Get FREE PayPal Money, an iPad Mini, and Gift Cards - FeaturePoints

Relentless Sheep

CAGiversary!
FeaturePoints is a "web-app" for any iOS or Android device that can be accessed through the internet browser.

To start off with an extra 50 points, use my code 'P9PB8O'

Here are the steps to install this web-app:

Go to your internet browser and search for "FeaturePoints", it will be the first link.
Tap on "Sign Up" in the upper left corner.
Choose on "Let’s go" (This step is to install a profile to know whether you've opened the sponsored app.)
Tap "Install" then "Install Now".
A profile will be installed on your iOS Device to verify whether the sponsored app has been used. (It won’t harm your iOS Device)
Select "I agree to the terms".

That's it, you're done! Now you can start getting points!

If you want to have easy access to the web-app all you have to do is tap the middle bottom icon on Safari and then "Add to Home Screen" and then "Add".

How to get points:

Download the Sponsored Apps.
Open them for a few seconds (you don't have to be doing anything within the app)
Go back to FeaturePoints and check whether the points are registered.

You can redeem:

iTunes apps
iTunes Gift Cards (US Only)
Amazon Gift Cards (US Only)
PayPal Funds (Worldwide)
iPad Mini

Best Buy Gift Cards

Target Gift Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Signed up under your referral link![/QUOTE]
Thank you! Let me know what you think about it!

I used your referral link. Thanks!! Now what's the best way for me to get my referral code out there? I didn't want to be an ass and post mine on your thread :p

[quote name='Eagle3ye']I used your referral link. Thanks!! Now what's the best way for me to get my referral code out there? I didn't want to be an ass and post mine on your thread :p[/QUOTE]
Thanks for using it! Well the best way is to just post it on facebook mainly and forums.

bread's done
Back