• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

http://www.nintendo....vnt4pcUnaGverfk

Normally $11.99, this eShop game is on sale for $7.99 until Thursday when the eShop update happens.

More info on the game:

Game Overview

Old-school platforming on two screens!

Fractured Soul is a classic side-scrolling platform game with a twist: it is played across both screens at once! Created by platform gamers for platform gamers, and exclusively for 3DS, Fractured Soul literally adds a new dimension to this much-loved genre.

You are forgotten. Stranded on an outpost in deep space, you remember nothing of who you are. All you know is that you are different. You are able to shift into a parallel dimension at will.

The outpost has been invaded, and is now swarming with hostiles. Escape is imperative, and with danger on all sides, it is only your unique power that can give you a fighting chance...

Features

• Double the action: Fractured Soul takes the classic, instantly familiar platform game and brings it to the next level with dual-screen gameplay!
  • Online rankings for speed running: Compete against your friends and the world via Nintendo leaderboards.
  • Gameplay variety: 5 major zones, each bringing a unique challenge to the second screen. Your dimension-shifting journey will take you underwater, through fierce winds, scorching heat and even inverse gravity!
  • Hours of content: 30 levels across 5 zones, including both platforming and shoot-em-up game styles, as well as epic, dual-screen boss battles!
  • Hardcore challenges: Unlock challenge levels, and test your skills to the limit!

#2 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Looks cool. Would try it if I didn't have 20 games in my backlog.

#3 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Not sure if it's worth the sale price.

#4 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

I think I would have liked it more if the bottom screen was like a 16-bit SNES game and the top was in 3D but it isn't. It isn't in 3D at all and considering I bought the 3DS only for the 3D, I'd rather get something like Mighty Switch Force than this.

#5 Dev518

Dev518

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

This should be the regular price for the game.

#6 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

It's not a bad game. I bought it at full price and didn't feel like it was overpriced, especially considering it was originally going to be a retail game. My biggest issues are:
1. It can be rage inducingly hard
2. The graphics aren't bad, but look very grainy due to the lack of 3D
3. Story isn't very present

#7 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

y biggest issues are:
1. It can be rage inducingly hard

Pass

#8 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Thanks OP, but Nintendo can take their digital download prices and shove em.
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#9 fac ownage

fac ownage

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

Thanks OP, but Nintendo can take their digital download prices and shove em.

how is $5-$10 unreasonable again? mostbof these sale games and many others are absolutely worth the cost of entry. download mutant mudds, kezal corridors, pushmp, crashmo, mighty switch force, have fun, and stfu

#10 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

how is $5-$10 unreasonable again? mostbof these sale games and many others are absolutely worth the cost of entry. download mutant mudds, kezal corridors, pushmp, crashmo, mighty switch force, have fun, and stfu

Aren't you a tough guy? +1 internet

Anyway, go compare Virtual Console and Wii Ware prices for similarly available titles on other platforms (XBLA/PSN) just to get an idea of how inflated these prices are.

Nintendo always overvalues. You wanna drop your money on those games, it's yours to drop, sucka. Me personally I don't have time to give Satoru Iwata some fap money for overvalued games.
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#11 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Anyway, go compare Virtual Console and Wii Ware prices for similarly available titles on other platforms (XBLA/PSN) just to get an idea of how inflated these prices are.

Nintendo always overvalues. You wanna drop your money on those games, it's yours to drop, sucka. Me personally I don't have time to give Satoru Iwata some fap money for overvalued games.

Developers set their own pricing for their Wii U and Nintendo 3DS content. As one example, Little Inferno launched at $14.99. They did a sale for $9.99, and it went so well, they decided to make that price change permanent. It's completely in their control.

So yeah, there's that...

#12 Bios Element

Bios Element

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Looking for a friendly little gaming community? You should check out BiosHub! We play a little bit of everything, from Natural Selection 2 and PlanetSide 2 to Guild Wars 2 and AI Wars. - http://bioshub.com/

#13 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

So when I post an actual deal, it gets closed, but when these guys want to argue three weeks after a deal is over, it stays open.

Nice job, mods.

#14 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Completely forgot about some of these sales. Not used to checking Nintendo's eshop for deals.
Posted Image

#15 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

How does anything he said make him seem like a tough guy?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif