Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post, may check century city later. Definitely in for Doom and agarest if they have those. Already own lumines unfortunately.

Damn, nice, thank god I have a sony store near me.. but I can't make it out tonight (hopefully they are closed!) I will go first thing in the morning to scope it out. Grav Rush and Doom are mine!

Really wish I had one of these near me, I would love to get Agarest for cheap. Played the first two but have never seen this one discounted really.

If anyone would be cool with picking one up and shipping I'd gladly pay $15 for it.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Thanks for the post, may check century city later. Definitely in for Doom and agarest if they have those. Already own lumines unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

no prob ! i got silent hill for my father, and lumines for myself. as for agarest war lets just say that i brought a few of those .... lol

Can someone grab me Record Agarest 2 at that price? Will pay for the cost + shipping + abit extra for extra trouble

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Was wondering if unit 13 was on clearance as well.[/QUOTE]

Probably. I bet it's going to depend on what each store has really.

I have a sony card, and anything I buy at the sony store scores me a shit ton of points, so if anyone needs me to pick them up sum cheap game, gimmie a PM haha...

that is if they have stock, and are priced as such tomorrow when i go.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']I have a sony card, and anything I buy at the sony store scores me a shit ton of points, so if anyone needs me to pick them up sum cheap game, gimmie a PM haha...

that is if they have stock, and are priced as such tomorrow when i go.[/QUOTE]

thanks haha, glad to see someone trying to help at CAG rather than trying to gain profit ;)

I didn't realize you were from Manhattan, strait edge. Because of that, I also didn't know there was a Sony store near me since I'm still KIND of new to the area haha. I may have to check this out tomorrow as I would love to get Lumines. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm after Agarest War 2, but no Sony Store near me. If anybody can pick it up, I'll pay cost+shipping+extra for it.

Dang, I'll have to stop by the only Sony Store in my area to check their stock. Hopefully it won't be completely cleaned out before then (Sunday)...:pray:

[quote name='CaoPi']thanks haha, glad to see someone trying to help at CAG rather than trying to gain profit ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha yea no doubt, I get automatic profit in sony Rewards when I buy form sony stores anyway (then I just buy PSN credit etc), so I still get a form of profit no matter what, without being an ass, haha...

Can some others confirm as well once they get the chance? My Sony store is too far to go if its strict ymmv. It's located inside a mall so I can't even find a number to call.

[quote name='lilseung']Can some others confirm as well once they get the chance? My Sony store is too far to go if its strict ymmv. It's located inside a mall so I can't even find a number to call.[/QUOTE]

it is a clearance sale, so it is while supplies last. the only way to find out is to go to the actual physical store

Great prices, too bad there are not so many stores near my area;just wakmart, target, bestbuy, and all that ):

[quote name='Francision']Wipeout is $14.97 at my Sony Store.[/QUOTE]

where are you located? are all the rest of the games listed priced as clearance? are there anymore that aren't in the OP?

[quote name='strait edge follower']has anyone here played smart as ? i heard its like brain age and for a 10$ vita game its hard to resist[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth $10. It's basically a fun tech demo, only games I hate are the AR ones.

I'll have to check my store tomorrow. Would totally love getting Record of Agarest War for that price. So good. O_O

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='strait edge follower']no prob ! i got silent hill for my father, and lumines for myself. as for agarest war lets just say that i brought a few of those .... lol[/QUOTE]

Did you clear out the Agarest?

I picked up the last amazing Spider-Man at south coast plaza. Most of the gems listed are sold out. Few deals still but not the best

[quote name='maxiell']Did you clear out the Agarest?[/QUOTE]

out of impulse i did. they were put towards my ps4. with that huge profit margin i couldnt say no. if it was much smaller i would have held them for others

Thanks op, will definitely check out my Sony store tomorrow in the am. I was just at the mall too and for the first time ever, decides not to stop in haha.

Anyone checked the Sony store in Houston Galleria (its the only one in Houston)? If so are there any decent stuff left?

[quote name='strait edge follower']out of impulse i did. they were put towards my ps4. with that huge profit margin i couldnt say no. if it was much smaller i would have held them for others[/QUOTE]

You're the one the Sony guy talk about. Damn missed out on them, I should have come half an hour earlier. You win this time strait edge, looks like you are in this case 'best in the world.'

[quote name='asif105878']Can anyone give a link to the online store?[/QUOTE]

The deals are not online ):

[quote name='strait edge follower']out of impulse i did. they were put towards my ps4. with that huge profit margin i couldnt say no. if it was much smaller i would have held them for others[/QUOTE]

How many copies you bought? Could we know? (just for fun; hopefully) Will you trade all of them at Gamestop? lol

[quote name='Draknight']You're the one the Sony guy talk about. Damn missed out on them, I should have come half an hour earlier. You win this time strait edge, looks like you are in this case 'best in the world.'[/QUOTE]

the clerk was mad when i brought agarest war as he payed 50$ for is lol. my instincts told me to check the store and im glad i went :D

[quote name='ritchardf']wish all these prices were online, agarest war 2 and ncaa 13 still full price online[/QUOTE]

Son of a bitch Sony would have had close to $50 of my dollars if this was online. My closest Sony Store is in Las Vegas :(

OP, maybe you should put "in-store only" in the OP title. I don't know about others, but I was super psyched at first and then instantly super disappointed, especially since's Sony's online store is also called "Sony Store".

[quote name='Ashlee']The deals are not online ):

How many copies you bought? Could we know? (just for fun; hopefully) Will you trade all of them at Gamestop? lol[/QUOTE]

5 of them. turned 5 copys into 120$. i seriously would have held them if the base value wasnt so dang high. sorry guys :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']5 of them. turned 5 copys into 120$. i seriously would have held them if the base value wasnt so dang high. sorry guys :([/QUOTE]
No one blames you :lol:

Unless you are in my area.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So it turns out I have an outlet store near me. This would not be included in that would it?[/QUOTE]

This. Does anyone know if the outlet stores have the same clearance prices as Sony Stores?

[quote name='strait edge follower']the clerk was mad when i brought agarest war as he payed 50$ for is lol. my instincts told me to check the store and im glad i went :D[/QUOTE]

I should have went sooner. Good haul though. Btw he did not have nice things to say about you :D

[quote name='strait edge follower']5 of them. turned 5 copys into 120$. i seriously would have held them if the base value wasnt so dang high. sorry guys :([/QUOTE]

Haha this was in the manhattan store? Save me a trip

OMG! O.O like $90~95 in profit! haha that sure will be great for the PS4 :p Too bad there isn't a Sony Store near me otherwise I would have bought as many copies of that game as I could and flip them at Gamestop ):

bread's done
Back