GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

Copper is the dumbest luxury resource. I mean shit, I'll take any luxury I can get, but... it's copper. Not pearls, not gold, not ivory. fucking copper.

tumblr_m6d8wegNWx1r9yb4i.gif

Man, I'm tired. Soccer filled day. I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS.

Okay, not really. Not at all.

Anyway, there is apparently a new DBZ SS form; God SS4 or some shit. I don't know, really. Whatevs. New movie should be interesting.

[quote name='whoknows']DBZ is stupid.[/QUOTE]
i guess you were never a child?
robot whoknows, created in a laboratory.

Troll more and say thundercats is for losers

I love it when I crush an army and the opposing leader's peace terms are basically, "Hey, do you think you could just give me the city I totally failed at taking?"

fuck you, Elizabeth. At least Boudica had the fucking courtesy to know when her attack had failed.

[quote name='The Crotch']I love it when I crush an army and the opposing leader's peace terms are basically, "Hey, do you think you could just give me the city I totally failed at taking?"

fuck you, Elizabeth. At least Boudica had the fucking courtesy to know when her attack had failed.[/QUOTE]

Catherine the great always seems to do that me.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']i guess you were never a child?
robot whoknows, created in a laboratory.

Troll more and say thundercats is for losers[/QUOTE]

Fortunately when I was a kid I got to watch good things and didn't have to resort to DBZ.

I watched Dora the Explorer, too.

Oh, and Blue's Clues with that guy in that band that nobody cared about because weed wasn't cool back then.

[quote name='Luxuria']I watched Dora the Explorer, too.

Oh, and Blue's Clues with that guy in that band that nobody cared about because weed wasn't cool back then.[/QUOTE]

I didn't watch that junk. I watched Banana's in Pyjamas and Spot.

EDIT: Okay, I take that back. Blue's Clues isn't junk. I don't know how I could say that.

[quote name='whoknows']I didn't watch that junk. I watched Banana's in Pyjamas and Spot.

EDIT: Okay, I take that back. Blue's Clues isn't junk. I don't know how I could say that.[/QUOTE]
you sure you wern't playing with barbies
and begging mommy for a new furbie?

[quote name='whoknows']Fortunately when I was a kid I got to watch good things and didn't have to resort to DBZ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Voltron, GI Joe, Transformers, & Masters of the Universe/She-Ra as a little kid, then Tiny Toon Adventures, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, & Darkwing Duck as a preteen, then Spiderman, X-Men, Batman, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Wing Commander, Animaniacs, 1st Power Rangers w/Amy Jo Johnson, and Gargoyles as a teenager.

DBZ and Pokemon came to the West when I was in college.

Howdafuck do these forums get closed so damn fast?

I didn't realize this thread had 99,344* posters!

*99,344= Leda's followers on Twitter

Also, could use a little more advice: Has anyone here played Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles? I'm thinking I REALLY want it but I don't know for sure!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']ughh Gamefly isnt shipping Tomb Raider until 3/4 fukkk. now what am i gonna play on tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 1, 2, or 3?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yeah Voltron, GI Joe, Transformers, & Masters of the Universe/She-Ra as a little kid, then Tiny Toon Adventures, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, & Darkwing Duck as a preteen, then Spiderman, X-Men, Batman, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Wing Commander, Animaniacs, 1st Power Rangers w/Amy Jo Johnson, and Gargoyles as a teenager.

DBZ and Pokemon came to the West when I was in college.[/QUOTE]

Man, I remember those shows. I loved Darkwing Duck especially. I remember watching Animaniacs as well. That show was pretty boss. Cartoon Network had a good lineup back then. Dexter and Ed, Edd n Eddy were pretty good. I mostly watched Pokemon and Digimon though. I was obsessed with the franchises and grew up with them.

Were any of you into that whole Beanie Babies craze? I remember knowing a few people who honestly were trying to get every single one. I didn't understand why they would want to.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Howdafuck do these forums get closed so damn fast?

I didn't realize this thread had 99,344* posters!

*99,344= Leda's followers on Twitter [/QUOTE]

We love chubby bunnies.

[quote name='GUNNM']MGS 2 + 3 for $10 on xBL pretty good deal but I like my discs[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's a great deal, honestly. Hell, MGS3 is worth the $10 alone.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']ughh Gamefly isnt shipping Tomb Raider until 3/4 fukkk. now what am i gonna play on tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Battletoads.

[quote name='GUNNM']Lucky gunm...[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

Both Mark of the Ninja and Serious Sam 3 are on sale. I gotta clear out my backlog. I think I have some Wii games sitting out that need to be finished still.

[quote name='GUNNM']Gonna sell L4D2 at gamestop for $27 and buy the digital copy for $10
sweet shit[/QUOTE]

already have dat shit on steam bro. im so cool :cool:

btw i think mgs pw is $10 and mgs 2 and 3 are $5 and max payne 3 for $15. mmmm damnn.

bread's done
Back