

So basically if you used to shop at a gamestop that closed down or "moved" you got these three coupons.

This just might be true. I just looked at my summary email and it says "Your store has moved." It doesn't specify which store and I don't recall any store moving recently. I know it's not my "Home Store" as I was just there.

#119 Oblivieon

Oblivieon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

This just might be true. I just looked at my summary email and it says "Your store has moved." It doesn't specify which store and I don't recall any store moving recently. I know it's not my "Home Store" as I was just there.

I second that, the coupons were a link in my email that said "Your store has moved."

#120 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

OMG BRILLIANT IDEA, Burn down GS, Store closes down, Get Coupon's, Celebrate! (Obviously kidding... or AM I duh duh DUHHHHH!!!!)