Photo
- - - - -

Gears of War: Judgment Pre-Order Comparison Thread

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#31 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

I know silver gets 60 days of return period, which is essentially a 60 day return/rebuy pricematch period. But this way you loose the $20 rz unless they issue it first, you use it, then do a return/rebuy.

Silver Memebers aren't affected till April 18th so we still have a full 60 days of PM's as well.

xivpads.png

#32 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

ima pass.. all the GoW games are very cheap now so im just going to wait for a price drop on this one.

Posted Image

#33 palaeomerus

palaeomerus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

I'm getting it at Amazon since I can use my reward points to pay most of the price there and get the free shipping. A shame they won't toss in a $10 or $20 credit but I guess they have reason to expect that it will sell well without one.

#34 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Silver Memebers aren't affected till April 18th so we still have a full 60 days of PM's as well.

you have a 60 day return policy but you can not PM other stores after the sale, you can only PM bestbuy

#35 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

If I get the coupon at Best Buy, that would be $10 off a preorder, plus the $20 Reward Zone credit, plus the 2X points. So basically $30 for the game plus the points.

what coupon is it your speaking of?

#36 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

you have a 60 day return policy but you can not PM other stores after the sale, you can only PM bestbuy

Stop spreading bullshit...

You sound like a bitter asshole who doesn't know how to be a real CAG.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#37 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

heres that livestream

http://www.twitch.tv/ev0l0ne/new
Posted Image

#38 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

You lucky silvers...I stopped following the PM discussion thread when regular member policies are established and people started discussing the effective dates for silver.

I guess you the privileged can still enjoy this for a while.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#39 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

You lucky silvers...I stopped following the PM discussion thread when regular member policies are established and people started discussing the effective dates for silver.

I guess you the privileged can still enjoy this for a while.

Still can't believe they're taking this away from silver... Meh, no more release day titles from them after that I guess.

aznhero913.png

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#40 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

No I think he's right. Silver members can PM to Best Buy for 60 days but not to competitors anymore (when it comes to post purchase PM). But Gears is still out before the April 19th change so it's a pretty good chance Gears will be on sale from Best Buy within 60 days. Preorder numbers are way behind Gears 3. This game has a chance to flop still.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#41 B o n e H e a d

B o n e H e a d

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

MS Store is offering free release-day delivery if preordered before march 15, don't know if anyone posted that yet, but that's where I ordered from. You do have to pay sales tax though.

#42 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:06 AM

loving these pre-order comparison threads made for each game, keeps the conversation more related, thanks for sharing all the info!
Posted Image

#43 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Preordered at Best Buy.. Really hoping this game measures up to the other Gears games.

#44 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

Does anybody know how strict the Gamestop pre-order is with the mp preview thing, can you use the free powerup card or does it have to be paid?

#45 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

I saw a big rack at walmart last week with pre order cards on it. Does anyone know if this game can be preordered in the store?

#46 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

wow. just wow.

loving these pre-order comparison threads made for each game, keeps the conversation more related, thanks for sharing all the info!

yeah me too. easy comparison shopping.

I know this has the potential to drop in price but I think the $20 RZ cert is worth it. Get to play day 1 for $40 (effectively) and if it sucks, sell it. Plus the skin adds a little incentive.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#47 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

wow. just wow.

yeah me too. easy comparison shopping.

I know this has the potential to drop in price but I think the $20 RZ cert is worth it. Get to play day 1 for $40 (effectively) and if it sucks, sell it. Plus the skin adds a little incentive.

Seriously love these release day threads...don't have to scour the internet about the info.

:applause::applause:

aznhero913.png

#48 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Wish I was a real CAG :cry:
Always posting from my iPhone sorry for any formatting issues! :bouncy:

#49 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

There's some free multiplayer DLC from entering the texting contest I posted here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336743

Also, I won a free copy of the game. :)

#50 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

There's some free multiplayer DLC from entering the texting contest I posted here:

Never check the freebie thread so thanks for posting!!

aznhero913.png

#51 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Never check the freebie thread so thanks for posting!!

No problem. Most people probably aren't interested but I figured at least a few would be. If all you want is the DLC you can get that the first time you enter with a new phone number and email address.

#52 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Considering putting a pre-order in through the Microsoft Store, thanks OP.

#53 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

Lol wut?. What I said is pretty clear in the bestbuy terms.. How is that bullshit lolz

It clearly says on their terms "Price match... Does not apply to: .... Post purchase price match requests to competitors prices"

You should probably learn the policy before insulting others and spreading lies.

#54 Lamboski

Lamboski

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

MS Store is offering free release-day delivery if preordered before march 15, don't know if anyone posted that yet, but that's where I ordered from. You do have to pay sales tax though.

i preordered from them also, but just selected the "Free shipping option". Didn't see the release day delivery though or are they fairly fast with their shipping?

Also, I've read around they're pretty slow with sending out their promo codes once the games have been release with all their preorders, anybody with past experience with that?

GO SHARKS!

#55 Expyrian

Expyrian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

I was really hoping for a 20$ off coupon. I'll probably wait for a couple months after release and get it for $35 or something :/

#56 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

I'm pretty close to certain that I'm gonna get this one from GameStop. I don't know why, but I just love that Lambent skin. I regret not pre-ordering Halo 4, especially from GS. That arctic camo for the BR was just kick-ass.

660090.png 660091.png

#57 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Just going to get it @ Target as it is part of the Buy 2, get 1 free. Guess ill just get all of the pre order skins separate or wait for them to be dlc.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

Thanks, I got the DLC and today i got the game. I would have missed out on it otherwise!

#59 bromans12

bromans12

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

Yep, $39.99 within two weeks of release. I'll wait.

#60 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

Thought I would share these links from the free section for those who do not check it out. A couple free weapon skins.
Web weapon skin- http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339927
Paintball weapon skin- http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339884