Like Steam sales? Well visit this site, and get Steam keys for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
I found this site a while back that allows you to play games and/or complete offers, which earn you coins, that can then be used to redeem Steam keys. It's pretty cool. It's also not difficult at all. There are offers that, individually, offer enough coins to get certain games. Being in the referral section, I'm sure you've used sites like prizerebel, and know how easy those offers can be to manipulate, to get quick points. Well, do that here, and build up your Steam library.

One of the more appealing aspects of this site though, is the fact that you can earn through playing games. That's a very unique feature. It makes the site pretty fun to use. All in all, you should check this site out, because as things stand, you can easily grab a few free Steam games no problem. Especially if you're already experienced in survey sites (I use this term loosely).

Check it out!!!

New Update:

Here's a video explaining the website a bit.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjwlAot3VIA&autoplay=1[/media]

I took some images, to show you just how easy, and rewarding this site can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two successful offers, at a total of like five minutes, and I got two games already, with points to spare.

Edit:

Now I'm at 4000 points. At 4500 I can get War of the Roses, or some other game! This site is easy! I prefer doing offers, because I have a lot of experience with them, from other sites, and man, they go by like nothing. Pretty cool for having only used the site a couple of hours. That is, having used it here and there over the course of a few hours (like I'd sit there and do offers for hours...).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, over 10,000 coins from offers in one night! That's a free copy of War of the Roses, and Hotline Miami! Get in while you can people, this site is EASY!

Want:

King Arthur Complete Collection from indiegala bundle $.50

I won't pay any more, especially with the bundle being sold here for $1.95.

Bump

I'm coming up on 30,000 coins from offers alone. You could join this site and easily have Hotline Miami, or something else, in as little as an hour, just from doing their offers...

I signed up under your referral link earlier today. So far, I've already redeemed for 3 different games! About how long does it usually take for them to send the Steam keys?

[quote name='Nick45']I signed up under your referral link earlier today. So far, I've already redeemed for 3 different games! About how long does it usually take for them to send the Steam keys?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It sometimes happens as soon as you click, and other times it will take until the next day. I've yet to have one take 24 hours or more. If you don't have them yet, you'll have them in the morning (I'm EST, so it's night now), more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back