Photo
- - - - -

Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#121 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

Just went to Roosevelt Fields Mall (Garden City, NY).

They had:

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$
Blazblue Continuum: $9.97

ps3 games

.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 9.97
.hitman absolution $29.97

Only a few left of each.

I was there earlier today and picked up a few titles. Ratchet & Clank Collection was actually $19.97. The $9.97 title was Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.

#122 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

Went to the manhattan store to check out the sale thanks to this thread. Thanks OP!

Picked up lumines, doom, smart as, shinibido 2, and silent hill for the vita. Spent about 60 which is okay in my book. Also met two local CAGers and ended up BSing for 30 minutes.

I really wanted Spider-Man but they didn't have it. Anyone willing to ship this to me?

#123 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

it is big ! the games have a whole floor to themselves lmao. everything is orginized and the building inside looks amazing :D

It is huge but the game selection is mediocre IMO.

#124 ChadThyJuggla

ChadThyJuggla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

Don't know if this has been answered yet, I know the titles available depend on the store but is this list of prices YMMV or not?

#125 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

What about Call of duty and golden persona on the vita?

#126 inkcil

inkcil

I went from "Ashy to Thrifty"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Went to Glendale in Cali and nothing special...everything there has been cheaper somehere else at some point. Even LBP at $4.97 was offered for free from Sony 2 years ago.

Thanks anyway to the OP.

#127 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

I wish I had a Sony store near me. Would love Gravity Rush and Lollipop chainsaw for those prices.

512847.png

#128 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

I only went to Beverley Center (got nothing) and Glendale (got Spider-Man, friend got Silent Hill and Shinobino 2 for vita.)

Should have gone to century city. Much bigger than Beverly and more selection.

Edited by Anexanhume, 03 March 2013 - 03:59 AM.

#129 humidore

humidore

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

No Smart As at Palo Alto :(

Instead I spent $9.99 on 2 pillows at Costco :)

#130 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Were there any Records of Agarest left at the NYC store? I was going to go earlier but I got pretty lazy, so I might make the effort tommorow

Nope. No more Spiderman, Lumines, Doom, and Transformers either.

#131 doreo503

doreo503

Bearsona...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Went to the Jersey Shore Outlets (NJ) and didn't really pay attention to the ps3 games because the pickings were slim but this is what I remember.

Ps3
Lego Batman 2 $25
Killzone Collection $30
Twisted Metal $20 I may be wrong about the price
Tekken TT2 $20

Vita
Mortal Kombat
Shinobido 2
MGS Collection *Tagged 14.97, but scans for 19.97. The associate did a price adjustment for me, but I'm not sure if they went ahead and changed the stickers.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Little Deviants
Asphalt Injection
Ridge Racer
Army Corp of Hell
Blazblue
Lumines
Gravity Rush
NFS:MW
ACIII Liberation
Uncharted GA
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Unit 13
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Lego Harry Potter *Don't remember which years
Hotshots Golf
Modnation Racers
Ultimate MVC
Resistance Burning Skies
Rayman Origins
Smart As
Reality Fighters

I believe all these Vita games had clearance stickers, and there may have been a few more titles on clearance.

#132 AVacuousSmile

AVacuousSmile

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Anyone been to the Century City Store? What's left? I had work today and couldn't make it. :(

#133 Wazootyman

Wazootyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

What about Call of duty and golden persona on the vita?

At mine, Call of Duty was $49.99, which made me laugh, since it came with my Vita that I got for $160 (Black Friday + Target TM discount + Redcard Discount + Pharmacy Reward Discount).

As for Golden Persona, I want to say it was $19.97
I enjoy stuff a great deal.

#134 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

At mine, Call of Duty was $49.99, which made me laugh, since it came with my Vita that I got for $160 (Black Friday + Target TM discount + Redcard Discount + Pharmacy Reward Discount).

As for Golden Persona, I want to say it was $19.97

i wish persona was 20$. ive never played that series before and persona 4 golden looks so much fun ! not to mention that i havent heard or read anyone say a bad thing about that game
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#135 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

i wish persona was 20$. ive never played that series before and persona 4 golden looks so much fun ! not to mention that i havent heard or read anyone say a bad thing about that game

That's because there literally is nothing bad to be said about P4G. 8-)

NOTHING.

*has played nothing but P4G on his Vita the past couple of months and is currently at ~85 hours, with maybe 20 hours left?* :hot:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#136 luffy21

luffy21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

I live in Chicago. And it is sad that the nearest sony store is in NY

#137 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Arlington, VA was pretty much cleared out. Smart As, Little Deviants, Army Corp, Sorcery, L. Chainsaw for $10. Rayman Origins and Wipeout for $15. Uncharted Golden Abyss for 20.

Some other stuff, but nothing that I wanted or could flip for enough to make the effort worthwhile. I asked about Amazing Spidrman and Fall of Cybertron in case they had some in the cabinets under the displays. The employee said "We had a bunch, but some dude came in and bought them all and a bunch of other clearance. He got like 17 copies of Tranformers. Who would want that many?"

Doh.

#138 BowserG

BowserG

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

At the Rehoboth Beach, DE outlet store I got Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Motorstorm: Pacific, and Lollipop Chainsaw for $9.97 each for PS3.

#139 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Thanks Op!

All Vita/$9.9x
Smart As(not sure why)
Lumines
BlazBlue CS Extend(didn't care for BlazBlue on PS3......i'll try it on my Vita)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#140 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Wow. This entire time I never even knew there was a Sony store in my city. Unfortunately, they're shutting down on the 24th. Anyway, good news is that I called ahead and they have these titles for the prices listed. Thanks, op!

^ LMAO @chunlibarbie's avatar and tag.

Edited by breakfuss, 03 March 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#141 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

I went to the NY store this morning (finally) and got a couple games that caught my interest (except Lumines and Dynasty Warriors Next since they were sold out). Thanks for the information, everyone!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#142 WhiteLens

WhiteLens

EXP Vortex of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

I live in Chicago. And it is sad that the nearest sony store is in NY

Wait no, have you ever heard of the Chicago Premium Outlet?
There's a Sony Store inside there.

I was just there yesterday and there is indeed a clearance sale.

#143 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I went to the NY store this morning (finally) and got a couple games that caught my interest (except Lumines and Dynasty Warriors Next since they were sold out). Thanks for the information, everyone!

thank god i got dynasty warriors yesturday sucks that you couldnt get it as its a fun game..as for lumines i cant stop playing it so im going to take it to work with me lol
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#144 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

Tampa location in International Mall was a disappointment. Most items were full price or only $5 off, and they had plenty of stock of almost everything. Picked up the only Dead Island, Eyepet with Friends, and Motorstorm Pacific that they had. Too bad as it takes me an hour to get here.
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#145 Chinese_cuisine

Chinese_cuisine

Dim Sum Yum Yum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

Was wondering if ragnarok for vita is on sale, been eyeing that for the longest.

#146 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Tampa location in International Mall was a disappointment. Most items were full price or only $5 off, and they had plenty of stock of almost everything. Picked up the only Dead Island, Eyepet with Friends, and Motorstorm Pacific that they had. Too bad as it takes me an hour to get here.

Strange you say that because that's the one I just came from. They pretty much had everything the OP listed, for the prices he listed them at. Granted, I didn't pay attention to any PS3 games (probably done buying for this gen). Also, the majority of the games were mislabeled with old clearance drops.

#147 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

Strange you say that because that's the one I just came from. They pretty much had everything the OP listed, for the prices he listed them at. Granted, I didn't pay attention to any PS3 games (probably done buying for this gen). Also, the majority of the games were mislabeled with old clearance drops.

Damn, that's probably why I posted that. I saw orange clearance stickers but there were all 24.99 or higher. I asked the guy about the priced being wrong and he said that they were up to date. Grrr.....
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#148 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

Picked up the last copy of Journey and Unit 13 at the Dallas Galleria. They had 1 copy of Smart as left.

#149 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

I went to the NYC, Transformers Fall of Cybertron PS3 and Blazblue Vita are gone. The only notables I saw were Gravity rush vita 1 copy, Silent Hill Book of Memories vita couple copies, Lollipop couple copies, Journey Collector's couple copies, and Silent Hill downpour couple copies.

On clearance also there Uncharted 3 CE with about 5 copies left for $29.99.

#150 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

The Tysons Corner, VA location didn't have that much--from what I can recall, there was Lollipop Chainsaw, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Silent Hill HD Collection, Prototype 2, SH: Downpour, Journey CE, and a couple copies of Smart As in the glass cage (not marked $9.97, but rang up for that). I bought a copy of Smart As along with a copy of Uncharted 2 GotY I saw ($9.97) and took those to the nearby BBY, where I returned my $19.99 online-bought copy of Smart As (today being the 59th day since the purchase :razz:) and traded in UC2 GotY for $16.80 after bonuses along with a few other games.

Not bad, though I was hoping for Record of Agarest War 2, Amazing Spider-Man, and Transformers: War for Cybertron to trade to Gamestop. :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi